phenylpiracetam 19 years old
- 05-06-2014, 05:00 PM
First post and glad to be on this forum. As a student I am definitely in the same boat with you guys in needing a pick me up for exams. Undergrad biology almost done! I do have some experience with phenyl but I never liked it much, caused my allergies to go haywire. Always preferred just plain old choline (cdp/alpha) and piracetam.*NeuroJohn*
- 05-07-2014, 04:10 AM
as i just re-discovered my old thread I am curious if there are any new noots or "study-helpers" out there that wait to be tested lol ?
05-07-2014, 03:47 PM
You could look at Razors Edge from Blackstone Labs. It combines phenylpiracetam and adrafinil. Again this is still to much for a 19y old. But if you can handle the Phenyl then it may be an option. Down side is you can not use it every day. A tolerance will build up, and it will loose its effectiveness.
So don't use this and good luck.
05-07-2014, 05:30 PM
Never again will I dose phenylpiracetam in any other time besides immediately upon waking. I normally dose it at about 8 when the week of finals and yesterday I dosed it at 2 pm and couldn't fall asleep u ntill 5 am when I had to be up at 7 the next day
Similar Forum Threads
- By MetalMX in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 14Last Post: 03-07-2008, 07:00 AM
- By es2021 in forum SupplementsReplies: 32Last Post: 08-01-2007, 10:27 PM
- By motiv8erJR in forum PicsReplies: 28Last Post: 05-13-2006, 12:30 PM
- By hullcrush in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 07-10-2005, 09:24 AM
- By BigCasino in forum General ChatReplies: 21Last Post: 12-03-2004, 12:45 AM