What to take for a big presentation?

Mikey84

Mikey84

Awards
I have a big presentation coming up and these things make me nervous as hell.

After searching around on the forums, I ordered some phenibut xt to try out.
My question is what is the common way to does this before my presentation? I didn't order this to help me in other social situations as I do fine with those just solely for the purpose of my presentation.

Also was thinking of ordering some picamilon 150 as a backup as this seemed to be a popular choice as well.

Thoughts and feedback would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
I've taken phenibut just for the benefits of it but also for big meetings I have I take it about half hour to 45 minutes before.
You can also try taking some Focus XT, Piracetam if you can find some or Aniracetam which they have helped me in focusing.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
really you should try it out a few times beforehand to gauge what sort of dose you'll want. I'd imagine 500mg-1g as your range, and as was said 30-45 minutes beforehand.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Focus XT, I notice decreased anxiety from GABA for a bit

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
really you should try it out a few times beforehand to gauge what sort of dose you'll want. I'd imagine 500mg-1g as your range, and as was said 30-45 minutes beforehand.

this.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
You should try it before your presentation to see what dose you need or like.I know a lot of people who enjoy it at the 1g range,so that would be 2 caps.Try it out to see what you need so you dont under dose or overdose for the time you feel you need it most.Focus Xt stim-free helps me in these situations tremendously.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
I'd give the phenibut a couple of hours and when I did the stuff in the past I found it worked better with carbs...weird but that's what happened. You will build a tolerance fast so use only a couple times a week. 1gram would work.

Rhodiola Rosea is something else that I found helps but your need to take for a few days in order to feel it's effect, that's what I found. 500mg/day for this.

But either way you will be nervous so minimize coffee or stimulants.

Mikey84

Mikey84

Awards
Awesome guys thanks for all the feedback! Gonna give it run when it comes in Friday to asses my tolerance.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
50mg caffeine (no more) and aniracetam should help you stay sharp, anxiety-free, and articulate.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You should try it before your presentation to see what dose you need or like.I know a lot of people who enjoy it at the 1g range,so that would be 2 caps.Try it out to see what you need so you dont under dose or overdose for the time you feel you need it most.Focus Xt stim-free helps me in these situations tremendously.
This ^

I train people and often have to do so in front of large groups of people. I've noted that focus XT most definitely helps me in public speaking or just conversing in general.

The recommendations of trying it out first are spot on though.

- Valdez