Pre-workout Product

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
I'm looking for a pre-workout that's heavy on focus and light on stims. Any suggestions? I hate the wired feeling I get with most stims and I hate the all to often crash that ensues.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Low dose Enhanced or full dose of Focus XT.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
craze, focus xt, or pes enhanced. enhanced is getting a ton of hype on this forum. i havnt gotten the chance yet, but its on my list to probly replace craze

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
I'm currently using PNI Prodigy. It's OK but I have to take 2-3 scoops to notice anything. I've heard that Focus XT and Craze are heavy on the stims.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
I'm looking for a pre-workout that's heavy on focus and light on stims. Any suggestions? I hate the wired feeling I get with most stims and I hate the all to often crash that ensues.
My personal suggestion from experience would be jacked micro at two scoops. For me the focus is crazy, no cracked out feeling, very smooth is what I mean.
I've dosed at 1 scoop, 1.5 scoops, all with solid results, but 2 two is my sweet spot. I've used prodigy, condense, mm, c4, and some others. So far this is my fav for focus.

Oh yes, I tried one serving sample of Enhanced. Focus was pretty good but that's all I really noticed. Its all I had so I really can't comment much on it as I am pretty stim tolerant. The reviews on it are great thus far.

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
JP8 is hands down the best pre-workout product I've ever tried. If you handle the taste of desiccated puke.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
I'm currently using PNI Prodigy. It's OK but I have to take 2-3 scoops to notice anything. I've heard that Focus XT and Craze are heavy on the stims.
I had a similar experience with prodigy. My favs are micro and condense at the moment. Caffeine free xt provides some solid focus actually as well.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Focus XT is not heavy on stims,and if you are looking for focus out of a product,it will deliver.PM me if you would like to try some :D

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Focus XT is not heavy on stims,and if you are looking for focus out of a product,it will deliver.PM me if you would like to try some :D
I've been meaning to try Focus Xt ;-)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Focus XT is 200mg of caffeine per scoop. It is definitely not stimulant heavy.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
I will also say that if you are using that much Prodigy,its probably time for a stim break.So in that case,I would recommend stim-free Focus XT.
Thread/

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd consider Jack3d micro a good focus/light stim product. The energy is definitely there, but it's smooth and not overbearing. Focus XT or Enhanced (low dosed) could give you what you're looking for as well. Another option would be using ALCAR with a low stim product; I often add 1g-2g for increased focus.

I'm not sure if you've tried Versa-1, but combining it with any amount of stims gives me great focus/mental clarity.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm a stim freak !!! Enhanced at 2 scoops is amazing for me.

Volatile is amazing as well, great focus little stims

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can't leave out Muscle Marinade and Condense! AMAZING pumps and energy. One scoop of each is the sh!t.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can't leave out Muscle Marinade and Condense! AMAZING pumps and energy. One scoop of each is the sh!t.
Low stim. Muscle Marinade?

Our survey says? Incorrect!

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
I like MM but low stim it is not lol. Stuff is like speed for me. Plus I'm not a fan if creatine in my pre wo's.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like MM but low stim it is not lol. Stuff is like speed for me. Plus I'm not a fan if creatine in my pre wo's.
I just dislike creatine in a prop blend. I like to know how much I'm getting.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Missed the low stim part. My apologies!

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Focus XT would be a great choice. Or just plain focus without caffeine

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
A half of scoop of Enhanced does the job for me

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Volatile for sure. Read the reviews, low stim factor, great focus, and amazing pumps!

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Stim Free Focus XT for sure

Thinking of trying this as well. For some reason lately the stimmed pre workouts are messing with my stomach. Guess its time for a break. Once I finish the one I am on now going to give this xt a shot. Would love to hear some feedback on it..SJSJ

Mack411

Mack411

Awards

d1sc1ple

Awards
I'd consider Jack3d micro a good focus/light stim product. The energy is definitely there, but it's smooth and not overbearing. Focus XT or Enhanced (low dosed) could give you what you're looking for as well. Another option would be using ALCAR with a low stim product; I often add 1g-2g for increased focus.

I'm not sure if you've tried Versa-1, but combining it with any amount of stims gives me great focus/mental clarity.
I love Versa-1 with Enhanced personally but works well with any stimulant you take with it!

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
I'm currently using Versa-1. I can't say that its doing much for me. I may try Focus XT. I like SNS, good products at down to earth prices. I'm not a heavy stim user. Occasionally on workout days.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm currently using Versa-1. I can't say that its doing much for me. I may try Focus XT. I like SNS, good products at down to earth prices. I'm not a heavy stim user. Occasionally on workout days.
V-1 usually kicks in around week 3. For me, this is when I started to get the full effects from it.

d1sc1ple

Awards
I get great focus off the V-1 from the get go but I like it with at least 100mg caffeine to get me going. Energy will last all day though with even that small amount.

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
V-1 usually kicks in around week 3. For me, this is when I started to get the full effects from it.
I'm on week 5. I did seem to notice a little extra focus the first week (maybe placebo) but not much since.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm on week 5. I did seem to notice a little extra focus the first week (maybe placebo) but not much since.
Are you using it with stimulants at all? I can send you a couple Jack3d micro samples (Blue Razz) if you're interested. The combo gives me solid focus and isn't heavy on stims.

Loudy Rowdy

Loudy Rowdy

Awards
FocusXT would be ideal... Stim-Free Focus XT + Hemavol ;)

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
I've used Hemavol in the past. I'm currently trying Max Pump. It's OK but I think I like Hemavol a little better as far as the pump is concerned. It's difficult to quantify my results. For me the pump comes and goes. I think carbs and proper hydration are a big factor.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
I liked ASG form LG but i haven't taken any stims or pre-wo (other then my own home made) for months now.
focus XT was nice too, got a sample a while back and it was nice.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its hard to get high focus...like real focus from CNS, without being a decent amount of stimulant. Even the best of the best compounds for focus outside of supplements will give stimulation.

I would try 1 scoop of Enhanced, and maybe add in 1-2g of ALCAR

Loudy Rowdy

Loudy Rowdy

Awards
I've used Hemavol in the past. I'm currently trying Max Pump. It's OK but I think I like Hemavol a little better as far as the pump is concerned. It's difficult to quantify my results. For me the pump comes and goes. I think carbs and proper hydration are a big factor.
is MaxPump the one by FinaFlex?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Its hard to get high focus...like real focus from CNS, without being a decent amount of stimulant. Even the best of the best compounds for focus outside of supplements will give stimulation.

I would try 1 scoop of Enhanced, and maybe add in 1-2g of ALCAR
Indeed. The sensation of "focus" is ultimately derived from the reticular activating system, which stimulants can influence.

With Stims: Enhanced, Focus XT, Craze
Without Stims: Caffeine Free Focus XT, Ultima

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
I have used Ultima. I still have about half a tub. If I take enough to really get focused it upsets my stomach.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Focus XT stim or non-stim with 1.5g ALCAR=out of this world focus!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Focus XT stim or non-stim with 1.5g ALCAR=out of this world focus!
EXTRA! EXTRA! Mack claims Focus XT doesn't use enough ALCAR in their formula! ;)

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
EXTRA! EXTRA! Mack claims Focus XT doesn't use enough ALCAR in their formula! ;)
Haha,Im may just be a freak of nature :D

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Extra Extra! Ben makes "Extra Extra" joke where others don't have context! Fully expected to receive 10g beta alanine in his beverage, courtesy of Cyrus!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cyrus is on my team now so bugger off!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Extra Extra! Ben makes "Extra Extra" joke where others don't have context! Fully expected to receive 10g beta alanine in his beverage, courtesy of Cyrus!
Extra extra! 10 g beta alanine joke also fits into this category

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In before the 10g beta alanine victim reads this and realised what happened.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
PowerMax sounds like exactly what your looking for!

We have over 10 logs running right now and everyone is loving it! It gives really clean energy with a lot of focus and crazy pumps. We've had people comment that it feels like a slightly weaker craze with crazy pumps! Which makes sense since it was formulated by the creator of craze.

As well i can send you some sample packs to try and see if you like it!!

TheFugitive

TheFugitive

Awards
G-Fuel is just what your looking for, lite on stims <150mg heavy on focus