Animal Packs

Boosted98TT

Awards
Has anyone heard of Animal Packs, or used them?? Any positive or negative info would be great, thanks

silverknight

Awards
just take vitamins, animal paks are overpriced and are overkill

blakkstarr

Board Supporter
Awards
I've been using Animal Pak for Months. $21.94 for 44 paks does'nt seem expensive to me. I like that I can take 1 packet or two, with me to work, or on the go. I really can't lug around 15-20 bottles of various vitamins. 44 paks for me = about 35 days. 1-2 paks a day.

mrbig

Awards
I use them I think they are ok and the price is right.

barry

Awards
I've used Animal pak and Animal MStak before. Too many pills. If anything, there may be a placebo effect for some users because they think they're getting a lot of good stuff due to the high number of pills to take. But aside form the standard vitamins, most of the other ingredients are seriously underdosed to do any good.

baldy

Awards
i have been using animal pack for about 6months now and have just reordered i have been plagued with colds and flu since i started training but i've been fine since using this solid product i would recommend this product to anyone who has a weak immune system and a 70 hour a week job

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
I've used animal pak for like 6 years as my multi. It's not 22 pills. One serving is 11 pills. And it's a solid product IMO. Price is definitely right. around 20 bucks gets you a month and a half of multi vit's. You can't beat that. Beverly makes a solid multi pack similar to animal pak as well. It's a bit more expensive though, as you would expect from beverly.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0
Ari Gold Product Reviews 1
Ari Gold Product Reviews 1