Detection Time

cookie@cream

Awards
I have a quick question about the supplement 1-andro by advance muscle science. I plan on taking it in the next couple months but i was wondering how long will that be in my system after I take it. I will be getting tested sometime in the future and I cant have that in my system. So i was wondering how long after my 6 week cycle will it take to have this completely out of my system (oral capsules)? Im following that cycle up with Arom-X RDe (PCT) by advance muscle science. I am also wondering how long that will stay in my system as well? I know I can put on weight and get stronger by eating more but I just need the answer to this question. Thanks.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
look up the half life of the main ingredient in 1 andro then ..... and double that number for it to be fully out of your system ...

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
look up the half life of the main ingredient in 1 andro then ..... and double that number for it to be fully out of your system ...
That isn't really how half lives work.

Say a substance has a half life of 10 days.

Concentration is 100 (for easy math).

10 days passes concentration is now 50.

10 more days it is 25.

Another 10 days is 12.5.

So on and so forth.

cookie@cream

Awards
Would someone be willing to do that for me? Im am kind of confused on the whole thing hah, I just need to no how long andro-1 would stay in my system, would be greatly apreciated. thanks

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do it yourself? Lazy people shouldn't do steroids.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Or you could eat more, like I suggested in an earlier thread. Instead of trying to cheat the NCAA, and all of the other athletes that aren't cheating.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That isn't really how half lives work.

Say a substance has a half life of 10 days.

Concentration is 100 (for easy math).

10 days passes concentration is now 50.

10 more days it is 25.

Another 10 days is 12.5.

So on and so forth.

cookie@cream

Awards
Im not lazy hah i wish I could do this on my own. I just dont want trust myself doing the calcuations, dont want to mess it up. If someone could please let me know I would aprecitate it alot.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im not lazy hah i wish I could do this on my own. I just dont want trust myself doing the calcuations, dont want to mess it up. If someone could please let me know I would aprecitate it alot.
Or you could stop trying to cheat the system and just work harder.

I hope you take it and then piss hot when they test you. People like you don't deserve opportunities in college athletics.

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That isn't really how half lives work.Say a substance has a half life of 10 days.Concentration is 100 (for easy math).10 days passes concentration is now 50.10 more days it is 25.Another 10 days is 12.5.So on and so forth.
This. Detection time also depends on the method used, what metabolites are produced and their half-lives, as well as other factors. The bottom line it it's hard to say exactly. Cookie@cream, I BELIEVE there was a paper published which stated that AMS 1-Andro capsules were detectable in urine for up to something like 9 days. I don't recall if that was after just one dose or a period of daily use. Don't take my word for it, as it's been a while since I had a look at it.