Been out of the game...have a couple questions

16gInTheEJ

16gInTheEJ

Awards
So it's been a few years since I've used any sort of supplement (aside from protein powders) and lately I've found myself wanting to add a little something to my training. The biggest problem has been researching companies that fit the bill for what I'm looking for and it's becoming overwhelming so I figured I'd just ask. Here's the rundown:

My main goal is to find supplement companies that use quality ingredients, in both sourcing and efficacy. Seems like most of the companies I used to buy from are using some better-researched ingredients that I like, with a lot of newer compounds/extracts that I've never heard of with little info on a basic google search. I also try to stay away from prop blends.

Specifically, I've been looking for non-stim pre-workout/volumizing supplements, or those with natural stimulants at reasonable doses. Any suggestions? Had great experiences in the past with citruline malate, beta alanine, and bcaa's.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Stim-free Focus XT and SNS Agmatine,we have caps or powder form.

16gInTheEJ

16gInTheEJ

Awards
Thanks for reminding me about SNS (part of the reason I made this thread). Have had great experiences with them in the past.

Profiles for Focus XT and Hemavol both look really interesting.

16gInTheEJ

16gInTheEJ

Awards
I have tried many products by SNS and they all get high praises. SNS is a quality company who puts out quality products. Look into their ALCAR, Citrulline Malate, Bulk or capped Agmatine, and their 501 series Beta Alanine.

Would be cool if they combined a few of these into one product. Oh well.

Focus XT + Agmatine + Mono sounds like something I wouldn't mind dropping a few bucks for. The stim-free Focus XT isn't even needed really since 200mg of caffeine is what I would call "natural and reasonably dosed".

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A nice pre workout along those lines would be ConDense. 200mg of caffeine per scoop with a great profile. I just ran a log on it not too long ago and was blown away.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
I have tried many products by SNS and they all get high praises. SNS is a quality company who puts out quality products. Look into their ALCAR, Citrulline Malate, Bulk or capped Agmatine, and their 501 series Beta Alanine.
Nailed it^^^Making my job easy :D

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
A nice pre workout along those lines would be ConDense. 200mg of caffeine per scoop with a great profile. I just ran a log on it not too long ago and was blown away.
Very excited to use condense have two tubs one of each flavor to do a run. They r staring a whole through me. Just trying to use up some supps I got for free for right now then it's on to the good stuff