Genomyx Creignite - Good Ish

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I am seriously digging this product right now. With the going of MAN Clout, a legend in its own right, I now have a supplement to give me my superior creatine/magnesium/orotic acid fix.

And astragalus is incredibly underrated. We're talking a true adaptogen: returning blood glucose, bodyweight, and natural energy levels to baseline when deviation has occurred.

All in all, I don't think this formula gets enough love, so I thought I'd show it some!

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Thanks!

Smitty and Dodge did a hell of a job formulating this product.

Astragalus is awesome, I agree.

Reactions: mw1

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am seriously digging this product right now. With the going of MAN Clout, a legend in its own right, I now have a supplement to give me my superior creatine/magnesium/orotic acid fix.

And astragalus is incredibly underrated. We're talking a true adaptogen: returning blood glucose, bodyweight, and natural energy levels to baseline when deviation has occurred.

All in all, I don't think this formula gets enough love, so I thought I'd show it some!
Taking daily or just pre workout only?

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Certainly! Mike hit a home run here for sure!!!!

- Valdez

xhrr

Awards
Picking up a tub with some bulk PLCAR to add to it. This review has me excited.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How much you charge per review? ;). Ill def look into it now!

Ajerone

Banned
Awards
Thanks for the kind words, Coop...glad you like it, glad everyone is liking it, from the experts, to those who don't know too much but give it a shot anyway. It really seems to be a hit (and its tasty as fawk!)

SPLocal

Awards
Haven't tried Creignite yet; but I've had a hard-on for Origin and Advanced Protocol since they were released.
The new Genomyx line is top-notch, that's for sure.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Stuff is awesome. I really miss Clout too (especially when they dropped ALCAR) but this has become my creatine of choice. The added goodies are nice for daily dosage and the taste is top notch so it is a treat to have each day. :D

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks a ton, Coop; I see our check cleared. :D

This is absolutely an homage to Clout, which, IMO, was one of the best supplements available.

And I couldn't agree more on Astragulus... What piqued our interest more than anything else was the supposed impact on cell/mitochondria restoration/repair. I mean, what good would creatine be if it wasn't able to affect healthy cells? Every other property, and there are many, is a boon.

Flavor is stellar, too... and it's not cherry. :D

itzDodge

itzDodge

Official Genomyx Wizard
Awards
  • Established

We think many adaptogens aren't getting the love they should be so expect to see more :D

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Eager to try it myself.

Tyler44

Tyler44

Awards
Been in love with it since testing. With Clout gone, its hard to compare it to much of anything else. Appreciate the kind words Cyrus

thomassj

Awards

Clout was discontinued :gay:, why would they do that?

Nice review coop I was looking at either picking this up or green mag

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
Clout was discontinued :gay:, why would they do that?

Nice review coop I was looking at either picking this up or green mag

^^^ this is what I said about Clout, also have the sale on creIGNITE going on right now which should be over by the end of the week

thomassj

Awards
^^^ this is what I said about Clout, also have the sale on creIGNITE going on right now which should be over by the end of the week

I saw that bogo a couple days on nutraplanet. Basically getting each one for $17 which is a pretty good deal IMO may jump on it this weekend

Loudy Rowdy

Loudy Rowdy

Awards
yes i agree....ive only had a few samples of it... friggin' tasty as well

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Need to get in on some of this pronto

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just cycled off sns MCC which was suggested by coop.. When I go back on gonna use this instead now! My origin also just arrived today with bulk alcar to add :D

Origin + creignite = big winz??

domore

Awards
I'm a fan of orotic acid- plays a role in enhancing ATP pools, increases muscle carnosine stores, elevates uridine, etc. I've been using citicoline with orotic acid-both can elevate uridine levels, and the cytidine moiety of citicoline can stimulate phosphatidylcholine on its own.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very sad to see Clout go, but excited to give Creignite a whirl next month.

AvD

AvD

Awards
Last order on Nutra.. Creignite, origin, and protocol. Stacking this right now and lovin it. Big fan of Genomyx and they have quickly become my go to brand.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I'm a fan of orotic acid- plays a role in enhancing ATP pools, increases muscle carnosine stores, elevates uridine, etc. I've been using citicoline with orotic acid-both can elevate uridine levels, and the cytidine moiety of citicoline can stimulate phosphatidylcholine on its own.
Be sure to cycle off -> all things in moderation, including RNA nucleotide pools.

I failed to comment on the taste of this in my OP. This stuff is delicious. It's my off-day and I wanted to take some noots for some work I need to get done...Creignite masked piracetam quite nicely :D.

domore

Awards
Be sure to cycle off -> all things in moderation, including RNA nucleotide pools.

I failed to comment on the taste of this in my OP. This stuff is delicious. It's my off-day and I wanted to take some noots for some work I need to get done...Creignite masked piracetam quite nicely :D.
For sure. I'm finishing up a tub of Orotine (then, moving onto my tub of CREignite from Smitty). Also, I'll be ceasing my use of citicoline after graduation.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Last order on Nutra.. Creignite, origin, and protocol. Stacking this right now and lovin it. Big fan of Genomyx and they have quickly become my go to brand.
Sounds like a great stack. About to make an order and I think this will be it, maybe with a little enhanced(gotta try it). I've always wanted the genomyx stack

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I might have to give this a guy, cause I did always love me some Clout. Used to be a staple for me couldn't find much better, but color me interested Genomyx.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Cycle in terms of the Orotic Acid? I cycle everything so probably will after 2-3 tubs of this but it will be hard with how good it tastes..it does mask pretty much anything from what I have tried as well.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Products are goin to be flying off the shelves since coop reviewed it

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Products are goin to be flying off the shelves since coop reviewed it
Coop takes away all reservations and apprehensions about any product with the push of a few keys! Lol. He could also put a company out of biz just same the same!

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
I know, a lot of what he posts will determine if I purchase the product or not and I'm sure that goes for more. His knowledge is amazing.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know, a lot of what he posts will determine if I purchase the product or not and I'm sure that goes for more. His knowledge is amazing.
and more . . . Coop is great in the sack, that's what I've heard. Can't wait to try it out soon!

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the support guys.

We have a few more skUs(Products) coming out in the next few months.

As always these products will have the three main points we always provide:

1.) Efficacious dosages with quality raws
2.) Affordable price
3.) Tastes good, works even better :D

Any questions, my inbox is always open..

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Cycle in terms of the Orotic Acid? I cycle everything so probably will after 2-3 tubs of this but it will be hard with how good it tastes..it does mask pretty much anything from what I have tried as well.
Simply put, yes... We're going to recommend an "off period" after 2-3 tubs, so you have the right idea. :D

Tyler44

Tyler44

Awards
Feeling all kinds of love in here, considering making some CREignite Popsicle's once the weather warms up :D

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Clout is gone? Damn haven't run in it forever and was looking to do another run.

Guess I will give this a shot

HYBRID

HYBRID

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks Cat snatch it up before the NP promo is over. Prices are going back up tomorrow I believe.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Just checked that out price is great at the moment. Is the regular price going up or just the bogo deal going away? Or both?

HYBRID

HYBRID

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Both all of it was an intro promo. Creignite will go back up to MAP which is 28.99 and Agmatine will go back to 24.99

HYBRID

HYBRID

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Formula is complete and ready to go into production. Just gathering all the raws now, labels etc. This version will be completely different from the previous version :)

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Formula is complete and ready to go into production. Just gathering all the raws now, labels etc. This version will be completely different from the previous version :)
The previous version was one of my all-time favorite fat burners...I hope the new one is as good or better!

burpees

Banned
Awards
Genomyx is a awesome company I love all there products

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I plan to cut (even though I am really lean ATM) again in May if all goes well with my April plans. Would definitely be interested to see if this will be something I want to implement. ;)

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The previous version was one of my all-time favorite fat burners...I hope the new one is as good or better!
Was a great non stim fat burner so I'm interested to see the profile of the new Decimate.