Pes Erase Pro

getnasty

Awards
Thinking about using this while i m cutting. Do you think it will be fine alone or should i use it with a daa product? If i just use the pes erase pro by itself, since it decreases the estrogen levels, will I have experience low libido? Thanks a lot guys.!

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thinking about using this while i m cutting. Do you think it will be fine alone or should i use it with a daa product? If i just use the pes erase pro by itself, since it decreases the estrogen levels, will I have experience low libido? Thanks a lot guys.!
You can use alone or with DAA. EP + DAA is a favorite combo for many people. Also for many including myself, I actually notice an increase in libido. EP decreases estrogen but increases testosterone levels at the same time.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
I have used erase with and without DAA and I always had an increased libido. With using erase with DAA, I always liked it, I think they work well together.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks guys I will prob use it alone then.
How long do you plan on using it? Also are you going to be using any other cutting supplements along side it?

getnasty

Awards
How long do you plan on using it? Also are you going to be using any other cutting supplements along side it?
Planning to use it for 2 months, and I am using shredded matrix by muscle farm right now, almost done with that. Down to 12%bf, 5'7 173lbs. do you think 2 months is good ?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Planning to use it for 2 months, and I am using shredded matrix by muscle farm right now, almost done with that. Down to 12%bf, 5'7 173lbs. do you think 2 months is good ?
Ya 8 weeks is recommended. Just a heads up some people get joint pain from Erase Pro. If you experience this, get/up your Fish Oil dosage and look into some Cissus.

If you want, I would look into Alphamine also for a thermogenic.

getnasty

Awards
Ya 8 weeks is recommended. Just a heads up some people get joint pain from Erase Pro. If you experience this, get/up your Fish Oil dosage and look into some Cissus.

If you want, I would look into Alphamine also for a thermogenic.
Thanks for the reply man, wouldn't that be too much tho? Shred Matrix+Erase Pro+Alphamine ??? I was thinking about getting another Shred Matrix bc i really liked it. should i just try erase pro and the alphamine this time ?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the reply man, wouldn't that be too much tho? Shred Matrix+Erase Pro+Alphamine ??? I was thinking about getting another Shred Matrix bc i really liked it. should i just try erase pro and the alphamine this time ?
Ya I meant when the Shred Matrix is done. I honestly would go with Alphamine over Shred Matrix. Erase Pro + Alphamine is a great fat burning stack. I've ran it a few times and leaned out better then anything else I have taken.

getnasty

Awards
Ya I meant when the Shred Matrix is done. I honestly would go with Alphamine over Shred Matrix. Erase Pro + Alphamine is a great fat burning stack. I've ran it a few times and leaned out better then anything else I have taken.
aight I'll go with erase pro and alphamine then. Thanks a lot bud. Can't wait to be under 10% bf lol

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Agreed. As far as OTC stimmed fat burners go, Alphamine and Dex v2 are my go-tos.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
aight I'll go with erase pro and alphamine then. Thanks a lot bud. Can't wait to be under 10% bf lol
With a good diet and exercise, you for sure can get to 10% or under with Alphamine + Erase Pro.

ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established
Try finding sweet spot for Erase pro in terms of no join paint and no crash in libido (best indicator is loss of morning wood).

For me I see even 2x/week Erase Pro is already borderline regarding joint pain so now testing 1 cap every 5 days or 3 caps in 2 weeks.

Currently running Alphamine/Endosurge/Erase Pro and liking the effect of having energy, less desire to eat, feel more full and belly area looking better.

Might add Tongkat Ali next week to this stack.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Glad to see that you are going to add Alphamine in! As far as DAA goes though, it isn't absolutely necessary, but is so cheap and the results are good enough that I would go ahead and consider running it as well.

getnasty

Awards
Glad to see that you are going to add Alphamine in! As far as DAA goes though, it isn't absolutely necessary, but is so cheap and the results are good enough that I would go ahead and consider running it as well.
If I do decide do get DAA, which one should I get or any of them would be fine? Any recommendations?

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
I like E-Pharm's TestForce2 but EP on its own is enough.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
I've used bulk DAA from NP and now using D-pol by purus and the pumps I've gotten so far from D-pol are great, definitely my choice

getnasty

Awards
I've used bulk DAA from NP and now using D-pol by purus and the pumps I've gotten so far from D-pol are great, definitely my choice
Do you take it before you workout or when do u take the DAA and Pes erase ? or it doesn't matter at all ?

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
I take both of them pre workout. Cooper mentioned one time that erase

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do you take it before you workout or when do u take the DAA and Pes erase ? or it doesn't matter at all ?
I like Erase Pro and DAA taken pre-workout. For some people though taking the full 3 grams of DAA pre-workout has GI issues so they need to split the doses up.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If I do decide do get DAA, which one should I get or any of them would be fine? Any recommendations?
Check out nutra and look at the prices and see what works best for your wallet. You can decide if you prefer bulk powder (which can be mixed with Alphamine) or if you prefer pills.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I have taken OG Erase many times and recently purchased Erase Pro. I noticed in EP it has a "dual phase modulation matrix" consisting of Boerhaavia diffusa and Euonymus alatus. What specifically are those ingredients, what are they designed to do, and were they in OG erase or is that what differentiates between the two erases, besides the dosage?
The Boerhaavia diffusa improves exercise performance, reduces cortisol, has great antioxidant activity and overall health benefits, is a diuertic, and can cause bronchodilation.

Euonymus has data showing it reduces fat mass, confers greater blood glucose control, and may reduce aromatase expression in cell lines

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
U can always count on coop for an amazing answer