Thoughts on L-arginine

IFBBound

IFBBound

Awards
Sup guys I just bought a L-arginine bottle. 500mg per pill, it recommends 1 ever morning, I believe. My goal is to improve vascularity. My question in how much and when would u guys recommend taking it?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Return it before you open it. For vascularity, look into Synthetic Supps Agmatine, SNS Citrulline Malate, PES Enhanced, or E-Pharm Pump Spray

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
agmatine and cit mal really are worth it. both are cheap as well

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Agmatine for vascularity, but arginine does have other health benefits.

Kingjake

Kingjake

Awards
Try three gram in the morning or before lift then another three grams before bed. That what I did. I Kno a lot people on dont like it. I get good pumps n vascular with it. But I'm pretty veiny with out it too.

bakerwil

Banned
Awards
agmatine and cit mal really are worth it. both are cheap as well
This. However, when I add a few caps of arganine this equation (from some of my old stock), the effects are amazing. Arganine, seems to add another angle to this equation. Also, I have been using arganine on off workout days - just to use it up....but I am thinking of getting more. Does anyone know why I get a almost similar, but different reaction to this than agmatine / cit mal?

IFBBound

IFBBound

Awards
Return it before you open it. For vascularity, look into Synthetic Supps Agmatine, SNS Citrulline Malate, PES Enhanced, or E-Pharm Pump Spray
Ahhh I already been takin em for 2 days! Lol. It's ok I got a bottle for $9. And I will most likely take them anyway.
Thanks everyone for the advise I just purchased SNS Citrulline Malate. Hope I like it!!!

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Citrulline is a good addition. If that doesnt work for you give nitrates a try.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like arginine at 8g or so preworkout or prebed, but less than that has pretty minor effect for me. Tastes like crap without being capped too :D

bakerwil

Banned
Awards
Ahhh I already been takin em for 2 days! Lol. It's ok I got a bottle for $9. And I will most likely take them anyway.
Thanks everyone for the advise I just purchased SNS Citrulline Malate. Hope I like it!!!
Not sure what dosage they came in, but I used ot use 6 x 750mg Arganine before a workout - anything less does not have enough affect. Arganine jacks me up - there is no way I could sleep if I took this pre-bed - I would caution at trying this. Add 10 grams or Cit Mal to this and you will have a good pump my friend. When done, Replace your Arganine with agmatine - to bring it to the next level.

IFBBound

IFBBound

Awards
Not sure what dosage they came in, but I used ot use 6 x 750mg Arganine before a workout - anything less does not have enough affect. Arganine jacks me up - there is no way I could sleep if I took this pre-bed - I would caution at trying this. Add 10 grams or Cit Mal to this and you will have a good pump my friend. When done, Replace your Arganine with agmatine - to bring it to the next level.
Anyone tried this hemavol supplement. They have a great deal on bb.com again, my goal is strictly a supplement to improve vascularity... Let me know what u think, good stuff?

bakerwil

Banned
Awards
Anyone tried this hemavol supplement. They have a great deal on bb.com again, my goal is strictly a supplement to improve vascularity... Let me know what u think, good stuff?
Personally, I like using 19g of bulk citrulline malate with 1 g of bulk agmatine. Much cheaper and a better pump (has more of the same ingredients that work for you in Heamavol). Heamavol also would make me tired or sleepy as well - not sure why, something in to bothered me. It has great reviews don't get me wrong.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Personally, I like using 19g of bulk citrulline malate with 1 g of bulk agmatine. Much cheaper and a better pump (has more of the same ingredients that work for you in Heamavol). Heamavol also would make me tired or sleepy as well - not sure why, something in to bothered me. It has great reviews don't get me wrong.
Do you really use 19g of citrulline malate in one bolus dose? lol

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
Lot's of users have reported improved vascularity while taking Hemavol. You should be able to find some pictures that people took during their workouts.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Please, no one use 19g of citrulline malate. You will explode from every orifice below your waist.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Didn't you just say you were using 10mg (which I hope you meant 10 grams) CM preworkout in another thread?

IFBBound

IFBBound

Awards
Didn't you just say you were using 10mg (which I hope you meant 10 grams) CM preworkout in another thread?
He may have meant 10 now that I think he most likely mistyped the 0 for a 9 (they are next to each other)

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
He may have meant 10 now that I think he most likely mistyped the 0 for a 9 (they are next to each other)
Ya I figured that but I had to ask.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SNS citrulline malate and SNS agmatine together elicit a fantastic pump and great vascularity for sure. I don't use the two together on certain days due to painful pumps lol

That would go well with some Citrulline Malate

Personally, I like using 9g of bulk citrulline malate with 1 g of bulk agmatine. Much cheaper and a better pump (has more of the same ingredients that work for you in Hemavol). Hemavol also would make me tired or sleepy as well - not sure why, something in to bothered me. It has great reviews don't get me wrong.
Fixed... 1 g Agmatine and 9 Citrulline Malate FTW!!!

Please, no one use 19g of citrulline malate. You will explode from every orifice below your waist.
Lmao!

- Valdez

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
Sup guys I just bought a L-arginine bottle. 500mg per pill, it recommends 1 ever morning, I believe. My goal is to improve vascularity. My question in how much and when would u guys recommend taking it?
While I've always seen benefits from L-Arginine, it's become obsolete. As mentioned earlier, pick up some Synthetic Supps Agmatine, Biocor Citrulline or a pre-workout like Enhanced.

I know Nutra is running a sick deal right now on Enhanced, you get some free Biocor Citrulline and some other goodies.