Genomyx Creignite - Good Ish

Page 3 of 3 First 123

  1. Quote Originally Posted by AvD View Post
    One more serving in my first tub of creignite and I already have another tub waiting. I'll cycle off for around 2-3 weeks and jump back on.

    Results were awesome. great muscle fullness, more vascularity, no bloat and im strong as hell.
    No need to cycle off unless it's just a personal philosophy for you.
    SNS Forum Representative | Lift, Laugh, Repeat


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Daycrawler View Post
    No need to cycle off unless it's just a personal philosophy for you.
    Better be pounding some triacetylthymidine!!
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by jwa254 View Post
    Just ordered 2x the Creignite + Agmatine stack. Excited to try it out guys.
    We're excited that you're excited. It's a solid deal.

    Quote Originally Posted by AvD View Post
    One more serving in my first tub of creignite and I already have another tub waiting. I'll cycle off for around 2-3 weeks and jump back on.

    Results were awesome. great muscle fullness, more vascularity, no bloat and im strong as hell.
    Great feedback, man, thank you! We're going to commonly recommend that users take a break after a maximum of 8 weeks of continuous use, so if you want to dive into the second tub, by all means.
    HYBRID Performance Nutrition
    Mike ~ R/D

  4. I agree. Liking it as well. Ran it for the first time yesterday solo. Will be combo'ing Origin and CreIgnite today for the first time before throwing some weight around on back day.


    It tastes almost exactly like Fierce Watermelon to me.
    Controlled Labs Warder
    Powercage [at] controlledlabs.com

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Powercage View Post
    I agree. Liking it as well. Ran it for the first time yesterday solo. Will be combo'ing Origin and CreIgnite today for the first time before throwing some weight around on back day.


    It tastes almost exactly like Fierce Watermelon to me.
    I bet you got some crazy pr's in the wod
    Hybrid Performance Nutrition
    GetHybrid.net
    U.S. ARMY MP(CID)
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by vicesoldier View Post
    I bet you got some crazy pr's in the wod
    shhhh, youll ruin my credibility
    Controlled Labs Warder
    Powercage [at] controlledlabs.com

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Powercage View Post
    shhhh, youll ruin my credibility
    Coming from the guy that sips on heavenly green apple green mag, means a lot to have you enjoying CREignite.
    GENOMYX ~ Where Evolution Begins
    Tyler ~ Forum Representative
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/genomyx/

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Tyler44 View Post
    Coming from the guy that sips on heavenly green apple green mag, means a lot to have you enjoying CREignite.
    You guys definitely have done well with your new releases.
    Controlled Labs Warder
    Powercage [at] controlledlabs.com

  9. My tubs of Creignite just came in. Mixed 2 scoops as directed. WOW. This is easily the best tasting supplement ever. High fives all around to the Genomyx crew.

  10. I just got my Creignite and it didn't come with a scooper. How many enhance scoops do you think would = the proper amount?

  11. Quote Originally Posted by blurryimage View Post
    I just got my Creignite and it didn't come with a scooper. How many enhance scoops do you think would = the proper amount?
    It looks like it would be easier to measure out 2 loose teaspoons (~10g). The Enhanced scoop seems like it's very small.

    Get in touch with your address, though, and we'll get a scoop out to you.
    HYBRID Performance Nutrition
    Mike ~ R/D

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Smitty77 View Post

    It looks like it would be easier to measure out 2 loose teaspoons (~10g). The Enhanced scoop seems like it's very small.

    Get in touch with your address, though, and we'll get a scoop out to you.
    I think I calculated just about 6 scoops from an enhance scooper lol

  13. I got ~3.5g for an Enhanced scoop and ~5g for a loose tsp.



    On a side note this made me mix up more Creignite because I couldn't resist after opening and smelling that watermelon.
    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  14. I used Creignite for the first time today and the taste was amazing!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. what is a good sleep-aid?
    By hamper19 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 04-10-2003, 02:33 PM
  2. good article ! all read !!!!
    By raybravo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-05-2002, 09:24 PM
  3. Fun Fact...marshmellows good for you?
    By ChaseRoy in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-20-2002, 04:16 AM
  4. Flax...taste Good?
    By ChaseRoy in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-20-2002, 04:14 AM
Log in
Log in