Best "non-jittery" pre-workout supplement?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. New Member
    cpa5oh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    39
    Posts
    285
    Rep Power
    271
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    46.97%

    Best "non-jittery" pre-workout supplement?


    I never bought into the pre-workout supplements as most made me feel real nervous and jittery...then I was screwing around and tried SoBe Adrenaline (sugar free.) I've been drinking one of these before each workout and I've been having great workout after great workout. (Very possible that it is some kind of placebo effect...but I've always been immune to that in the past.)

    So I wanted to try another pre-workout supplement, but one that does not cause the nervous/shaky feeling that ephedrine (for me) always caused.

    Can someone recommend something?

    Thanks

  2. dead sexy wino
    SJA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    50
    Posts
    2,054
    Rep Power
    8151
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    69.53%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by cpa5oh
    I never bought into the pre-workout supplements as most made me feel real nervous and jittery...then I was screwing around and tried SoBe Adrenaline (sugar free.) I've been drinking one of these before each workout and I've been having great workout after great workout. (Very possible that it is some kind of placebo effect...but I've always been immune to that in the past.)

    So I wanted to try another pre-workout supplement, but one that does not cause the nervous/shaky feeling that ephedrine (for me) always caused.

    Can someone recommend something?

    Thanks
    M5AA (if you want an androgen)
    ALCAR (best if you use 1/4 - 1/2 tab of vasopro)

    I have the jittery panicky feeling with ephedrine as well. BUt I found that if I only use it pre-workout stacked with ALCAR and in small doses that I don't get the jitters or crash, but I feel more motivated.
  3. New Member
    BeyondDriven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Age
    37
    Posts
    22
    Rep Power
    136
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    15.24%

    Cool


    Diesel Fuel. You can take from 1 - 3 pre WO and it will not make you jittery.
    May make you horny as hell when it is wearing off though! (don't ask me why. Some
    kind of herb it it)
    •   
       

  4. Elite Member
    ryansm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    8,125
    Rep Power
    22018
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    94.77%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    H.E.A.T., and green tea give me lasting energy all day, and then some for my workout.

  5. New Member
    kraftkid's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  236 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Age
    41
    Posts
    279
    Rep Power
    266
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    30.13%

    I get the same jitters so to speak, but I've found if you eat it with some food, it will not hit you that way.


    Without food, try Scorch from MAN. I find it to give me a smooth bit of energy without the shakes. Plus, that in combination with Sesathin are a great weightloss stack without even changing your diet. HOWEVER - I do not recommend stacking Scorch with Syneburn like they recommend on some sites. That will give you fits if you are stim sensitive as for me it really comes with an energy crash at the end.
  6. Senior Member
    max silver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    1,318
    Rep Power
    1231
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    4.47%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Try legal gear powertrain, this along with a few grams of l-tyrosine makes a great pre-workout energizer.
  7. New Member
    Khryz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    28
    Posts
    9
    Rep Power
    125
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    69.17%

    I'm really sorry to bring this thread back but for the love of god who is the girl in your avatar Max Silver??
  8. Board Supporter
    RMT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    44
    Posts
    86
    Rep Power
    163
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    4.36%

    I just started using Black Star Labs "GO" about a week and a half and notice quite a bit of difference when I'm working out and a little tired before the work out.

    Give it a try, the price ain't too bad either.

    RMT
    (Doh!!! Sorry just noticed the dates on the posts too.....)
  9. Banned
    biggjohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    180
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    70%

    BSL GO!, and then well see about AMP.
  10. New Member
    Torps's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Age
    34
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    128
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    5.83%

    Quote Originally Posted by Khryz
    I'm really sorry to bring this thread back but for the love of god who is the girl in your avatar Max Silver??
    http://www.teenportals.com/chi/
  11. Professional Member
    size's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Age
    42
    Posts
    4,232
    Rep Power
    2268
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    92.94%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Probably will not give you the effect you are looking for but I prefer taking a Bcomplex a short time before exercise when I am tired.
  12. New Member
    hushdrops's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Age
    44
    Posts
    57
    Rep Power
    147
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    6.75%

    Question Methyl-Rage


    a lifting bud of mine swears that Methyl-Rage gets him in an almost trance-like state before and during workouts, i haven't tried it myself as of yet but it makes sense based on the benefits of the substance...

    have you tried M-DHT?
  13. Advanced Member
    x_muscle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    640
    Rep Power
    85479
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    24.88%

    VPX red line, only stimulate that dosnt make me jitry or shaky. i get good energy from it.
  14. ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday
    Guest
    ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday's Avatar

    What! Be careful, if you take enough of Red Line it could make you very shaky and nervous! I once took 3 bottles of the RTD when I was at work at the Vitamin Shoppe and I was acting like it was "Coke in a can baby! Redballs...I mean Redline is a great energy supp! At least the RTD is!
  15. ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday
    Guest
    ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Torps
    God bless you Torps! You are now my bestfriend!
  16. Board Supporter
    AcuDoc's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Age
    44
    Posts
    117
    Rep Power
    187
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    1.6%

    Quote Originally Posted by size
    Probably will not give you the effect you are looking for but I prefer taking a Bcomplex a short time before exercise when I am tired.
    I like the Bs also. I take 1-2mg of B12 preworkout and really like the feel it gives.
  17. Professional Member
    size's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Age
    42
    Posts
    4,232
    Rep Power
    2268
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    92.94%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by AcuDoc
    I take 1-2mg of B12 preworkout and really like the feel it gives.
    What type of B12? Sublingual, liquid, etc?
  18. Board Supporter
    AcuDoc's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Age
    44
    Posts
    117
    Rep Power
    187
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    1.6%

    Quote Originally Posted by size
    What type of B12? Sublingual, liquid, etc?
    I've used sublingual liquid before but right now I'm using Pure Encapsulation's Methylcobalamin. There are different b12s (cobalamins) and cynaocobalamin is the most common form. The methylcobalamin is in capsule form. I really like it.

    I've been using it for the past several months- I get it wholesale because I order diff supplements for my patients. I tried to copy some abstracts from Adobe on methylcobalamin but it's not working. If I can I'll post them later.
  19. Registered User
    Aeternitatis's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    1,664
    Rep Power
    963
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    11.27%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    This is what I make for my clients and take myself:

    ALCAR 4.7g
    L-tyrosine 2.5g
    Betaine 890mg
    Choline bitartrate 480
    Choline citrate 420
    Glucuronolactone 830mg
    Caffeine 150mg
    Emer-gen-C 1.6g (168mg mineral ascorbates)
    Ascorbic acid 37mg

    Add in a B-complex and you're gold. I make mine sour pineapple-orange flavor.
    MOTIV8 II Challenge
    -=The Big Squirrel Nut Swingers=-
  20. Pityin' fools since '81
    chasec's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,220
    Rep Power
    743
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    74.02%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    head over to avant and look up the AMP threads. PA has a hot product on his hands if he can keep it legal. the rumor is it's a analogue of a controlled narcotic; but who cares?
  21. Professional Member
    size's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Age
    42
    Posts
    4,232
    Rep Power
    2268
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    92.94%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by chasec
    head over to avant and look up the AMP threads. PA has a hot product on his hands if he can keep it legal. the rumor is it's a analogue of a controlled narcotic; but who cares?
    Is it "non-jittery"?
  22. Board Supporter
    AcuDoc's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Age
    44
    Posts
    117
    Rep Power
    187
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    1.6%

    Size, you could also try Astragalus (huang qi) extract at double whatever dose is on the bottle. It is very safe and used to increase energy. I use it off and on. If you try it make sure it's the extract not just the powdered herb.
  23. Hot Italian Goldmember
    Syr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Age
    37
    Posts
    2,124
    Rep Power
    1191
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    80.51%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by AcuDoc
    Size, you could also try Astragalus (huang qi) extract at double whatever dose is on the bottle. It is very safe and used to increase energy. I use it off and on. If you try it make sure it's the extract not just the powdered herb.
    Astralgus is great for protecting your liver too!
    I have to try it yet.
  24. Hot Italian Goldmember
    Syr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Age
    37
    Posts
    2,124
    Rep Power
    1191
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    80.51%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by cpa5oh
    I never bought into the pre-workout supplements as most made me feel real nervous and jittery...then I was screwing around and tried SoBe Adrenaline (sugar free.) I've been drinking one of these before each workout and I've been having great workout after great workout. (Very possible that it is some kind of placebo effect...but I've always been immune to that in the past.)

    So I wanted to try another pre-workout supplement, but one that does not cause the nervous/shaky feeling that ephedrine (for me) always caused.

    Can someone recommend something?

    Thanks
    I never have such feelings. And i tried many stimulants. I dont respond well to them and i think that most is a waste of money. I think real strenght and endurance are a better thing (in one word: CEE).
    Recently I'm trying taurine pre-workout and i'm liking it. I really must add ALCAR.

    B12... i take the last 1-2 grams after the third meal which is about 2h before gym, dunno if some energy stays from it.
  25. Board Supporter
    meathead1987's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Age
    27
    Posts
    796
    Rep Power
    524
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    22.09%

    Quote Originally Posted by Aeternitatis
    This is what I make for my clients and take myself:

    ALCAR 4.7g
    L-tyrosine 2.5g
    Betaine 890mg
    Choline bitartrate 480
    Choline citrate 420
    Glucuronolactone 830mg
    Caffeine 150mg
    Emer-gen-C 1.6g (168mg mineral ascorbates)
    Ascorbic acid 37mg

    Add in a B-complex and you're gold. I make mine sour pineapple-orange flavor.
    Thats a ****load of ALCAR. I would up the betaine and choline dose 2.
  26. Pityin' fools since '81
    chasec's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,220
    Rep Power
    743
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    74.02%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by size
    Is it "non-jittery"?
    it's being described as "very smooth" in both build up and let down. here's a thread to read about it; however it's kinda long, another is listed also

    http://forum.avantlabs.com/?act=ST&f=1&t=14534&
    http://forum.avantlabs.com/?act=ST&f=2&t=15689&st=0
  27. Registered User
    Aeternitatis's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    1,664
    Rep Power
    963
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    11.27%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by meathead1987
    Thats a ****load of ALCAR. I would up the betaine and choline dose 2.
    You think so? Oh, and the B-complex I use has an extra 100mg of choline. So, that's about a gram of choline, you really think it should be increased? Mind you, taste is a factor and choline is like fish. Also, I have to fit this into either a tablespoon or a 20cc scoop ( which is slightly bigger).

    Dude, yeah, you're right:

    "A study on the pharmacokinetics of oral L-carnitine in human subjects found no differences in plasma carnitine after 2 g vs. 6 g, indicating that 2 g is already more than the saturable dose." --D.Tolson

    AND

    " The dosage of choline is generally 1-2 times that of carnitine."--D.Tolson

    I actualy wanted 3g of ALCAR but somewhere I forked up the math and ended with more than what I wanted of ALCAR and caffeine. It's a good thing I reduced the caffeine amount at the last second (on a hunch) though otherwise it would've been like 250mg per scoop.

    Well, I've already sold more than half of the mix off so I guess I'll go back to the drawing board and fine tune some things. Thanks a lot for bringing those dosages to my attention.
    MOTIV8 II Challenge
    -=The Big Squirrel Nut Swingers=-
  28. Hot Italian Goldmember
    Syr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Age
    37
    Posts
    2,124
    Rep Power
    1191
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    80.51%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Talking


    Quote Originally Posted by Aeternitatis
    Anabolic Minds saved me from BB.com
  29. Registered User
    Aeternitatis's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    1,664
    Rep Power
    963
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    11.27%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Syr
    You like that do ya?
    I notice you just started with taurine and you are enjoying it. Me too. Taurine is so cheap and works great. I really am surprised that more people don't use simple things like taurine and ALCAR.
    MOTIV8 II Challenge
    -=The Big Squirrel Nut Swingers=-
  30. Hot Italian Goldmember
    Syr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Age
    37
    Posts
    2,124
    Rep Power
    1191
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    80.51%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Aeternitatis
    You like that do ya?
    I notice you just started with taurine and you are enjoying it. Me too. Taurine is so cheap and works great. I really am surprised that more people don't use simple things like taurine and ALCAR.
    Yeah! It is! You never stop learning.

    I was just thinking to start a new thread instead i ask here.
    I'm taking taurine only on workout days as stimulant. which benefits i would have taking every day (5g is my dose and i'm small). Its really cheap and i got a kilo bulk.
  31. Registered User
    Aeternitatis's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    1,664
    Rep Power
    963
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    11.27%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Well, BSL came out with Osmolyte some time ago. It's a cell hydration supplement and primarily works off of taurine and betaine. I'm guessing at amounts and would say about 5 grams taurine and 2 grams betaine (TMG) everyday/preworkout.



    OsmolyteAmount Per Serving:
    Total fat: 0
    Calories from fat: 0
    Total carbohydrates: 0
    Protein: 5,600mg
    Sodium: 50mg
    Potassium: 50mg
    Niacinamide: 100mg


    Active Ingredients:
    Free form L taurine, ultra pure tri-methyl glycine, glucuronolactone, malic acid, niacinamide, potassium mono-phoshpate, calcium phosphate, sodium chloride, citric acid.


    Directions: To maintain optimal cellular hydration and fullness, consume one to two servings of OSMOLYTE 10-30 minutes prior to physical activity in 6-12 oz. of of your favorite beverge, or stacking OSMOLYTE with Black Star Labs other scientifically developed performance products such as Kreataine Ultra or BCAA Acvanced will yield exceptional results in muscular fullness, improved performance and energetic enzyme protection.
    MOTIV8 II Challenge
    -=The Big Squirrel Nut Swingers=-
  32. New Member
    chuckymiller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    50
    Posts
    36
    Rep Power
    138
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    51.83%

    Cre-Ethyl Thunder from CNW does great for me and the Missus
  33. Hot Italian Goldmember
    Syr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Age
    37
    Posts
    2,124
    Rep Power
    1191
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    80.51%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Aeternitatis
    Well, BSL came out with Osmolyte some time ago. It's a cell hydration supplement and primarily works off of taurine and betaine. I'm guessing at amounts and would say about 5 grams taurine and 2 grams betaine (TMG) everyday/preworkout.
    Very interesting... Betaine is something else i must look out.
  34. Board Supporter
    meathead1987's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Age
    27
    Posts
    796
    Rep Power
    524
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    22.09%

    Quote Originally Posted by Aeternitatis
    You think so? Oh, and the B-complex I use has an extra 100mg of choline. So, that's about a gram of choline, you really think it should be increased? Mind you, taste is a factor and choline is like fish. Also, I have to fit this into either a tablespoon or a 20cc scoop ( which is slightly bigger).

    Dude, yeah, you're right:

    "A study on the pharmacokinetics of oral L-carnitine in human subjects found no differences in plasma carnitine after 2 g vs. 6 g, indicating that 2 g is already more than the saturable dose." --D.Tolson

    AND

    " The dosage of choline is generally 1-2 times that of carnitine."--D.Tolson

    I actualy wanted 3g of ALCAR but somewhere I forked up the math and ended with more than what I wanted of ALCAR and caffeine. It's a good thing I reduced the caffeine amount at the last second (on a hunch) though otherwise it would've been like 250mg per scoop.

    Well, I've already sold more than half of the mix off so I guess I'll go back to the drawing board and fine tune some things. Thanks a lot for bringing those dosages to my attention.
    I personally find 3g ALCAR to be better than 2g, but that is definately the ceiling for me. Something along the lines of:

    2g ALCAR
    2g tyrosine
    2g Choline citrate(dont bother with bitartrate, absorbtion sucks!!)
    3g betaine
    200mg caffeine
    750mg histidine
    1g beta alanine

    comes to ~11g a time. Not sure if that would fit into a 20CC scoop, but I assume so.
  35. Board Supporter
    meathead1987's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Age
    27
    Posts
    796
    Rep Power
    524
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    22.09%

    Quote Originally Posted by Syr
    Yeah! It is! You never stop learning.

    I was just thinking to start a new thread instead i ask here.
    I'm taking taurine only on workout days as stimulant. which benefits i would have taking every day (5g is my dose and i'm small). Its really cheap and i got a kilo bulk.
    Try doses of ~20g a day(its cheap). There is a definite volumising effect. Comparible to creatine IMO. You can also say bye bye to any cramps that some people experience in the night.
  36. Hot Italian Goldmember
    Syr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Age
    37
    Posts
    2,124
    Rep Power
    1191
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    80.51%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by meathead1987
    Try doses of ~20g a day(its cheap). There is a definite volumising effect. Comparible to creatine IMO. You can also say bye bye to any cramps that some people experience in the night.
    I never experience cramps (and i'm on SD now). I'm small and most recommends only 5g. I think i'll go for 10g ED
    I'm looking to find what to stack. ALCAR or Betaine... I take Body Octane morning and night and it has already some carnitine. I've read somewhere else that Taurine and Beta-Alanine must NOT be taken at the same time, so I would never take BO with Taurine.

    Edit: I DONT get cell-volumizing effect from creatine, just strenght. But that's fine for me. I'm off CEX for now.
  37. Board Supporter
    meathead1987's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Age
    27
    Posts
    796
    Rep Power
    524
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    22.09%

    Stack ALCAR as BO already has betaine. The Carnitine in BO is LCLT. Which has different effects to ALCAR.

    I would do:

    AM BO
    Midday 5g taurine
    Pre workout BO + ALCAR
    Post Workout 5g taurine
  38. Hot Italian Goldmember
    Syr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Age
    37
    Posts
    2,124
    Rep Power
    1191
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    80.51%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by meathead1987
    Stack ALCAR as BO already has betaine. The Carnitine in BO is LCLT. Which has different effects to ALCAR.

    I would do:

    AM BO
    Midday 5g taurine
    Pre workout BO + ALCAR
    Post Workout 5g taurine
    No, I will do this:

    AM: BO
    Midday: I take the PS and various protectants already. Not adding more stuff at this time
    Afternoon /Pre-workout: 5g taurine + ALCAR (after my current cycle i will start using CEE again)
    Post-workout: 5g taurine
    Nighttime: BO

    Explanation: I prefer to space 12h the citrulline malate across the day and I dont care of the slight stimulating effect i would have during training. Taurine already gave me more than the times i took BO or any arginine-based stuff.

    So, i'm going to buy alcar
    I've seen the primaforce caps at a very good price.

    This would make 5g taurine on normal days and 10g on training days.
    What about ALCAR? How much should i take? 3g? Also, do u suggest to take it every day or on training days only? Note that i workout only 3/week, so that makes a huge difference in my budget.
  39. Board Supporter
    meathead1987's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Age
    27
    Posts
    796
    Rep Power
    524
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    22.09%

    ALCAR is dirt cheap @ www.nutraplanet.com are offering 1kg ALCAR for $50. That sould last ages.

    The CNS effects of ALCAR are instant, so you can just take it pre workout if you want to. 1.5-2g works fine, but some see results from ~1g. Start low and see what works for you.
  40. Registered User
    Aeternitatis's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    1,664
    Rep Power
    963
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    11.27%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Body Octane does not have betaine in it (unless there's a new formula I haven't seen that just came out). DEFEINITELY add betaine(TMG) to BO, it would work great. I'm also surptised that you aren't taking BO like 30 minutes preworkout.

    If you're going to add ALCAR then buy it in bulk. But I see no need to take it if you're taking BO everyday. I don't know the differences between ALCAR and LCLT but I can't imagine they're all that significant. Then again, ALCAR and regular carnitine are pretty different. And I wouldn't go above 10g per day of L-taurine.

    Prices at CNW are:
    1 kilo taurine: $20
    1 kilo ALCAR: $55
    1 kilo betaine: $30

    Good prices, but don't worry about buying whole kilos unless you like it so much you want to stock up (like me). I reccomend CNW because they have a wider selection of bulk powders than nutraplanet does (and cheaper shipping).
    MOTIV8 II Challenge
    -=The Big Squirrel Nut Swingers=-
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Best pre-Workout supplement
    By natedogg151 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 889
    Last Post: 06-13-2011, 09:34 AM
  2. Best Pre Workout Supplement?
    By Benzino in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-17-2009, 12:26 PM
  3. Best Pre-Workout Supplement
    By Mitch8892 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-24-2009, 11:02 PM
  4. Best Pre workout supplement??
    By deads4life in forum Supplements
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 02-02-2009, 11:13 PM
  5. Best Pre-workout supplement (Capsule form)
    By tranceaddict in forum Supplements
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 01-07-2009, 03:57 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in