Lean Extreme a review by Dito

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. DITO

Curious?
    How was your diet and excercise during the holidays? Mine has slacked, wondering what if any differences you felt the supp may have done.
    THANKS
    My The 1 LOG: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/254164-my-one-log.html

2. Well I only trained one Weds 2 weeks ago. Other then that training has been non existant. Diet for the Holidays has been horrible. I've been eating bad food. However I will be starting back up on Monday for sure. I think I also may start fitdaying my cals so we get an exact break down of my diet each day.
    •   

3. The day I trained on was the 22nd of Dec.

4. 40 3/4" not too bad considering the garbage I ate. Now lets see what this stuff will do while Dito actually trains. Bollocks, I have to put up with all the new years resolution people now

Also other things look a little leaner but not much.

5. Quote Originally Posted by dito
    40 3/4" not too bad considering the garbage I ate. Now lets see what this stuff will do while Dito actually trains. Bollocks, I have to put up with all the new years resolution people now.
    Kinda sounds like the pot calling the kettle black.

6. I was going back today it just happened to fall on new years. Honest.

7. 40"

8. Final measurement 40.5"

This stuff worked really well for me. I am happy with it so I am going to purchase some of the dermal. This is the end of my review as I want to stack it wtih stuff.

9. 1" in less than a month ain't too bad

are your arms, chest, legs, etc, all looking more defined? (I'd assume this to be a yes )

10. With my diet to boot! A little more. I am basically skinny guy with the belly.
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by dito
    With my diet to boot! A little more. I am basically skinny guy with the belly.
    oh i see....

12. Just not as big belly anymore. I'll post all of my stats and ****e at avant in my journal I'll post a link.

13. I also should add that I have tried oral 7keto and dermal 7oxo.

The oral I noticed nothing from it.

Dermal I noticed no increase in fat loss but better stress releif than the LX.

my journal: http://forum.avantlabs.com/?act=ST&f=10&t=14614&

Similar Forum Threads

1. taper lean extreme by designer during ptc?
    By qwerty33 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-23-2008, 05:30 PM
  2. lean extreme by designer supp vs retain 2
    By qwerty33 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-23-2008, 04:42 PM
  3. Campabolic and Lean Extreme
    By Bernie1b in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-08-2005, 02:19 PM
  4. Lean Extreme