Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
anyone tried this? 250gm for $20 is a great price....if it's the real deal!!!

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
On day 4 right now. It's an unbelievable price for ALCAR with the amount of servings you get.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
On day 4 right now. It's an unbelievable price for ALCAR with the amount of servings you get.

agreed..the price is the best i have seen. was concerned about quality!!! what do you think, good stuff?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ya, good stuff IMO. I take 500mg premeal, 500-1000mg preworkout, and 500mg premeal again and am enjoying it so far.

rhino67jg

rhino67jg

Awards
Been on it for 2 weeks now. 2 scoops a day at different times. I feel more alert & have more energy. Been stacking it with craze, but I think the combo, in a strange way, cancels out the strength of craze. You would have to try it to know what I mean. I stacked alphamine & alcar last Friday night & felt great for a while.. Got a little dizzy, but it went away.

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
Ive used it and it is good stuff for sure. Right now Im using the Nutra bulk powder and its good as well.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ive used it and it is good stuff for sure. Right now Im using the Nutra bulk powder and its good as well.
i've used the nutra...but the primaforce is a much better price!!! if quality is good then the primaforce alcar is the way i will go!!!

250gms for $20 is a great deal!!!

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
i've used the nutra...but the primaforce is a much better price!!! if quality is good then the primaforce alcar is the way i will go!!!

250gms for $20 is a great deal!!!
The nutra is like 36 bucks for 500g isn't it? In which case you would need 40 for the primaforce ALCAR to match the price. So a difference of 4 bucks. I could be wrong though. I'm on my phone app otherwise I'd be looking it up

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The nutra is like 36 bucks for 500g isn't it? In which case you would need 40 for the primaforce ALCAR to match the price. So a difference of 4 bucks. I could be wrong though. I'm on my phone app otherwise I'd be looking it up
damn, i missed that..all i saw was the 100gm for $10. only question i have is it would take me a long time to go thru 500gm at 2-3 gm a day-would it stay good for 5+ months? that is a lot of alcar!!!

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
All the raws I ve used from PrimaForce has been good stuff.

I prefer it capped though. Easy to take durring the day and while at work.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
All the raws I ve used from PrimaForce has been good stuff.

I prefer it capped though. Easy to take durring the day and while at work.
i agree capped is more convienient, but it is not worth the difference in price to me...i really don't mind the powder.

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
damn, i missed that..all i saw was the 100gm for $10. only question i have is it would take me a long time to go thru 500gm at 2-3 gm a day-would it stay good for 5+ months? that is a lot of alcar!!!
Ive had mine forever but I also cycle it. I buy lots of bulk ingredients from nutra because Im not a fan of blends. If you buy the big 500g or kilo containers, they last a long time. Dosing at 2g a day, you should go 250 days ish give or take a few. Definitely a good deal I think.