Your Favorite Test booster/AI for PCT

bill86

bill86

Awards
  • Established
i'm going to try to keep this as short and simple as possible, although it's kind of complicated hahah. i'm interested in hearing which NON-DAA test boosters you guys like for pct, preferably something that has an AI in it too.

i've been wanting to try a short (4 week) cycle of 17-proandro, as something mild for my first cycle. i've got daa and inhibit-e on hand, but would be interested in hearing some other options. regarding daa, i take medication for anxiety, and (although i've been out of the supplement game for a year or two, so a lot of my info might be 'old') i've heard daa can cause anxiety issues, headaches, and may present neurotoxicity issues; all of which make me hesitant to use it.

similarly, i just found out that atd (inhibit-e) has been banned and i have heard some negative things regarding the sides of permanent aromatase inhibitors (i bought it on sale for like $10 and figured i'd look up the ingredients whenever i got around to using it, and here i am close to 2 years later haha).

basically, im not a big supplement guy and prefer to stick to food and exercise (im a bit of a hypochondriac and don't feel comfortable with all the new supplements that are always coming out, haha), however, i need something to give that extra boost, which is why i decided on the 17-pro, which seems to be very mild, and would be a very short cycle at 4 weeks.

i've got the DAA on hand, and was planning on using it, but wanted something as a 'fallback' in case i run into problems like anxiety issues. also, i'd like something other than inhibit-e after researching it. lg reps have recommended form-xt, my buddy recommended animal stak, so i just wanted to hear what you guys like/think. i tried super test as a standalone for 6 weeks once and saw 0 benefits, but i was 24 at the time, so.

like i said, the plan would be to go forward with the daa, but i'd prefer something other than inhibit-e, and i'd like to have a fall-back option.

thanks guys

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
Anabeta w/ Erase

Or preferably...

Anabeta Elite w/ Erase Pro

bill86

bill86

Awards
  • Established
not sure if it was the anabeta, exactly, but the whole reason i got 'out of the supplement game' was because of a serious increase in my blood pressure when on the original anabeta. could have been a coincidence, as i usually have issues with it, but it kind of scared me.i figured erase would be mentioned a lot, and i've used it before by itself, but what was holding me back on that was that the 17-andro already has 'erase' in it, so i thought it may, potentially, be overkill if used for that long.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Recycle. Test booster that also blocks estrogen and cortisol. Very good stuff. I've used it numerous times.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any time brother.

propho

Awards
  • Established
I believe Titanium XL is to be revamped.. could be nice to try for a test booster..

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Clomid. Relatively safe and effective

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S™II using Tapatalk 2

thedarce

thedarce

Awards
  • Established
a Divanil supplement, [testabolan v2/Activate Xtreme] + DAA/NMDA [intimidatebulk daa] + either Reversitol or Erase or clomid[depending what you're PCT from]

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Where test boosters in PCT are concerned, DAA and Forskolin (preferably both) have the best data among natty tboosters.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Where test boosters in PCT are concerned, DAA and Forskolin (preferably both) have the best data among natty tboosters.
Forskolin does look like a solid addition to a PCT arsenal

Adenosine 3',5'-monophosphate and testosterone responses of normal and desensitized Leydig cells to forskolin.

Abstract

Forskolin has a potent stimulatory effect on both cyclic AMP and testosterone formation by purified Leydig cells. Forskolin also markedly enhanced hCG-induced cyclic AMP formation, but maximal testosterone production remained unaltered. Cyclic AMP and testosterone responses of desensitized Leydig cells to in vitro hCG stimulation were completely lost. Cholera toxin-induced cyclic AMP formation was also reduced. However, forskolin was able to stimulate a 3.4-fold increment in cyclic AMP formation and potentiate hCG-induced cyclic AMP response by desensitized Leydig cells. The absolute cyclic AMP levels were significantly lower than in normal control cells. These results suggest that the catalytic unit remains intact in desensitized Leydig cells and the coupling between N-protein and catalytic unit is impaired. The N-protein is required for full expression of maximal response of Leydig cells to forskolin.

PMID:6316065

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S™II using Tapatalk 2

bill86

bill86

Awards
  • Established
yeah, i just didn't think a serm would be necessary here (seeing as how mild the 17-pro is, and that aromatization is a big issue), nor did i really want to take one because of the potential sides, like i said, i'm not big on taking a lot of stuff.

thank you guys for all the help. i think im going to do like i said and go with daa stacked with something like recycle. if things gets rough on the daa, then i'll just drop it and continue the rest of pct with the recycle (or something similar)

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Triumph Stack: Tropinol XP + Intimidate for $37.95

stacked with PES Erase/Anabeta

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
DAA/forskolin/erase

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, i just didn't think a serm would be necessary here (seeing as how mild the 17-pro is, and that aromatization is a big issue), nor did i really want to take one because of the potential sides, like i said, i'm not big on taking a lot of stuff.

thank you guys for all the help. i think im going to do like i said and go with daa stacked with something like recycle. if things gets rough on the daa, then i'll just drop it and continue the rest of pct with the recycle (or something similar)
D-Pol and Recycle are awesome together brother. U will love it!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've always used Reversitol V.2 as my base of my pct with other test boosters stacked around. Reversitol V.2 + Tropinol XP will be my next run, everything to cover its bases. The addition of Forskolin which tropinol xp contains is a solid pct ingredient I am looking to try this go around.

Mike

ONSWOL

ONSWOL

Awards
So tropinol xp and reversitol v2 would be a good pct???

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
For an AI MAN Nolvadren XT is great! When stacked with DAA, Purus d-pol is a great option!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I believe Titanium XL is to be revamped.. could be nice to try for a test booster..
This!

The new Titanium is a great addition to PCT, the new added ingredients of Chlorophytum and Plantago, along side Fenugreek will get libido back up and running in no time, on top of the performance benefits of Plantago, makes for a perfect product to add in PCT.

So far the feedback from our loggers have been going really great, boost in libido in just the first week, while the training feedback looks to be improving just 2 weeks in.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Is there a test booster product that incorporates both these (DAA & Forskolin) ingredients in it?

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not that Im aware of but you can get SNS DAA and Synth Supp Forskolin pretty cheap
True both are very reasonably priced. Don't know why someone wouldn't have them in their PCT.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A lot of great suggestions in here. I too tried Animal-Stak in the past but didn't really know what to expect and wasn't sure what type of results I'd see... I was also not training correctly so I was a bit let down by it. If I had to create a favorite T-boosting stack at the moment, I'd throw together some DAA+Anabeta Elite+Titanium. Like JD has already pointed out, all of our loggers are already experiencing a huge boost in the libido department and thats just within the first week. Fenugreek, a proven and well known test booster, coupled with Plantago and CB and you are looking at not only a well rounded natty test booster, but an endurance extender and recovery enhancer. Add that to the other suggestions for my stack and you will destroy things in the gym.

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Already done my friend ;). A lot of people are asking about Divanil and I can assure you Athletix has every intention of bringing back Division 1, the perfect stackable.

propho

Awards
  • Established
Already done my friend ;). A lot of people are asking about Divanil and I can assure you Athletix has every intention of bringing back Division 1, the perfect stackable.
Yup! I still need to snag a bottle of it.. I got too much stockpile at the moment :|

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
There are a lot of different products out there but the one that worked well for my PCT would be Erase. It really gave me everything I needed and it worked well for me. I really enjoyed the results I got from this product. What else do you guys stack with Erase? Whats your combo?

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yup! I still need to snag a bottle of it.. I got too much stockpile at the moment :|
I hear you on a stockpile of supplements! Titanium is one in my pile I am very happy about, you won't be disappointed :D

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

O nice! I missed this, didn't know Division 1 would be coming back. This is good to hear, I've seen a lot of demand for a good priced Divanil product.

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
While you are at it grab Acute FX for like $16.50 at Nutraplanet, price will only last like another day.

Aryon

Aryon

Awards
A lot of great suggestions in here. I too tried Animal-Stak in the past but didn't really know what to expect and wasn't sure what type of results I'd see... I was also not training correctly so I was a bit let down by it. If I had to create a favorite T-boosting stack at the moment, I'd throw together some DAA+Anabeta Elite+Titanium. Like JD has already pointed out, all of our loggers are already experiencing a huge boost in the libido department and thats just within the first week. Fenugreek, a proven and well known test booster, coupled with Plantago and CB and you are looking at not only a well rounded natty test booster, but an endurance extender and recovery enhancer. Add that to the other suggestions for my stack and you will destroy things in the gym.
Yeah, as far as natural test boosters I wouldn't expect a whole lot anyway. Or maybe I just haven't used the right product

Definitely will try some of the ones mentioned in here.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I think that you really cant go wrong with PNI. Its one of my favorite products. I usually stack it with Anavar personally but that's just me. I like to use it especially on workout days but it also works well on non workout days. I really enjoy this product. Make sure when you dose it that you also are taking BCAAs and whey protein as well

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm thrilled to hear this. Having used (and still have) some of the old "reds" I was surprised by how I felt and my blood results proved it. Can't to see it make a return!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
PCT Assist is a solid product,and gets overlooked way too much.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
agreed...i logged pct assist when it 1st came out and had very good results. too bad it isn't mentioned more often!!!

Reactions: mw1
MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I personally love Erase it really worked well for my body but you can't go wrong with Anabeta either they are both solid products. I love them both. I also like clomid for my pct.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
I personally love Erase it really worked well for my body but you can't go wrong with Anabeta either they are both solid products. I love them both. I also like clomid for my pct.
Thanks for the support brutha

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
Solid suggestions all around. Daa, forskolin, erase are 3 that are great for pct and in general. Nolvadren is another solid option since its comparable to erase and does a great job controlling cortisol

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Titanium, I tried the original loved it and cant wait to try the new and improved version. The logs are looking real promising.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
This stack is in the works for fall

MAN Nolvadren XT
MAN PR-XT
Athletix Titanium
Purus Labs D-pol powder
freaking hell, man....i want some of that!!!!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Titanium, I tried the original loved it and cant wait to try the new and improved version. The logs are looking real promising.
You know it boss! When you get yourself some I wouldn't mind following a log of your own!