phenylpiracetam 19 years old

B

bomb

Awards
Hello I got me some anteus labs demiurge because i have a huge exam coming up i really have to pass to continue on university.
my question is that if its dangerous for me to take phenylpiracetam with 19 years.
whats the typical dose for it ?

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bump. I'm Not very well informed on noots have only dabbled in them. Maybe someone else could chime in.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You're fine I use this stuff pre study and pre test at age 20.

Kilo G

Kilo G

Awards
It's good stuff we used it in the army in Russia and we were 17. Although we used it for thermogenic purposes.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I wouldn't recommend the use of such a strong stimulant for someone under 21...anyhow if you want something close to it for nootropic purposes I would say the combo of Focus-XT + 25mg Ephedrine should yield amazing results for cognitive processes!

I

icecold9487

Awards
I wouldn't recommend the use of such a strong stimulant for someone under 21...anyhow if you want something close to it for nootropic purposes I would say the combo of Focus-XT + 25mg Ephedrine should yield amazing results for cognitive processes!
i wouldn't listen to this guy. saying that phenylpiracetam is too strong a stimulant and then recommending ephedrine and caffeine and a list of other nootropics in its place makes no sense. except that he's repping his company.

Kilo G

Kilo G

Awards
Indeed Cel is bull****ting.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
i wouldn't listen to this guy. saying that phenylpiracetam is too strong a stimulant and then recommending ephedrine and caffeine and a list of other nootropics in its place makes no sense. except that he's repping his company.
You think Demiurge or any other stimulants I mentioned (caff and eph) are stronger than Phenylpiracetam? Oh that's a kicker haha...let Cooper see this...

J

joh408

Awards
  • Established
You think Demiurge or any other stimulants I mentioned (caff and eph) are stronger than Phenylpiracetam? Oh that's a kicker haha...let Cooper see this...
Demiurge is Phenylpiracetam

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Demiurge is Phenylpiracetam
Read the post again I put demiurge instead of Phenylpiracetam , cant school me about the names and ingredients in the industry...not about the current ones.

B

bomb

Awards
so i guess just for one month its no problem , i really wanna nail this exam.
i used for my last exam focus xt and hup a - good concentration but did not last very long :/
whats the best dosage ??

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Read the post again I put demiurge instead of Phenylpiracetam , cant school me about the names and ingredients in the industry...not about the current ones.
Huh? I've read it a few times....looks like you might have mis worded maybe?

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Kilo G

Kilo G

Awards
Get some ****ing Adderol 30mg xr if you want focus and concentration. Or better yet Vyvanse 300mg. That **** will make you into a ninja. And it's all ment for people like you.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
The FDA doesn't recommend more than 24mg per day :D

M

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I wouldn't use Phenyl at your age. It alters receptor densities and such...not something you want in the developing brain

J

joh408

Awards
  • Established
Wasn't trying to "school" you man, just confused by your wording which apparently others were too.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wouldn't use Phenyl at your age. It alters receptor densities and such...not something you want in the developing brain
Oops lol... I actually found that instead of demiurge , craze and stim free focus XT works better for me. After a bit demiurge made me feel odd. So I stopped.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Wasn't trying to "school" you man, just confused by your wording which apparently others were too.
My grammar was lacking...it should've said: "You think demiurge is stronger than any other stimulants I mentioned?.

Thinking caffeine and ephedrine are stronger than Phenylpiracetam is wrong"

Or in the likes...sorry running on low sleep and a stim break with a lot of classes and work

R3ACTION

R3ACTION

Awards

Wait a minute, is that a mothers day present?

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My grammar was lacking...it should've said: "You think demiurge is stronger than any other stimulants I mentioned?.

Thinking caffeine and ephedrine are stronger than Phenylpiracetam is wrong"

Or in the likes...sorry running on low sleep and a stim break with a lot of classes and work
how do you handle that without stims o_000000 thats insane

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
how do you handle that without stims o_000000 thats insane
Stim free focus xt, noopept, and the dream of reaching the weekend so I can sleep more than 4 hours every night...

Jag

Jag

Awards
  • Established
I'm really interested in this. How does it affect the adult brain over the long term?

I was going to add it to Focus-XT and Methyl-Synephrine as a pre workout supp.

B

bomb

Awards
i nailed the exam with 95%/100 using demiurge for one month lol

NueroJohn

NueroJohn

Awards
First post and glad to be on this forum. As a student I am definitely in the same boat with you guys in needing a pick me up for exams. Undergrad biology almost done! I do have some experience with phenyl but I never liked it much, caused my allergies to go haywire. Always preferred just plain old choline (cdp/alpha) and piracetam.

B

bomb

Awards
as i just re-discovered my old thread I am curious if there are any new noots or "study-helpers" out there that wait to be tested lol ?

GHopkins

GHopkins

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
New stuff

You could look at Razors Edge from Blackstone Labs. It combines phenylpiracetam and adrafinil. Again this is still to much for a 19y old. But if you can handle the Phenyl then it may be an option. Down side is you can not use it every day. A tolerance will build up, and it will loose its effectiveness.
So don't use this and good luck.

drseuss6969

drseuss6969

Awards
  • Established
Never again will I dose phenylpiracetam in any other time besides immediately upon waking. I normally dose it at about 8 when the week of finals and yesterday I dosed it at 2 pm and couldn't fall asleep u ntill 5 am when I had to be up at 7 the next day