Best supplements to naturally raise HGH levels?

JWest0926

Awards
[h=3]Questions-
Studying HGH is new to me so bear with me.
1. What is the most effective supplement out there or method to effectively raise my natural HGH production? I am 32 years old, Lift 3 days per week, cardio 5 days per week. Goal is lean mass, and overall health.

2. Does supplementing HGH directly through patches, ect cause my body to produce less HGH naturally either temporarily or permanently.

This is what I found on google search for naturally raising HGH, (livestrong), however I am looking for more....
Thanks in Advance!!!!

Step 3
[/h]Take the amino acids L-arginine and L-lysine together before exercise and sleep. The combination of these has shown to increase growth hormone production by up to 700 percent. As little as a gram will do, but take 3 to 5 grams for optimal results.
[h=3]Step 4[/h]Take 0.5 to 5 mg of melatonin before bed. A hormone that governs over sleep patterns, melatonin has been shown to increase growth hormone levels by up to 157 percent.
[h=3]Step 5[/h]Take 1.5 to 3 g of GABA immediately before bed. GABA, or gamma aminobutyric acid, has been shown to increase growth hormone production by 200 percent.
[h=3]Step 6[/h]Take 2 to 10 g of glutamine after a workout or before bed. As little as 2 g can significantly boost GH levels.
[h=3][/h]

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
the increase in over the counter supplements will due next to nothing. hgh injection on the other hand will

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As far as GH boosting products are concerned there are a lot out there that are bunk. The few that do work, help you sleep better therefore releasing more GH during rest. I've been using G8 from Finaflex for a couple weeks now and I really like it so far. Start at half a scoop tho because it'll knock u out at 1 scoop :)

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
at your age, i HIGHLY recommend IGF 2. the older crowd (compared to people in there 20s on here) seem to really respond well to IGF 2. My friends dad is 42 and lives off this stuff. loves it as do i and im 23

TomGreen

TomGreen

Awards
bovine colostrum. first milking colostrum. may not be hgh but its the best and only has positive effects. good for a million things.

JWest0926

Awards
at your age, i HIGHLY recommend IGF 2. the older crowd (compared to people in there 20s on here) seem to really respond well to IGF 2. My friends dad is 42 and lives off this stuff. loves it as do i and im 23
Lol, didn't realize I'd graduated into the old crowd! I'll check it out, and maybe G8 as well. Thank you!

JWest0926

Awards
What is everyones opinions on the Ageforce Homeopathic HGH patches? I'd be willing to committ to a few months to see slow consistent changes as they suggest. Or their straight HGH patches, could they cause my natural production to taper down? What are your thoughts/experiences? Thank you

JWest0926

Awards
What is everyones opinions on the Ageforce Homeopathic HGH patches? I'd be willing to committ to a few months to see slow consistent changes as they suggest. Or their straight HGH patches, could they cause my natural production to taper down? What are your thoughts/experiences? Thank you
Just to be clear, I just read some pretty negative posts on the ability of most of these Ageforce products. Stating that most of the supps could not be absorbed transdermally. Whats everyones thoughts on that? So I'm clear I'm not looking to gain 20 lbs of muscle quick, more just increase my natural HGH levels and overall health and wellness (youth) as I age.

Thanks

thedarce

thedarce

Awards
  • Established
i'd say try out our lights out product, simple yet effective.

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
lights out is pretty good^^^^^

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
g8 at half a scoop knocks me out....don't concern yourself with the hgh aspect as much as the sleep aspect imo

but i'm going to be doing a log for intimidate srt in the coming weeks that you may want to check out