Bulk Super Cissus?

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
I forgot how to dose it and my knee is killing me and want to start asap! Is 2g 10min before first and last meal good?

Please help :)

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I forgot how to dose it and my knee is killing me and want to start asap! Is 2g 10min before first and last meal good?

Please help :)
2g twice a day would be fine and how I'd use it as well. Good luck with your knee man. I usually start getting some relief within the first week of use.

thomassj

Awards
you want cissus thats 20% of less 3-ketosterone IME for joint issues. Look into iforce joint pain for the best joint supplement

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
2g twice a day would be fine and how I'd use it as well. Good luck with your knee man. I usually start getting some relief within the first week of use.
i agree. what brand did you get?

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Agree as well and I started noticing the pain decrease after about day 4-5. Hope you get some relief. I normally use caps but picked up some biocore powder to try.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i agree. what brand did you get?
The Super Cissus caps are a staple of mine, but I was referring to bulk "Super" Cissus (what OP was asking about).

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
bean5er

bean5er

Awards
I've always used caps so I figured I try bulk, parachute time :)

Adam15220

Adam15220

Awards
Agreed - 2g is the sweet spot for me too. Parachuting is a must for me with bulk cissus.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Bulk cissus tastes great to me now that I've tried bulk 1-carboxy and bulk Supersaponins. Cissus honestly kind of tastes like tea, I've never really thought the taste was all that bad. Nevertheless, the stuff works wonders for my knees/shoulder

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
nothing tastes worse than opening up a capsule of Drive by AppNut and placing the powder on your tongue lol

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
Bulk cissus tastes great to me now that I've tried bulk 1-carboxy and bulk Supersaponins. Cissus honestly kind of tastes like tea, I've never really thought the taste was all that bad. Nevertheless, the stuff works wonders for my knees/shoulder
Thanks guys, I got the Bulk Cissus from the Versa-1 deal a little while ago. You're right, Bulk Cissus tastes like candy if you compare to 1-carboxy and Supersaponins!

Ok, I did my fist dose of 2,2g of Cissus 10min before my night shake and then did the same before breakfast today, sounds good? Hopefully it helps me knee soon since I like to run on the street now when the weather stating to get better :)

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks guys, I got the Bulk Cissus from the Versa-1 deal a little while ago. You're right, Bulk Cissus tastes like candy if you compare to 1-carboxy and Supersaponins!

Ok, I did my fist dose of 2,2g of Cissus 10min before my night shake and then did the same before breakfast today, sounds good? Hopefully it helps me knee soon since I like to run on the street now when the weather stating to get better :)
I generally take mine fasted.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

No problem man. Your dosing looks good. After a week or two, you'll probably be ready to hit the streets! Good luck and let us know how it goes.