Lean Extreme a review by Dito

dito

Awards
  • Established
This will be Dito's review/log of Lean Extreme. It is made by Designer Supps. More info can be found at www.designersupps.com My dosing will be 3 caps a day. Unless Sledge specifies other dosing. I will just keep belly measurements unless you guys are interested in everything else.

LEAN XTREME

This Exciting New Supplement is the first product in a line of new products that will all feature our new patent pending 7-OH(tm) Contains: 50 mgs 7-OH (tm) (7alpha- hydroxy-dehydroepiandrosterone). 90 caps per bottle. recommended dose 100mgs, 2-3 times per day.

This great cortisol lowering compound which will be effective for weight loss, lean bulking, increasing natural levels of T3 and have anti-estrogen properties as well perfect for post cycle therapy (PCT). This will make 7-oxo, 7-oxo ethers and 7-oxo transdermals obsolete.
Supps and measurements will be updated in the morrow.

jinkillkill

Banned
Awards
also

sigh, cutting season is nearly upon thee aswell.

are you going to be on a mixed macro diet or please state it,

This product has promise

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
sigh, cutting season is nearly upon thee aswell.

are you going to be on a mixed macro diet or please state it,

This product has promise
I'm curious about this too. I'm reccomending it for a few clients.

Gonna post your stats along with diet info?

GuyinLA

Awards
There is an interesting thread over at the Avant Labs board. In General Questions, topic is "7-OH™ (7-Hydroxy-deyhydroepiandrosterone), (lean Xtreme) from Designer Supps"

R6Speed

Board Supporter
Awards
Subscribes.

I will be running some Lean Extreme towards the end of my current cycle in the sig.

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
3 caps a day? 2 in the morning 1 at night?

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
interested, but not buying at that price. Time will tell :)

dito

Awards
  • Established
Wojo, one cap in the morn, one for lunch, and one before bed.

Belly started at 41 1/2" this morning it is at 40 3/4". Note : I started Friday the 17th.

Workout is HST starting at 15 reps today.

Diet and macros ermmm whatever I feel like eating :D Why do you think I have a 40" waist.

Supps:
Nicotine
Body Octane
fish oil ON 9 caps a day
multi
green tea BSL one is 000 caps
Primaforce Pro Liver 2 caps per day
Lipoic Acid 1200mg on workout days 600 mg on off days
Vitamin E
Legal Gear Cold Fusion PM
25mg zinc gluconate
days I need a lift my special blend of ALCAR, choline, and tyrosine. Sometimes Nuerostim

I am also starting a cycle today: 8mg Mdien per day, 75mg mdht, and 1test/rad dermal. I have already ran this cycle with mohn in place of the mdht with no effects to the belly. Also all supps are a 3 week constant.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Diet and macros ermmm whatever I feel like eating :D Why do you think I have a 40" waist.
Uh, not to sound like a dick, but if your going to do a log and review a fat loss product, You need to have your nutrition dialed in.(at least a little.) Otherwise the log/review is useless to us. Well, me anyway.:rolleyes:

jinkillkill

Banned
Awards
Yeah- about the diet
whats hard for me personally, is not dieting as such, more that when I go lower
I get more apprehensive, aggresive, isolated and tepramental.

I was hoping products such as this and leptigen would help calm me down a little.

this is what 7-oxo does right? or is it soley a coristol blocker- because **** that for a joke-

jinkillkill

Banned
Awards
hhe, must mean me?
well you know of the ud 2.0 mix that with a carb cycle and look at hybrid training for the workouts.
meal 1-1/2 cup oats with milk and choc fudge whey-everyday
meal 2-PWO milk n whey n creatine n glutamine(have a bucket.....still full)
meal 3-97% shaved ham and a slim slice of bread(or without bread on low days)
meal 4-chicken breast-sometimes salad of lettuce n peppers(hot n bell)
meal 5-beef with bread(or without- no dressing)
meal 6-meat as above
meal 7-meat as above
meal 10-meat as above
sometimes brocoli, cauli and caugettes if im starving, or frozen raspberries/blueberries-cause there yummy or fresh strawberries and cantelope/honeydew-whatever we have at work- which is both :)
meat is always like 24gms pro and 4 gms fat
I rotate high n low days and when I feel like death- I eat oats raw with yoghurt(fruit) and thats it.

its not hard like the ud, theres no overeating- which helps me not keep cheating(once you start going downhill- you build up speed) and my stomach gets use to it.

p.s alot of water and fresh coffee(mmmmmmmmmmmmm)

fatl loss occurs noticably after 1 week and then I notice lines/definition daily.

meathead1987

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I was actually referring to Dito :D.

But your diet does look pretty good. Maybe a little low of EFA's, and fat in general

dito

Awards
  • Established
Here is a sample diet just because the homosexual brit asked for it.

Meal 1: 3 scoops WPC one tsp Konsyl in 12oz milk
meal 2: 3 eggs along with 2 slices WW bread
meal 3: usually varies today it was chop suey(I did not really enjoy) guessing it was about 4 oz of chicken and some vegetable **** I ate.
meal 4: same as meal one sans milk
meal 5: 6 oz chicken breast on WW bread
meal 6: ditto 5
If Ima feeling kinky I'll throw in another 20 oz of milk
workout days add and extra protein shake without the konsyl plus 60 grams dextrose.

I'll post stats in the morrow.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
SInce he is dieting, IMO there is NO WAY to figure out if it is the diet or the lean extreme.

dito

Awards
  • Established
I am not dieting per se. It's my 'diet' you know what I consume? This is what I normally eat.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
I am not dieting per se. It's my 'diet' you know what I consume? This is what I normally eat.
Sorry about that I did not expect that you only eat about 3 thousand calories and still have a 40+" waist. Slow metabolism is a bitch I am sure.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
If that's how you normally eat, It looks a little low in quality carbs. You're probably spending more time in a catabolic state than is nesesary. Hence the 40" waist.

dito

Awards
  • Established
LO,

You are saying I should up my carbs, or change my carb source to a cleaner one, or both? I'll just leave it as is for the review.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
LO,

You are saying I should up my carbs, or change my carb source to a cleaner one, or both? I'll just leave it as is for the review.
Definitely go with more whole grains and oats. I would suggest spreading them out more during the day. consuming a little more during pre and Post WO meals. The problem with what your doing now, is that If you're consuming a low quality carb at one meal, then little to no carbs the next(veggies only) depending on when you workout, your blood sugar will fall to lower than optimal levels. Your brain senses that as percieved starvation and will respond by slowing your metabolism down to conserve energy. You go into a catabolic state as your body breaks down protein to convert to glucose to fuel your brain. Even when I'm cutting, I still consume at least 25gm of carbs with every meal. If your a bigger guy, 35 or 40 would be better.

dito

Awards
  • Established
Saturday Morning I was down to 40 1/4". Sunday Morning I was at 41". Today I am at 40 1/2".

dito

Awards
  • Established
I will be upping my dose to 4 caps a day. 2 first thing in the morn, 1 for lunch, 1 before bed.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
How's everything else doing? Waist is pretty much the last thing to go...

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Any visible differences elsewhere? :think: :D

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
DITO

Curious?
How was your diet and excercise during the holidays? Mine has slacked, wondering what if any differences you felt the supp may have done.
THANKS

dito

Awards
  • Established
Well I only trained one Weds 2 weeks ago. Other then that training has been non existant. Diet for the Holidays has been horrible. I've been eating bad food. However I will be starting back up on Monday for sure. I think I also may start fitdaying my cals so we get an exact break down of my diet each day. :)

dito

Awards
  • Established
40 3/4" not too bad considering the garbage I ate. Now lets see what this stuff will do while Dito actually trains. Bollocks, I have to put up with all the new years resolution people now

Also other things look a little leaner but not much.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
40 3/4" not too bad considering the garbage I ate. Now lets see what this stuff will do while Dito actually trains. Bollocks, I have to put up with all the new years resolution people now.
Kinda sounds like the pot calling the kettle black. :rolleyes:

dito

Awards
  • Established
:D I was going back today it just happened to fall on new years. Honest. :D

dito

Awards
  • Established
Final measurement 40.5"

This stuff worked really well for me. I am happy with it so I am going to purchase some of the dermal. This is the end of my review as I want to stack it wtih stuff.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
1" in less than a month ain't too bad ;)

are your arms, chest, legs, etc, all looking more defined? (I'd assume this to be a yes :D)

dito

Awards
  • Established
With my diet to boot! A little more. I am basically skinny guy with the belly.

dito

Awards
  • Established
Just not as big belly anymore. I'll post all of my stats and shite at avant in my journal I'll post a link.