Intra Workout nutrition

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. During the last 3yrs i have tried many intraworkout supplements... Atomic 7,,Strive,,Xtend,,Modern BCAA,,Purple Wraath,, purple Psyko,,Power Shock,,recoverpro,,recoup,,ami nolast,,xf ice, and a few others. of all that i have tried only 2 have made a difference during my workouts and after my workouts that i can actually feel make a difference. Sizeon max preformance A very good intra topped only by the king of intraworkout INTRABOLIC. every time i try a new intra i regret it and go back to intrabolic. i have been thinking about trying iforce Compete for a while now but dont really wanna be dissapointed once again,,

2. Quote Originally Posted by aceroni View Post
    I was actually looking at usp labs bcaa product, I noticed it had electrolytes, and around 4 g leu a scoop
    Added electrolytes will benefit long duration workouts (over say 90 minutes+) more than anything, or unless you sweat a alot. It won't do you any harm though, so the added electrolytes with BCAA will help you with long duration HIIT or LISS.

But for short workouts, it won't make too much of a difference.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post

Added electrolytes will benefit long duration workouts (over say 90 minutes+) more than anything, or unless you sweat a alot. It won't do you any harm though, so the added electrolytes with BCAA will help you with long duration HIIT or LISS.

But for short workouts, it won't make too much of a difference.
    Thank you for the reply jiggz. I usually lift between one to two hours, and I sweat like a dog no matter what

4. Quote Originally Posted by aceroni View Post
    I was actually looking at usp labs bcaa product, I noticed it had electrolytes, and around 4 g leu a scoop
    The electrolytes are awesome That is what I love about compete, it contains electrolytes.

Mike
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

5. Quote Originally Posted by aceroni View Post
    Been using that since it came out. Love the electrolytes, the amount of leucine, the form of glutamine (Sustamine) that has better stability in water, no artificial coloring, and the flavor which isn't too aggressive.

6. Quote Originally Posted by newbreed View Post

Been using that since it came out. Love the electrolytes, the amount of leucine, the form of glutamine (Sustamine) that has better stability in water, no artificial coloring, and the flavor which isn't too aggressive.
    I didn't even realize they had a more stable form of glutamine.
    Cheers m8

Similar Forum Threads

1. Pre, Intra, and Post workout Nutrition
    By rockme in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-13-2013, 07:33 PM
  2. intra workout nutrition - which product?
    By adil in forum Supplements
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 01-25-2010, 06:22 PM
  3. ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION-New Intra-Workout article in MD
    By Athletic Edge N in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-02-2008, 04:59 PM
  4. Post your pre/post workout nutrition regimens...
    By TMack40 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 04-06-2003, 07:21 AM
  5. Post your pre/post workout nutrition regimens...
    By TMack40 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-21-2002, 11:10 PM