Help with Clenbuterol

Status
Not open for further replies.
revilosparky

revilosparky

Awards
Hi Guys

I'm new to clenbuterol and could do with some help
I've got some clenbuterol that are 60mg a tablet, a friend of mine is on this, the research I have done on clen is that I've seen 20mg tablets and then the dosage is increased over a 14 day period then off for 2 week

He suggested I take just 1 tab a day, so 60mg a day for 2 weeks, then off for 2

I train in a morning around about 9 when would be the best time to take

What are you thoughts on all this ?

ironwiz

ironwiz

Awards
  • Established
I would start at 20mcg and slowly work your way up to a dose that your comfortable with ie 60-100mcg. Do this for: 14 days on and 14 days off. This is to give your receptors a break.

Once you have done a few cycles and know what you are doing look into adding keto this will allow you to run clen for 3-4 weeks without taking time off.

Take it first thing in the morning. Don't over do your self on HIIT.

revilosparky

revilosparky

Awards
I would start at 20mcg and slowly work your way up to a dose that your comfortable with ie 60-100mcg. Do this for: 14 days on and 14 days off. This is to give your receptors a break.

Once you have done a few cycles and know what you are doing look into adding keto this will allow you to run clen for 3-4 weeks without taking time off.

Take it first thing in the morning. Don't over do your self on HIIT.
Thank you for reply Ironwiz

The tablets are 60mg so shall I started with half a tablet 30mg ?

I train at 9 in the morning so when should I take it as I've read not to take it close to your workout and also shall I stop doing HIIT and do a steady state cardio and then when on the 2 week break do HIIT ?

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
1/4 of tablet if you ask me.

And 3-4 weeks is ill advised. 2/2 is the way to go, 3/3, or 4/4 is still an overkill imho

MrBEEF

Awards
He can run it longer if he is new to it...I'd say 4 weeks on, 2 weeks off....there are tons of people doing this with no problems....some people even follow days days on, one day off....He will be sensitive to it and it will take time for him to adapt

Do the following..and search around....many different protocols...choose one that you think is best for yourself...

But I do the following:

start with 20mg...take that amount in each serving 2 times/day...and make sure to delay the 2nd dose until after your jitters go away and you feel comfortable. Once you get used to the 2 doses/day.....take 3 doses/day...and shorten the time between the doses

example: 18 hours awake:
- 2 doses, 9 hours apart, get used to this, once you to, then go to:
- 3 doses, 6 hours apart...once you get used to this, go back to 2 doses/day, and up the single dose amount, and repeat

The key is to take only what you need and nothing more...also add a testboost stack...you WILL lose muscle indefinitely ..and you'll be weak in the gym...but your cardio performance should be better, but keep your cardio down due to elevated HR. use a cardio machine to monitor...stay below 160pms. Don't take it close to bedtime....perhaps mix in a cup of coffee half-way into your dosing...this will keep hunger down and keep u pumped....but may give you more jitters....it can be noticeable...

Once you adjust to the 20mg/3x/day, then bump up to 40mg/2x/day, and repeat...

Also add the following:
- Benedryl: helos clean beta-2 receptors
- Taurine: Clen can give u cramping, this will help, also stretch.
- 1Gal or more of water/day
- A non-stimulant appetite suppressant: Clen makes u carb hungry

By the way, this is just my opinion, and I am not a doctor and I am not responsible for your actions of taking my advice or not....use at your own risk.....had to throw that in there :)

Good Luck!
-MrBEEF

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
He can run it longer if he is new to it...I'd say 4 weeks on, 2 weeks off....there are tons of people doing this with no problems....some people even follow days days on, one day off....He will be sensitive to it and it will take time for him to adapt

Do the following..and search around....many different protocols...choose one that you think is best for yourself...

But I do the following:

start with 20mg...take that amount in each serving 2 times/day...and make sure to delay the 2nd dose until after your jitters go away and you feel comfortable. Once you get used to the 2 doses/day.....take 3 doses/day...and shorten the time between the doses

- 3 doses, 6 hours apart...once you get used to this, go back to 2 doses/day, and up the single dose amount, and repeat

The key is to take only what you need and nothing more...also add a testboost stack...you WILL lose muscle indefinitely ..and you'll be weak in the gym...but your cardio performance should be better, but keep your cardio down due to elevated HR. use a cardio machine to monitor...stay below 160pms. Don't take it close to bedtime....perhaps mix in a cup of coffee half-way into your dosing...this will keep hunger down and keep u pumped....but may give you more jitters....it can be noticeable...

Also add the following:

By the way, this is just my opinion, and I am not a doctor and I am not responsible for your actions of taking my advice or not....use at your own risk.....had to throw that in there :)

Good Luck!
-MrBEEF
Not going to delve much into this but Clen's half life is 36 hours. Impossible for anyone to do days on / days off without ketotifen and have enough of a break to the receptors. Say you're doing 4 days on, 3 days off, for instance. By day off #2 you still have plenty of clen in your system and your receptors are still messed up, so you are basically doing 4 days extremely on / 3 days somewhat on, which is not nearly enough for a "healthy" clen cycle.

4weeks on / 2 weeks off should be fine with ketotifen, without it, wouldn't recommend by any stretch. But again, that's just me...

And for the benadryl; it won't do anything to help "clean" your receptors.

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Also, I would never recommend 2 doses a day or else he will not sleep. Again, 36 hour half life, if you're taking them 9 hours apart, you're going to be very hard pressed to sleep at your usual time without taking something that will knock your socks off.

revilosparky

revilosparky

Awards
1/4 of tablet if you ask me.

And 3-4 weeks is ill advised. 2/2 is the way to go, 3/3, or 4/4 is still an overkill imho
1/4 is 15mg

Yeah I'll run 2 on 2 off as that seems the preferred method

But still unsure dosages I should use and when to take it as I train at 9am and heard you should take it close to the workout

revilosparky

revilosparky

Awards

But I do the following:

Also add the following:

Good Luck!
-MrBEEF
Thank you Mr Beef

Sorry only just seen your reply

Thank you for the advise :)

I'm just about to finish a test booster and I already take taurine :)

Great comment at the end hehe

revilosparky

revilosparky

Awards
Also, I would never recommend 2 doses a day or else he will not sleep. Again, 36 hour half life, if you're taking them 9 hours apart, you're going to be very hard pressed to sleep at your usual time without taking something that will knock your socks off.
Bla55

Would you advise one serving a day ?

And take it say after mid day ? But would it still be effective as I train in the morning ?

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Yes, I would suggest starting with 15mg to start with and then moving your way up the ladder as you see how you react to it. Some people will shake it like a polaroid picture with just 20mg a day so you better off experimenting with your limits.

And to answer your other question; yes, I would strongly advise one serving a day, as soon as you wake up, and skip it over the weekends if you wake up too late on sunday. Still effective if you train in the morning although I would suggest going slow on your HIIT, very very slow, i.e. not doing HIIT at all, more of a slow steady cardio.

Also, word of advice, never take it hungover.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards

But I do the following:

Also add the following:

Good Luck!
-MrBEEF
-clen comes in mcg not mg. 20mg/3x/day = death
-Benedryl doesnt upregulate beta receptors, thats a myth
-Keto will upregulate beta receptors if you want more than 2 week cycles
-half life = longer than 9 hours. no point in slitting dose
-Clen causes cardiac cell necrosis, thats decaying of the cells in your heart. it does not improve cardio

to op, watch out where you get your info. clen is some dangerous ****. if you want a beta agonist, go with albuterol or ephedrine

revilosparky

revilosparky

Awards
-clen comes in mcg not mg. 20mg/3x/day = death
-Benedryl doesnt upregulate beta receptors, thats a myth
-Keto will upregulate beta receptors if you want more than 2 week cycles
-half life = longer than 9 hours. no point in slitting dose
-Clen causes cardiac cell necrosis, thats decaying of the cells in your heart. it does not improve cardio

to op, watch out where you get your info. clen is some dangerous ****. if you want a beta agonist, go with albuterol or ephedrine
Cheers OnionKnight

I'll look in Albuterol and Ephedrine

Status
Not open for further replies.