get rid of acne what works for you?

anony002200

Awards
proactiv sucks, anything besides proactiv.. like other types of acne products or clay mask ?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
proactiv sucks, anything besides proactiv.. like other types of acne products or clay mask ?
I like St.Ives apricot scrub used everyday and a daily face wash for all other times.

dontknowaboutme

dontknowaboutme

Awards
Figure out what triggers your acne, could be dairy, sugars, trans-fats. In addition to figuring out a trigger, try out 15-30mg of quality zinc per day. Topicals never worked for me and I am a firm believer in diet and lifestyle impacting the inflammatory cascade that leads to acne.

steam

steam

Awards
  • Established
get enough sleep, very important...
next try cutting out milk/dairy or at least lessen

continue proactiv

get a clarisonic mia if u can afford it

try sulfur soap

try tretinoin or antibiotics like tetracycline

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
1000mg of Pantothenic acid really worked great for me whenever I ran a cycle. Cheap as well .

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
just keep your face clean with face washes

Kilo G

Kilo G

Awards
Wash your face and hands frequently. If its an infection of acne you need some cleansing and medicine. A good "lotion" would be Zenerit you can apply that to your whole face except nose mouth and eyes obviously and it will reduce inflammation almost instantly. There is another "gel" called Basiron AC it's for local use. Acne is a little more complicated than what u think. You can't go in battling acne with broscience.

Kilo G

Kilo G

Awards
I had terrible acne and scars. Got rid of most of it without having to make major diet changes.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
As posted above b-5(pantothenic acid). Works great. Not sure if poster ment to say 1 g or 10g. Cause I would start at 10g then cruise at 5g once acne started to clear. Also tanning/sunlight seems to always help me. I always have r acne in winter.

anony002200

Awards
As posted above b-5(pantothenic acid). Works great. Not sure if poster ment to say 1 g or 10g. Cause I would start at 10g then cruise at 5g once acne started to clear. Also tanning/sunlight seems to always help me. I always have r acne in winter.
joking right? 10g thats like 14pills?

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No not jokeing. Works very well probably better tha. Anything Ive used except accutane.

Kilo G

Kilo G

Awards
I heard you can mix the white powder and the brown powder, heat them up and shoot them together. You can do a whole 14cubes of that ****....

Go to a doc and get some blood work. Lol most of my Backne and acne disappeared after my 1st blood transfusion. Then I had a bite on my face, went at it with dirty hands and made another infection. Had another transfusion and I used Basiron AC and Zenerit and no acne.

AND I run Oxandrolone 85mg still no acne.

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
I had terrible acne and scars. Got rid of most of it without having to make major diet changes.
How did u help with the scarring?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1) Sunlight exposure
2) A good aftershave
3) Less is more...i found when i cut back on all the heavy face washes mine got better
4) good sleep
5) no more than 2 cups of milk per day
6) pantothenic acid

Kilo G

Kilo G

Awards
How did u help with the scarring?
Greatly helped with the scars. I had terrible childhood acne and when I went into the army it got worse because of the hygiene. Basically if you had ****ed up zits like I you need natural soap made out of fat (in Russia we call it ????????????? ???? "owners soup") to wash your face with for a time being. Then you need a healing ointment called ArgoSulfan it's the ****. Then Zenerit and Basiron AC. How? It just did.

Kilo G

Kilo G

Awards
My bad there is a little type o about the soap. But I found out that its called "Marseille soap. " It is very important.

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
Word. Thanks a lot man!

allieninja

allieninja

Awards
Try a wash with tea tree oil in it - it has helped me in the past. I recommend Fungasoap - sounds gross but it works.

jiggero

jiggero

Awards
  • Established
Accutane is the strongest there is for acne

gmanall

Awards
If your acne is really bad go to a dermatologist, accutane really helped my acne problem. The only sides I had was dry lips and weirdly acne, it gets worse before it gets better. Also if you don't like the idea of accutane they have other topical that help.

feather319

feather319

Awards
Green Pasture's Blue Ice Royal Butter Oil / Fermented Cod Liver Oil Blend - CINNAMON GEL taken daily. Works very well! You can read about it by googling Fermented Cod liver oil and acne.

Mikey84

Mikey84

Awards
I would suggest Acnedren by Black Lion Research. It's safe and quite effective. I tried high doses of vitamin b5 but found myself running to the bathroom all day! Lol
Look into Acnedren and the feedback on it. The only con (I think) is the price is a little high but I guess when you compare it to all the creams and washes you purchase it actually comes out cheaper.

Good luck!

Piledahlaren

Piledahlaren

Awards
  • Established
Skip dairy products
add 30mg zinc daily
drink lots of water
sleep more
dont touch your face that much if you can
mix some water+apple cider vinegar and spray on the acne (kills bacteria ect)