Why are r-ALA supplements being discontinued?

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post

I've seen him before (under the old tag) and would agree that he WAS a legit guy.

Doesn't seem that way anymore though.

Oh well, not everyone takes hardship well.

"Tough times don't last, tough people do." -Trace Adkins
    "Come talk when you're going through his situation. Until then you're argument and opinion is irrelevant." -me.
    Check out Island Supplements.com for all your supplement needs.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Answers

I don't. The world doesn't need anymore people like him. But then again, I am a terrible person.
    I've seen him before (under the old tag) and would agree that he WAS a legit guy.

Doesn't seem that way anymore though.

Oh well, not everyone takes hardship well.

"Tough times don't last, tough people do." -Trace Adkins
    WTF is going on with you lately? Uncalled for Jim. Whatever has you down figure it out, take a break from the boards if need be. This isn't the Jim that used to frequent the boards. Something clearly has you all backwards. Figure it out man...

- Valdez
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html
  3. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Afi140 View Post

"Come talk when you're going through his situation. Until then you're argument and opinion is irrelevant." -me.
    Lol, because he's the only one who's had hardships in life.

Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post

WTF is going on with you lately? Uncalled for Jim. Whatever has you down figure it out, take a break from the boards if need be. This isn't the Jim that used to frequent the boards. Something clearly has you all backwards. Figure it out man...

- Valdez
    I literally have no idea what you're talking about...

I can't think of anything that has changed (not to say something hasn't but I can't recall anything).
    BPS Rep
    *All posts are solely the opinions of myself and do not reflect the opinions of BPS*
    www.bpsnutrition.net

Subscribe to the BPS VIP List for inside information on new products, promos, and introductory offers!
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Answers

Lol, because he's the only one who's had hardships in life.
    A terminal illness is not a hardship.

- Valdez
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  209 lbs.
    Answers

- Valdez
    It's also not an excuse to come in here and treat people like sh*t. I hate to see anyone with a terminal illness, but respect still earns respect.
  6. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

- Valdez
    Actually, it is

hardship [h:dp] n
    1. conditions of life difficult to endure
    2. something that causes suffering or privation

I've known plenty of people with the same problems (my father was diabetic, my grandmother died of cancer).

Neither of them were pricks who went around lamenting their circumstances and taking it out on other people.

My dad passed from an infection he got when medical malpractice caused him to develop gangrene. Both of his legs were amputated, he still didn't act like a douche.

The reason for the difference in behavior? See Trace Adkins quote.

Quote Originally Posted by stopstalking View Post

It's also not an excuse to come in here and treat people like sh*t. I hate to see anyone with a terminal illness, but respect still earns respect.
    My point exactly.

I don't care what your circumstances are, it is not an excuse to treat people poorly. Especially people that are trying to help you out.

No one pried into his personal life, merely stated that powder is cheaper and more versatile. He acted like a child and began to b!tch about his life and act like a douche.

Why would powder form affect him negatively but caps don't? Even if it does, why is it a reason to treat people like he did?
    BPS Rep
    *All posts are solely the opinions of myself and do not reflect the opinions of BPS*
    www.bpsnutrition.net

Subscribe to the BPS VIP List for inside information on new products, promos, and introductory offers!
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  250 lbs.
    Answers

Yep, that's me, and I still am. If those dudes didn't treat me like I was some POS because my post count is low, none of this BS would have happened.

And for you, jimbuick, the "special case" on this board, if I had come under my old handle and stated "no powders", I can *GUARANTEE* you that, that would have been "OK Grunt doesn't want powders". Instead, I come here with a handle with only 27 posts and I come under the holy inquisition because I don't want powders, and *OWE* whoever is posting in the thread an explanation, and not wanting to give one is what, being a douche? Really? Do you realize what it is you are saying.
  8. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Grunt7684 View Post
    Yep, that's me, and I still am. If those dudes didn't treat me like I was some POS because my post count is low, none of this BS would have happened.

And for you, jimbuick, the "special case" on this board, if I had come under my old handle and stated "no powders", I can *GUARANTEE* you that, that would have been "OK Grunt doesn't want powders". Instead, I come here with a handle with only 27 posts and I come under the holy inquisition because I don't want powders, and *OWE* whoever is posting in the thread an explanation, and not wanting to give one is what, being a douche? Really? Do you realize what it is you are saying.
    Interesting, your reading comprehension must be very poor. Especially for someone who holds himself to be the greatest intellect of our time.

Nobody called you a douche for not wanting to give an explanation. Everyone called you a douche for being a tool, see below if you need your memory refreshed.

But no, I understand that underpowered beings prefer to gang up and stick together when confronted with someone they don't know, trying to give themselves a feeling of superiority and of rightfulness, no matter how wrongheaded the actions are. So you are doing that. Very cute. Get over your insecurity, admit you are all wrong, and we'll leave it at that. OK?

Wow. Now, here is a specimen of greatness, implying that I should abandon the idea of living. Euthanasia suits you. For yourself. Ask your doctor about it.

Well, obviously your neurons don't work well at all. I will not speak further to you, as you are obviously incapable of comprehending even the most basic of statements.
    BPS Rep
    www.bpsnutrition.net

9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  250 lbs.
    Answers

Nice out of context quotes!

Oh, and it's "your" reading comprehension...

And none of those posts are what got people riled up, what got people riled up is when I expressed my disagreement with having to explain my health situation as the reason I didn't want powders.

And again you avoid the main point of my previous post. If I had posted under my previous profile, "No powders" would have been 1,000 times sufficient and no Great Inquisition Into Why This POS "grunt" Dude Wants No Powders. And you know it's true, so you know what to do next.

Kthxbye.
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  207 lbs.
    Answers

Anyone know where I can get caps of this?

​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  11. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Nice out of context quotes!

Oh, and it's "your" reading comprehension...

And none of those posts are what got people riled up, what got people riled up is when I expressed my disagreement with having to explain my health situation as the reason I didn't want powders.

And again you avoid the main point of my previous post. If I had posted under my previous profile, "No powders" would have been 1,000 times sufficient and no Great Inquisition Into Why This POS "grunt" Dude Wants No Powders. And you know it's true, so you know what to do next.

Kthxbye.
    Your attitude is what got people riled up, not what you said specifically but how you said it. (Or typed rather)

I don't care if you believe it is your post count that made your answer unacceptable. You may be right, you may not be. I don't care either way, you are avoiding my main point.

You acted inappropriately and now you're trying to justify your rudeness by pointing out typos?

I think you know what to do next.

Kthxbye.

Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Anyone know where I can get caps of this?
    Why not try the powder bro, it's more versatile and cheaper. :wink:
    BPS Rep
    www.bpsnutrition.net

12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Na-r-ala will not be removed from ss v.2 to clarify that up.
  13. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Daycrawler View Post
    Na-r-ala will not be removed from ss v.2 to clarify that up.
    Good news
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Why are supplements "One size fits all"
    By bigbeef in forum Supplements
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 06-09-2010, 10:21 PM
  2. are there any supplements with CLA and R-ala?
    By nolinenowait in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-16-2008, 03:08 PM
  3. Why are longer cycles said to be better?
    By Zim in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-19-2004, 04:13 PM
  4. Why are abs usually trained more than the other muscles?
    By JohnGafnea in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-02-2003, 07:33 PM