need help on GREEN MAGNITUDE and c4 extreme

kraatos

Awards
hello friends,
i have just purchased "controlled labs green magnitude" i read many threads and still aint clear which dosage is better .
1- 1/2 scoop pre post
2- just 1 scoop pre
3- just 1 scoop post.

i have1 more question,
i have 12 servings of c4 extreme remaining and was planning to finish it rather than throw it. so can i take 1/2 scoop c4 + 1/2 scoop GM pre workout? or will it be too much.

also i have used c 4 extreme and it helped me lean out will GM do that too??

thank u in advance

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
gm is creatine and timing is irrelevant. what ever equates to 5 grams. you can mix c4 and gm with no problem. when you have finished with c4 look into volatile by formutech nutrition...

kraatos

Awards
gm is creatine and timing is irrelevant. what ever equates to 5 grams. you can mix c4 and gm with no problem. when you have finished with c4 look into volatile by formutech nutrition...
ok

unfortunately i dont get Formutech Nutrition in my country :(

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
5g Preworkout: This is my favorite way of dosing Green MAGnitude. The ingredients in the product will enhance your workout.

Unless you are overly sensitive to Magnesium, in which case I would split the dosing half in half.

Some people like to dose their creatine post-workout, which would be fine also, but you wouldn't be taking full advantage of the formula.

kraatos

Awards
thanks guys
so i think pre workout it will be..
right now will be starting with 1/2 the scoop for a few days to see the tollerance , then 1 scoop

also should i take it on non training days too?

kraatos

Awards
BTW is there some ingredient in GM which will keep me or get me more lean as well as gain muscle volume..
as i ve just ripped off now but lost size so trying to add GM to make it up

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
BTW is there some ingredient in GM which will keep me or get me more lean as well as gain muscle volume..
as i ve just ripped off now but lost size so trying to add GM to make it up
That will be truly diet specific. If your diet is such as to promote fat loss (with appropriate training of course) then those are the most likely results. GM will assist in lean mass acquisition with the proper diet and training.

kraatos

Awards
That will be truly diet specific. If your diet is such as to promote fat loss (with appropriate training of course) then those are the most likely results. GM will assist in lean mass acquisition with the proper diet and training.
thanku

kraatos

Awards
any more thoughts of mixing 1scoop c4 and 1/2 scoop GM???

kraatos

Awards
guys i was at the gym today and was speaking to the trainer and he said it better i take GM post workout as im already taking c4 for the focus and strength .
this had got me bit confused :(

or
he said take 1 scoop c4 extreme + 1/2 scoop Gm and the post workout another 1/2 scoop of GM

what should i choose?

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
guys i was at the gym today and was speaking to the trainer and he said it better i take GM post workout as im already taking c4 for the focus and strength .
this had got me bit confused :(

or
he said take 1 scoop c4 extreme + 1/2 scoop Gm and the post workout another 1/2 scoop of GM

what should i choose?
This is partially true, as c4 works in different ways than the ingredients in Green MAG.

I would do half pre, half post. But either way will be fine.

As long as you take the creatine, it will work. It's a culmulative effect. :)

Good luck & happy lifting

kraatos

Awards
This is partially true, as c4 works in different ways than the ingredients in Green MAG.

I would do half pre, half post. But either way will be fine.

As long as you take the creatine, it will work. It's a culmulative effect. :)

Good luck & happy lifting
thank u will try 1/2 scoop pre/post from next week.. then after how long can i have my post workout shake?

kraatos

Awards
hello,
its been 10 days since im taking c4+ gm . results good strength gain, focus and endurance but no change in muscle volume (OUT OF THE GYM). also a little smooth look of muscles
2ndly- im out of c4 now so was thinking if i can take 1 cap of oxylite pro before the GM just to get amped and stay lean?

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
How much carbs you taking in?

kraatos

Awards
How much carbs you taking in?
dint keep a track of that but yes eating a bit clean . but sure keeping a watch on carbs and fats as i want to clean bulk.
the carbs i use is oats,potatoes,glucose for pO and rice for post meal

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Water intake?

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
You may just be loosing some definition.
Bulking...up how much weight?

kraatos

Awards
can it be that i m training very heavy more than before ?
or is it that my carbs are really low . though my protein is high?

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
I'd take it everyday, full scoop, to get maximum benefits (Betaine). Or just pick up some Jarrow TMG cheap for off days.

kraatos

Awards
Check your pms
im almost 3 weeks on GM and what i noticed are as follows
1- good leaness
2- some strength gains
3- no gain in size some how may be just 1/4 inch
4- frequent urination
i have tried 1/2 scoop before and after but my strength levels decreased than when i was on full scoop pre workout.
just very curious why am i not being able to see muscle size gains .atleast fullness

i also thing the leaness may be due to the c4 i have used for 10 days with gm pre workout

plz corect me if im wrong some where