Stacking Hemavol & Compete

jburchak

jburchak

Awards
Never tried stacking before & I've been reading some great reviews on Compete and even more on Hemavol. I was wondering if somone can help me out, thanks.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
"Stacking" just means you're taking more than one product, especially those that work well together. Hemavol and Compete are two different types of products. One is preworkout, one is intra workout. They go well together.

jburchak

jburchak

Awards
So take the Hemavol as a pre & Compete as an intra and that would be considered stacking?

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes. 'Stacking' is just a random term thrown around man.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
for best results, try 1 scoop of each 30 minutes preworkout on an empty stomach with at least 20oz of H20. Then sip on 1 scoop of Compete intraworkout.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
for best results, try 1 scoop of each 30 minutes preworkout on an empty stomach with at least 20oz of H20. Then sip on 1 scoop of Compete intraworkout.

Agreed, that has been my favorite protocol as well. Report back on how you like it, maybe we can tweak things to make it even better :)

Mike

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
Throw Alphamine in the mix with either of these two. If cutting, Alphamine + Compete is fantastic pre-cardio.

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
Agreed, that has been my favorite protocol as well. Report back on how you like it, maybe we can tweak things to make it even better :)

Mike
I dose it the same whey.

UncleWade

UncleWade

Awards
  • Established
This is my favorite dosing protocol to use - definitely potentiates some great results. I usually do two scoops of Hemavol, though. :D

mike0589

mike0589

Awards
Why does Hemavol require so much water intake?

rockme

rockme

Awards
Loved hemavol and bulk caffeine with bulk creatine mono pwo on empty stomach

mike0589

mike0589

Awards
Excess water itself increases pumps, and the GMS in Hemavol feeds off of it
Makes sense. I took Hemavol and BCAA's to eliminate any electrolyte imbalances and DOMS.

The stack seemed to be most effective during ATP-PC and Glycolytic training sessions.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why does Hemavol require so much water intake?
Gms one of the ingredients designed to increase plasma volumes thrives off of water! Seriously. Water just enhances everything all around as well.

Mike

thedarce

thedarce

Awards
  • Established
if you're taking compete try doing what i do, 1 scoop intra, drink half, refill with water, drink half refill with water, the flavoring doesnt even really lose anything when i do it, and i can do that about 3 times a workout. usually last me through my workout and my cardio session after.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if you're taking compete try doing what i do, 1 scoop intra, drink half, refill with water, drink half refill with water, the flavoring doesnt even really lose anything when i do it, and i can do that about 3 times a workout. usually last me through my workout and my cardio session after.
Do you do 1 scoop pre workout like i do?

mike0589

mike0589

Awards
Gms one of the ingredients designed to increase plasma volumes thrives off of water! Seriously. Water just enhances everything all around as well.

Mike
Is there anything else you would recommend stacking with Hemavol?

It seems like it would aid in the effectiveness of Creatine supplementation.

PuZo

Awards
  • Established

You can basically stack it with anything. Most people will add their favourite stimmed pre, or better yet, try our new Conquer.

WayneD

WayneD

Awards
Would it be crazy to do hemavol and reduce xt as my pre workout and compete as intra?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Would it be crazy to do hemavol and reduce xt as my pre workout and compete as intra?
Well, why are you using reduce xt pre workout?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I like to add creatine mono, an extra 5g gms, 5g taurine. Just a personal preference though. By all means you do not have to add anything. I also stack maximize intense with it but that will soon change to conquer!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The dosage on the bottle states take one serving prior to workout
Hmm didnt no that but it shouldnt be an issue taking it all pre workout! Very different mechanisms of action here, you sir are good to go!