ALT level and Jack 3D

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
Hello and I hope I'm posting this in the right section.

My question is does anyone know if Jack 3D could raise your ALT level if you took it the day before and all week long prior to getting some routine blood work?

It was only up 6 points above normal so I'm not overly worried but it just got me thinking . . .usually I stop my supplements prior to blood work but totally forgot this time.

Any feedback would be great.

TY

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hello and I hope I'm posting this in the right section.

My question is does anyone know if Jack 3D could raise your ALT level if you took it the day before and all week long prior to getting some routine blood work?

It was only up 6 points above normal so I'm not overly worried but it just got me thinking . . .usually I stop my supplements prior to blood work but totally forgot this time.

Any feedback would be great.

TY
Weight training alone can result in significantly elevated liver function tests for at least a week post exercise.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2291230/

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If I'm not mistaken slightly elevated liver values can also be cause from working out on the day of or the day before blood work. Last time I had bloods done I lifted prior and mine were slightly high and that's what the Dr. Attributed it too. I doubt the Jack3d had anything to do with it.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Exactly both tego and breezy are right. I've already been through this myself. I actually stopped any exercise two days b4 my bloods and they were still high. Had them checked again a few months later they were normal. There are so many factors that affect liver values, if you're concerned just get them checked again and take a week off from any exercise b4 hand :). Keep us posted bud

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
Thanks guys. Yeah I usually have them done on Monday after my 2 days rest. But she was booked forever and I wanted to get them done.

Everything was good just the liver and WBC was down a bit. But that was from a cold or whatever I had 2 weeks ago.

I knew the CK levels go up after training but didn't know about the ALT. I have been educated thanks everyone. Now I can move onto the next objective on April 1.