New PES enhanced (Versa-1 WTF?)

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
I was going over the ingredients for the new PES enhanced and the ingredient: N-[2-hydroxy-2(4-methoxyphenyl) ethyl]-3-phenyl-2-propenamide is in it. Isnt this the same prime ingredient in Versa-1? Is this new product a cheaper/more complex version of versa-1. Cause if so imma stockpile on this while its down to 25$ each.

Wocheezy

Wocheezy

Awards
the amount in enhanced and one versa-1 capsule wouldn't be near the amount of two caps of Versa. The reason (if combined with Enhanced) for the addition of versa is to reach the higher anabolic threshold. If enhanced had the amount in VERSA-1, the product would be cost prohibitive...

Lower amount (cognitive)
Higher amount (cognitive/anabolic)
From another thread

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was going over the ingredients for the new PES enhanced and the ingredient: N-[2-hydroxy-2(4-methoxyphenyl) ethyl]-3-phenyl-2-propenamide is in it. Isnt this the same prime ingredient in Versa-1? Is this new product a cheaper/more complex version of versa-1. Cause if so imma stockpile on this while its down to 25$ each.
Enhanced contains both ingredients used in Versa-1. However, as mentioned in the above quote from USPlabsRep, N-[2-hydroxy-2(4-methoxyphenyl) ethyl]-3-phenyl-2-propenamide has different effects based on the amount used.

Versa-1+Enhanced is an awesome combo for highly focused and effective workouts.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
I'm going to try the stack sometime too.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MidwestBeast Supplement Auction 2
CATdiesel76 Supplement Auction 1
Xrkc6x PES 111
Hockeyaus33 Supplements 5
thr33x Supplements 58