jburchak

jburchak

Awards
Any suggestions on testosterone boosters? Brands? Use? Etc

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
ummm test boosters are not the same as running test, move this to the supplement section.

quietstorm513

Awards
There are a few test booster that do work depending on what you are looking for exactly. I do want to say this, none work as good as real test so don't think that you will see steriod-like results using a test booster, with that said I have used phtoserms 347 and also a new one called androbolix 300 by Biorthyms which is pretty good. I have used both with very good results and would recommend both for use.

TheJminator

Awards
Just get some DAA. its dirt cheap and works as good as anything by itself. 3 grams a day

StayinHeavy

StayinHeavy

Awards
Just google DAA. C'mon now! Also, low dose clomid. Do your research. Clomid restart will bring up plenty of articles/ logs. If simply raising test is your desire, without running actual test, I recommend low dose of clomid for 2-3 months. Some are against, but I know people who run it on cycle with great results.

jburchak

jburchak

Awards
Just google DAA. C'mon now! Also, low dose clomid. Do your research. Clomid restart will bring up plenty of articles/ logs. If simply raising test is your desire, without running actual test, I recommend low dose of clomid for 2-3 months. Some are against, but I know people who run it on cycle with great results.
Alright, thanks for the help

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
do we have to wipe ur azz too!

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Bioforge, triazole, ape, erase, erase pro all get good reviews. Bioforge is probaby my favorite and it gives actual strength/size gains plus feeling great and super libido. Triazole worked well for me also. Erase pro killed my libido. Erase works great leaning out and good strength gains but if I take more than two it kills it also. Really want to kick ass take an ai(erase) with a test booster. Bioforge/erase is my favorite. If you can still find atd that **** is good but once again crushes libido. I would use it as part of pct and actually continue to get stronger during pct. Ha killed my dick though.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I agree daa is worth a try. Some love it some hate it but it is super cheap and worth a try. I actually often throw it in my stacks.

kenny76

kenny76

Awards
  • Established
Nutra is about to have a sale on test powder/erase pro stack. have had great results this.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
IMO, impossible deal to pass up here. You are getting an entire product for free, with samples in addition. http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/iforce-nutrition/the-tropinol-xp-triumph-stack-bundle-stack.html

Tropinol XP is a new, upgraded and enhanced test booster with many other body recomposition agents and potassium nitrate for a slight diuretic effect to enhance appearance. All combined, this product is taken pre-workout and has given users awesome pumps and fullness. The reviews have been awesome thus far. Intimidate is our NMDA test booster, which is 100x stronger than DAA alone that has always gotten great reviews from the start. Def worth a look with that price.

Mike

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Divanil, DAA , fadogia, bulbine, DIM, resveratrol, coconut oil, Turkey, broccoli, forskolin, arimistane (erase) , mucuna pruriens and there's more out there

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
IMO, impossible deal to pass up here. You are getting an entire product for free, with samples in addition. http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/iforce-nutrition/the-tropinol-xp-triumph-stack-bundle-stack.html

Tropinol XP is a new, upgraded and enhanced test booster with many other body recomposition agents and potassium nitrate for a slight diuretic effect to enhance appearance. All combined, this product is taken pre-workout and has given users awesome pumps and fullness. The reviews have been awesome thus far. Intimidate is our NMDA test booster, which is 100x stronger than DAA alone that has always gotten great reviews from the start. Def worth a look with that price.

Mike
that really is a great deal.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
While you will rarely see Anabeta regarded as a testosterone booster, it dose-dependently increases testosterone in the murine model:

As you can see, the 100 mg/kg and 150mg/kg groups (EE100 and EE150, respectively) were more effective than testosterone injections (TG). The full 3.2g of anacyclus pyrethrum that you get from Anabeta is equivalent to 274 mg/kg in rats. Ponder that for a second ;)

JD261985

Banned
Awards
While you will rarely see Anabeta regarded as a testosterone booster, it dose-dependently increases testosterone in the murine model:

As you can see, the 100 mg/kg and 150mg/kg groups (EE100 and EE150, respectively) were more effective than testosterone injections (TG). The full 3.2g of anacyclus pyrethrum that you get from Anabeta is equivalent to 274 mg/kg in rats. Ponder that for a second ;)
Read your post on something similar its one of the reasons I added anabeta elite to PCT which has turned out to be an excellent choice

jburchak

jburchak

Awards
Bioforge, triazole, ape, erase, erase pro all get good reviews. Bioforge is probaby my favorite and it gives actual strength/size gains plus feeling great and super libido. Triazole worked well for me also. Erase pro killed my libido. Erase works great leaning out and good strength gains but if I take more than two it kills it also. Really want to kick ass take an ai(erase) with a test booster. Bioforge/erase is my favorite. If you can still find atd that **** is good but once again crushes libido. I would use it as part of pct and actually continue to get stronger during pct. Ha killed my dick though.
Think im going with Bioforge. Where can i get this?

aevarts91

aevarts91

Awards
Nutraplanet

Or type "bioforge" into google and click on any one of the 13 million results. If you're feeling frisky you could even click multiple results, writing down the prices with shipping, and selecting the cheapest one. But let's not get ahead of ourselves...

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Like posted above nutraplanet has it. Two versions Im on bioforge and their is also a bioforge promax which Ive never used before. But the regular bioforge is definatley my favorite thing ive used.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

yeah i remember reading a study on rats a while back.

Kilo G

Kilo G

Awards
Oxandrolone aka Anavar. That's a motha****ing test booster.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Think im going with Bioforge. Where can i get this?
Nutraplanet

Or type "bioforge" into google and click on any one of the 13 million results. If you're feeling frisky you could even click multiple results, writing down the prices with shipping, and selecting the cheapest one. But let's not get ahead of ourselves...
Like posted above nutraplanet has it. Two versions Im on bioforge and their is also a bioforge promax which Ive never used before. But the regular bioforge is definatley my favorite thing ive used.

Nutraplanet.com is the exclusive retailer of Anabolicminds.com.
Please do NOT link to or promote other retail stores on the forum, PM's, profiles or anywhere on the site.

There is a theme here...no?

Biotivia BioForge (90 capsules): Discount BioForge Supplements

scott226

Awards
Sns daa caps work great! But I cant find it anywhere anymore. I mean damn the company doesn't even have it on their own site