Looking for a Fat burner...3,5-diiodo?

BigMfer

BigMfer

Awards
  • Established
I'm 38 5'10" 211lbs
My diet is clean, 2200-2800 calories. Moslty eggs, chicken, turkey, broc, spinach, mushrooms, protein shake,...
I take Multi, Fish Oil, Liv52, creatine, uniliver
I am ending a M1T & 4AD topical cycle in 9 days. Have a lot of M1T in my freezer :shhh:

I'm looking for recommendations for a fat burner. Was thinking 3,5-diiodo, but I'm not locked into anything. Was curious about Pump Spray as PA has never let down. What say you?

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Fat Smack by Purus is a top notch fat burner. Highly recommended and lots of logs on here showing its results.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You can use TT-33 which is a mix of 3,3' diiodo + 3,5 diiodo if you want the stim free route.

Or you can get the new Dexaprine XR for stimulant based all day long fat burning.

Or you can stack the two :)

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You can use TT-33 which is a mix of 3,3' diiodo + 3,5 diiodo if you want the stim free route.

Or you can get the new Dexaprine XR for stimulant based all day long fat burning.

Agreed, both stack very well with one another. TT33 can be found very cheap as well so they are easy to stack together. I've used both in contest preps together and loved em.

Mike

BigMfer

BigMfer

Awards
  • Established
I personally wouldnt stat using a fat burner when coming off of anabolics
I don't plan to start until PCT and rest period. But I am looking for ideas.

Was think Ur or Pump Spray, but is there a diff? PA does both...

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I don't plan to start until PCT and rest period. But I am looking for ideas.

Was think Ur or Pump Spray, but is there a diff? PA does both...
Personally I like the ECY stack combo with TTA and Raspberry Ketones. ECY stack being Ephedrine Caffeine Yohimbine stack, along with TAA pre high-carb meals and RKs pre high fat meal. Should cover all the basics unless you wanna add also Reduce-XT which is 7-OH for cortisol control.

Check out SNS TTA-500 and SNS RK-500 for the best deals on bulk TTA and Raspberry Ketones.

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
The new Dexaprine XR is definitely something you should look into. Hopefully there will be sample packets made available.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I personally wouldnt stat using a fat burner when coming off of anabolics
Why not? That is when your most prone to fat gain. That is when I use the most fat burners, each and every time with a ton of success.

Mike

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Personally I like the ECY stack combo with TTA and Raspberry Ketones. ECY stack being Ephedrine Caffeine Yohimbine stack, along with TAA pre high-carb meals and RKs pre high fat meal. Should cover all the basics unless you wanna add also Reduce-XT which is 7-OH for cortisol control.

Check out SNS TTA-500 and SNS RK-500 for the best deals on bulk TTA and Raspberry Ketones.
Agreed with this, with the yohimbine coming from Alphaburn if possible, and some SS forskolin to complement the stack as a whole.

thomassj

Awards

hmm i have a bottle of tt-33 waiting to be opened that I got when there was a bogo deal for the OG dexaprine I have heard mixed reviews. Vaughn would this work well will lean bulking?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Agreed with this, with the yohimbine coming from Alphaburn if possible, and some SS forskolin to complement the stack as a whole.
Dr.Cooper, I concur!

Ballesteri

Ballesteri

Awards
[video=youtube;i5j1wWY-qus]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5j1wWY-qus[/video]

BigMfer

BigMfer

Awards
  • Established
This thread has taken a turn :blink: LOL

Why didn't I concur!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hmm i have a bottle of tt-33 waiting to be opened that I got when there was a bogo deal for the OG dexaprine I have heard mixed reviews. Vaughn would this work well will lean bulking?
Yep, this would work lean bulking as it increasing protein synthesis. Many people on anabolic cycles use t3 when bulking, you could actually use this on cycle, and/or pct.

Mike