Stacking Hemavol & Compete

  1. Stacking Hemavol & Compete


    Never tried stacking before & I've been reading some great reviews on Compete and even more on Hemavol. I was wondering if somone can help me out, thanks.


  2. "Stacking" just means you're taking more than one product, especially those that work well together. Hemavol and Compete are two different types of products. One is preworkout, one is intra workout. They go well together.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
    •   
       


  3. So take the Hemavol as a pre & Compete as an intra and that would be considered stacking?

  4. Yes. 'Stacking' is just a random term thrown around man.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    Yes. 'Stacking' is just a random term thrown around man.
    Okay thanks alot for the help
    •   
       


  6. Haha doesn't even know what stacking is

  7. Quote Originally Posted by jzupancic1 View Post
    Haha doesn't even know what stacking is
    I'm sure you didn't know what stacking meant before someone told u either.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

  8. He's my lifting partner...

  9. Quote Originally Posted by jzupancic1 View Post
    He's my lifting partner...
    Who are you?

  10. for best results, try 1 scoop of each 30 minutes preworkout on an empty stomach with at least 20oz of H20. Then sip on 1 scoop of Compete intraworkout.
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative Manager

  11. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    for best results, try 1 scoop of each 30 minutes preworkout on an empty stomach with at least 20oz of H20. Then sip on 1 scoop of Compete intraworkout.

    Agreed, that has been my favorite protocol as well. Report back on how you like it, maybe we can tweak things to make it even better

    Mike
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

  12. Throw Alphamine in the mix with either of these two. If cutting, Alphamine + Compete is fantastic pre-cardio.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Agreed, that has been my favorite protocol as well. Report back on how you like it, maybe we can tweak things to make it even better

    Mike
    I dose it the same whey.
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

  14. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    for best results, try 1 scoop of each 30 minutes preworkout on an empty stomach with at least 20oz of H20. Then sip on 1 scoop of Compete intraworkout.
    This is my favorite dosing protocol to use - definitely potentiates some great results. I usually do two scoops of Hemavol, though.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    for best results, try 1 scoop of each 30 minutes preworkout on an empty stomach with at least 20oz of H20. Then sip on 1 scoop of Compete intraworkout.
    Why does Hemavol require so much water intake?

  16. Loved hemavol and bulk caffeine with bulk creatine mono pwo on empty stomach

  17. Quote Originally Posted by mike0589 View Post
    Why does Hemavol require so much water intake?

    Excess water itself increases pumps, and the GMS in Hemavol feeds off of it
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative Manager

  18. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    Excess water itself increases pumps, and the GMS in Hemavol feeds off of it
    Makes sense. I took Hemavol and BCAA's to eliminate any electrolyte imbalances and DOMS.

    The stack seemed to be most effective during ATP-PC and Glycolytic training sessions.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by mike0589 View Post

    Why does Hemavol require so much water intake?
    Gms one of the ingredients designed to increase plasma volumes thrives off of water! Seriously. Water just enhances everything all around as well.

    Mike
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

  20. if you're taking compete try doing what i do, 1 scoop intra, drink half, refill with water, drink half refill with water, the flavoring doesnt even really lose anything when i do it, and i can do that about 3 times a workout. usually last me through my workout and my cardio session after.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by thedarce View Post
    if you're taking compete try doing what i do, 1 scoop intra, drink half, refill with water, drink half refill with water, the flavoring doesnt even really lose anything when i do it, and i can do that about 3 times a workout. usually last me through my workout and my cardio session after.
    Do you do 1 scoop pre workout like i do?
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

  22. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Gms one of the ingredients designed to increase plasma volumes thrives off of water! Seriously. Water just enhances everything all around as well.

    Mike
    Is there anything else you would recommend stacking with Hemavol?

    It seems like it would aid in the effectiveness of Creatine supplementation.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by mike0589 View Post
    Is there anything else you would recommend stacking with Hemavol?

    It seems like it would aid in the effectiveness of Creatine supplementation.
    You can basically stack it with anything. Most people will add their favourite stimmed pre, or better yet, try our new Conquer.
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

  24. Would it be crazy to do hemavol and reduce xt as my pre workout and compete as intra?

  25. can't wait to try hemavol

  26. Quote Originally Posted by WayneD View Post
    Would it be crazy to do hemavol and reduce xt as my pre workout and compete as intra?
    Well, why are you using reduce xt pre workout?
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

  27. Quote Originally Posted by mike0589 View Post

    Is there anything else you would recommend stacking with Hemavol?

    It seems like it would aid in the effectiveness of Creatine supplementation.
    I like to add creatine mono, an extra 5g gms, 5g taurine. Just a personal preference though. By all means you do not have to add anything. I also stack maximize intense with it but that will soon change to conquer!
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

  28. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post

    Well, why are you using reduce xt pre workout?
    The dosage on the bottle states take one serving prior to workout

  29. Quote Originally Posted by WayneD View Post

    The dosage on the bottle states take one serving prior to workout
    Hmm didnt no that but it shouldnt be an issue taking it all pre workout! Very different mechanisms of action here, you sir are good to go!
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

  30. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post

    Hmm didnt no that but it shouldnt be an issue taking it all pre workout! Very different mechanisms of action here, you sir are good to go!
    Great, thanks for your help
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Hemavol and Compete stack
    By niners4reggie in forum I-Force Nutrition
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 01-18-2014, 09:13 PM
  2. Replies: 457
    Last Post: 02-18-2013, 03:13 PM
  3. The Fat Furnace Stack (AlphaBurn & AMP)
    By Ari Gold in forum Product Reviews
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-23-2012, 12:46 PM
  4. just orderd swole stack+hemavol
    By stopstalking in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-18-2010, 12:14 PM
  5. New stack, any supps competing?
    By mtd25 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-12-2009, 12:00 PM
Log in
Log in