Genomyx Creignite - Good Ish

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Be sure to cycle off -> all things in moderation, including RNA nucleotide pools.

I failed to comment on the taste of this in my OP. This stuff is delicious. It's my off-day and I wanted to take some noots for some work I need to get done...Creignite masked piracetam quite nicely .
    Cycle in terms of the Orotic Acid? I cycle everything so probably will after 2-3 tubs of this but it will be hard with how good it tastes..it does mask pretty much anything from what I have tried as well.
    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

2. Thanks for the review Coop. Its an honor.
    •   

3. Products are goin to be flying off the shelves since coop reviewed it
    Focused Nutrition
    Sales representative
    Product support

4. Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post
    Products are goin to be flying off the shelves since coop reviewed it
    Coop takes away all reservations and apprehensions about any product with the push of a few keys! Lol. He could also put a company out of biz just same the same!

5. I know, a lot of what he posts will determine if I purchase the product or not and I'm sure that goes for more. His knowledge is amazing.
    Focused Nutrition
    Sales representative
    Product support
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post
    I know, a lot of what he posts will determine if I purchase the product or not and I'm sure that goes for more. His knowledge is amazing.
    and more . . . Coop is great in the sack, that's what I've heard. Can't wait to try it out soon!
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over

7. Thanks for the support guys.

We have a few more skUs(Products) coming out in the next few months.

As always these products will have the three main points we always provide:

1.) Efficacious dosages with quality raws
    2.) Affordable price
    3.) Tastes good, works even better

Any questions, my inbox is always open..
    SNS Forum Representative | Lift, Laugh, Repeat

8. Quote Originally Posted by p5sky View Post

and more . . . Coop is great in the sack, that's what I've heard. Can't wait to try it out soon!
    Try what, coop in the sack? :-/

9. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    Cycle in terms of the Orotic Acid? I cycle everything so probably will after 2-3 tubs of this but it will be hard with how good it tastes..it does mask pretty much anything from what I have tried as well.
    Simply put, yes... We're going to recommend an "off period" after 2-3 tubs, so you have the right idea.
    HYBRID Performance Nutrition
    Mike ~ R/D

10. Quote Originally Posted by AvD View Post
    Last order on Nutra.. Creignite, origin, and protocol. Stacking this right now and lovin it. Big fan of Genomyx and they have quickly become my go to brand.
    Feeling all kinds of love in here, considering making some CREignite Popsicle's once the weather warms up
    GENOMYX ~ Where Evolution Begins
    Tyler ~ Forum Representative
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/genomyx/

11. Clout is gone? Damn haven't run in it forever and was looking to do another run.

Guess I will give this a shot

12. Thanks Cat snatch it up before the NP promo is over. Prices are going back up tomorrow I believe.

13. Just checked that out price is great at the moment. Is the regular price going up or just the bogo deal going away? Or both?

14. Both all of it was an intro promo. Creignite will go back up to MAP which is 28.99 and Agmatine will go back to 24.99

15. Quote Originally Posted by GENOMYX View Post
    Both all of it was an intro promo. Creignite will go back up to MAP which is 28.99 and Agmatine will go back to 24.99
    Any update on new decimate?

16. Formula is complete and ready to go into production. Just gathering all the raws now, labels etc. This version will be completely different from the previous version

17. Quote Originally Posted by GENOMYX View Post
    Formula is complete and ready to go into production. Just gathering all the raws now, labels etc. This version will be completely different from the previous version
    The previous version was one of my all-time favorite fat burners...I hope the new one is as good or better!

18. Genomyx is a awesome company I love all there products

19. Quote Originally Posted by GENOMYX View Post
    Formula is complete and ready to go into production. Just gathering all the raws now, labels etc. This version will be completely different from the previous version
    I plan to cut (even though I am really lean ATM) again in May if all goes well with my April plans. Would definitely be interested to see if this will be something I want to implement.
    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

20. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post

The previous version was one of my all-time favorite fat burners...I hope the new one is as good or better!
    Was a great non stim fat burner so I'm interested to see the profile of the new Decimate.

21. armando eta for the new decimite?

22. Shooting for April. Just ordering up all the raw materials which there is going to be no issue with getting. After having the labels made and things like that the production part will only take a few days. Well try our best to release with some samples as well.

23. Quote Originally Posted by GENOMYX View Post
    Shooting for April. Just ordering up all the raw materials which there is going to be no issue with getting. After having the labels made and things like that the production part will only take a few days. Well try our best to release with some samples as well.
    Excited for this product.... Should be awesome to stack with all the others...

If only we could flavor the pills to be cherry... no? just me? oh okay then

24. Quote Originally Posted by Daycrawler View Post

Excited for this product.... Should be awesome to stack with all the others...

If only we could flavor the pills to be cherry... no? just me? oh okay then
    Cherry origin is too delicious... Feels like a cheat drink...

25. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post

Cherry origin is too delicious... Feels like a cheat drink...
    I know. Im through many tubs already. Was my morning coffee for awhile haha

26. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Me too man, killed me to see it go. But the new version is going to be very good, yet entirely different from the og. I'm quite excited to give it a go.
    GENOMYX ~ Where Evolution Begins
    Tyler ~ Forum Representative
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/genomyx/

27. some interesting news in this thread.

28. Just ordered 2x the Creignite + Agmatine stack. Excited to try it out guys.

29. One more serving in my first tub of creignite and I already have another tub waiting. I'll cycle off for around 2-3 weeks and jump back on.

Results were awesome. great muscle fullness, more vascularity, no bloat and im strong as hell.

30. Quote Originally Posted by AvD View Post
    One more serving in my first tub of creignite and I already have another tub waiting. I'll cycle off for around 2-3 weeks and jump back on.

Results were awesome. great muscle fullness, more vascularity, no bloat and im strong as hell.
    That's awesome news. I am going to be getting some very soon and your results make it even more sweet
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. what is a good sleep-aid?
    By hamper19 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 04-10-2003, 03:33 PM
  2. good article ! all read !!!!
    By raybravo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-05-2002, 10:24 PM
  3. Fun Fact...marshmellows good for you?
    By ChaseRoy in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-20-2002, 05:16 AM
  4. Flax...taste Good?
    By ChaseRoy in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-20-2002, 05:14 AM