Anyone on here use Con-Cret ?
- 03-20-2013, 12:01 PM
- 03-20-2013, 12:14 PM
Re: Anyone on here use Con-Cret ?
What's ur question bud?FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM
Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com
03-20-2013, 12:19 PM
03-21-2013, 08:30 AM
Did either of you have the powder turn to literally concret ? Like i had to take a hammer to break it up it got so hard. I was wondering if there is anyway to prevent this cuz sometimes i can take it and then sometimes i cant cuz its harder then a brick
03-21-2013, 08:45 AM
03-26-2013, 02:09 AM
03-26-2013, 02:11 AM
doesn't work bro.. I went through the whole container and didn't get any strength gains):. Everyone's different so let me know your expirence with it
03-26-2013, 03:56 AM
yup, it happened to me, had to go at it with a knife since a normal fork wouldnt break up the brick.
03-26-2013, 04:19 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By adoniscomplex in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 08-27-2012, 01:40 AM
- By chocolatemilk in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 10-16-2010, 01:20 PM
- By Darkstar76543 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 02-20-2009, 01:00 AM
- By Mariner07 in forum General ChatReplies: 2Last Post: 12-29-2006, 09:02 PM
- By drveejay11 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 02-11-2003, 10:00 AM