Has anyone tried oxyelite pro power?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i think it was just released or about to be released if im not mistaken.

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
I will have a few bottles in the shop today. And a few sold that will be picked up. In about a month I can let you know how it compares.

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Promo coming next week at NP.

Ripped&Strong

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Intrigued. Is it the same profile or have their been changes from the capsule form?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah it hit me just as hard as the old oxy (if not better) and I have been doing alphamine acouple of weeks before that... plus it has an LCLT transport system for extra fat oxidation... The fruit punch taste is pretty money as well

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
I saw the profile :D

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
May have to pick some of this up.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I heard it has a good taste and a strong kick of energy and mood. ;)

:D

JRob23

JRob23

Awards
  • Established
I just took a scoop this morning to test it out.

Taste is along the lines of maybe test powder, but more light and clean flavor to it as opposed to tpow that had a bit of a kick.

Immediate energy like the original oep, but clean and builds up like the nf. No jitters here, albeit I do have a decent tolerance and also take a few adaptogens to keep receptors clean and healthy.

One scoop is plenty for now and could probably do the trick for most. I took it with 500mg of hawthorn berry and feel great.

MonteRXS

MonteRXS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I just took a scoop this morning to test it out.

Taste is along the lines of maybe test powder, but more light and clean flavor to it as opposed to tpow that had a bit of a kick.

Immediate energy like the original oep, but clean and builds up like the nf. No jitters here, albeit I do have a decent tolerance and also take a few adaptogens to keep receptors clean and healthy.

One scoop is plenty for now and could probably do the trick for most. I took it with 500mg of hawthorn berry and feel great.
I'm looking forward to opening my tub OEP-Powder! Saving it for my April cut. I did try the new Modern BCAA+ last night. Got the blue raz flavor. It tastes amazing! I really like the new and much improved flavoring. Still a great product just got a slight face lift :)

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm looking forward to opening my tub OEP-Powder! Saving it for my April cut. I did try the new Modern BCAA+ last night. Got the blue raz flavor. It tastes amazing! I really like the new and much improved flavoring. Still a great product just got a slight face lift :)
good lucky trying to get food down the hatch!

xhrr

Awards
looks kinda like another powdered fat burner on the market...

newbreed

Awards
I heard it has a good taste and a strong kick of energy and mood. ;)

:D

Taste is amazing. Best fruti punch flavored product I ever had. Mixes well and energy and mood was awesome. A must try.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Taste is amazing. Best fruti punch flavored product I ever had. Mixes well and energy and mood was awesome. A must try.
I tried it as well and agree. Increased focus and body temperature were additional effects that I felt.

JRob23

JRob23

Awards
  • Established
Good luck trying to keep the lid on that baby. Just sitting there tempting you...the taste...the feeling you get from it...yeah I would give ;)

rhgunner

Awards
NP has it for $49.99 and come with a bottle of Versa-1

MonteRXS

MonteRXS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Good luck trying to keep the lid on that baby. Just sitting there tempting you...the taste...the feeling you get from it...yeah I would give ;)
Hana I know! I put it in my closet so it's not tempting me! Bad thing is, every time I walk in there, I see it and wonder how it is lol. I might crack it open for a cardio sesh this week just to try it out. Too tempting.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hana I know! I put it in my closet so it's not tempting me! Bad thing is, every time I walk in there, I see it and wonder how it is lol. I might crack it open for a cardio sesh this week just to try it out. Too tempting.
Don't do it, I put mine in my basement stash.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Ordered a tub to try but as an alphamine addict I don't know when I will be able to run it. Wondering if 1 scoop of each before my morning cardio would be awesome synergy or just madness...

d1sc1ple

Awards
Ordered a tub to try but as an alphamine addict I don't know when I will be able to run it. Wondering if 1 scoop of each before my morning cardio would be awesome synergy or just madness...
I have tried the powder and liked it but it's no AlphaMine. AlphaMine has better energy, mood, focus, feel, taste, and in my opinion Formula as well. I would just take the full serving I that.