Lean Extreme a review by Dito

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. I will be upping my dose to 4 caps a day. 2 first thing in the morn, 1 for lunch, 1 before bed.

2. A little under 40 1/4" this morn.
    •   

3. How's everything else doing? Waist is pretty much the last thing to go...

4. Honestly, belly is all I am tracking.

5. Any visible differences elsewhere?
    •   

6. DITO

Curious?
    How was your diet and excercise during the holidays? Mine has slacked, wondering what if any differences you felt the supp may have done.
    THANKS
    My The 1 LOG: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/254164-my-one-log.html

7. Well I only trained one Weds 2 weeks ago. Other then that training has been non existant. Diet for the Holidays has been horrible. I've been eating bad food. However I will be starting back up on Monday for sure. I think I also may start fitdaying my cals so we get an exact break down of my diet each day.

8. The day I trained on was the 22nd of Dec.

9. 40 3/4" not too bad considering the garbage I ate. Now lets see what this stuff will do while Dito actually trains. Bollocks, I have to put up with all the new years resolution people now

Also other things look a little leaner but not much.

10. Quote Originally Posted by dito
    40 3/4" not too bad considering the garbage I ate. Now lets see what this stuff will do while Dito actually trains. Bollocks, I have to put up with all the new years resolution people now.
    Kinda sounds like the pot calling the kettle black.

11. I was going back today it just happened to fall on new years. Honest.

12. 40"

13. Final measurement 40.5"

This stuff worked really well for me. I am happy with it so I am going to purchase some of the dermal. This is the end of my review as I want to stack it wtih stuff.

14. 1" in less than a month ain't too bad

are your arms, chest, legs, etc, all looking more defined? (I'd assume this to be a yes )

15. With my diet to boot! A little more. I am basically skinny guy with the belly.

16. Quote Originally Posted by dito
    With my diet to boot! A little more. I am basically skinny guy with the belly.
    oh i see....

17. Just not as big belly anymore. I'll post all of my stats and ****e at avant in my journal I'll post a link.

18. I also should add that I have tried oral 7keto and dermal 7oxo.

The oral I noticed nothing from it.

Dermal I noticed no increase in fat loss but better stress releif than the LX.

my journal: http://forum.avantlabs.com/?act=ST&f=10&t=14614&
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. taper lean extreme by designer during ptc?
    By qwerty33 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-23-2008, 05:30 PM
  2. lean extreme by designer supp vs retain 2
    By qwerty33 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-23-2008, 04:42 PM
  3. Campabolic and Lean Extreme
    By Bernie1b in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-08-2005, 02:19 PM
  4. Lean Extreme