PES Erase or PCT Revolution Black?

gibbons2

Awards
Hey guys, I'm trying to find the difference between these two. I know they can both help block estrogen and produce testosterone in some way. I'm trying to gain some lean muscle but not exactly cut. any input appreciated. thanks!

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
To be frank, they have the same active (the extras in PCT black don't really count towards anything at those doses). The main difference between the two is price, dosing flexibility, and dose/caps

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Erase and some DAA (it's cheap and works)

thedarce

thedarce

Awards
  • Established
To be frank, they have the same active (the extras in PCT black don't really count towards anything at those doses). The main difference between the two is price, dosing flexibility, and dose/caps
this! looking at PCT black, 50mg of Androsta-3,5-Diene-7,17-Dione at the suggested 2-4 caps is either 100mg or 200mg, i know i felt it in my joints at 100mg, dont want to think how 200mg a day would feel on my joints.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
I used 100mg of erase so a bottle of rev pct lasts me longer.

gibbons2

Awards
that's what I figured. what would you suggest?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
PCT revolution black is cheap, I've used it twice. I do feel like I got more from erase though, even at a lower dosage but there could have been other variables that played into that.

Mike

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
that's what I figured. what would you suggest?
Now that I'm familiar with the inner workings of PES, I can speak for Erase in that you're looking at a pure, well-synthesized product.

gibbons2

Awards
PCT revolution black is cheap, I've used it twice. I do feel like I got more from erase though, even at a lower dosage but there could have been other variables that played into that.

Mike
what exactly did you get more of with erase?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the pct black is 20 and has DAA in it while erase is 30 bucks on it's own
The amount of DAA in PCT Rev Black is no where near the amount you actually need.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Now that I'm familiar with the inner workings of PES, I can speak for Erase in that you're looking at a pure, well-synthesized product.
We use only the best

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
can erase help build muscle as well?
Yes, Erase is going to lower estrogen and cortisol levels while increasing testosterone levels which will lead to more muscle mass.

gibbons2

Awards
Yes, Erase is going to lower estrogen and cortisol levels while increasing testosterone levels which will lead to more muscle mass.
thanks for the info man. I've got to urge to try erase based on all the reviews.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks for the info man. I've got to urge to try erase based on all the reviews.
For sure. And ya with all the positive reviews and feedback, I don't see why someone wouldn't want to try it.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You won't be disappointed! Very solid product, I've leaned out on it while hitting a bench PR last week