DAA & acne

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys,

Has anyone had issues with DAA causing outbreaks in acne/pimples?

I'm about to start my D-pol/endo/erase stack and previously I've literally wanted to stop taking DAA (solo) because it makes my whole face break out badly.

I've heard alot of people just increase their water intake or get a facial wash but maybe the endo will help the skin? It's a bit of a hassle and I know not everyone gets that specific side effect

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
DAA & acne

Sorry about the heading too!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
More test will give you more acne. Think of puberty bro. Get some cetaphil

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Pick up some benzoyl peroxide wash and ointment. Tretinoin and clindamycin gels work great too.

Natestreo

Natestreo

Awards
Washing with dish liquid on my back and shoulders always was a good way to combat acne. It's terrible for your skin.. But it works.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Washing with dish liquid on my back and shoulders always was a good way to combat acne. It's terrible for your skin.. But it works.
An iodine brick would also help of we are going that way.

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
DAA & acne

Maybe my skin doesn't like DAA very much :/

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you get acne then it's doing what it's supposed to (unless you have some sort of reaction, then go see a dermatologist) I just ran Anabeta for 8 weeks. At week 6 I broke out like a 13 year old virgin. I had to go get prescription meds refilled.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you get acne then it's doing what it's supposed to (unless you have some sort of reaction, then go see a dermatologist) I just ran Anabeta for 8 weeks. At week 6 I broke out like a 13 year old virgin. I had to go get prescription meds refilled.
i just added in ABE the other day... thanks for the heads up lol

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That was my 3rd run of it. First time was 4 weeks, second was 5-no breakout on either until this last run of it at week 6. I'm also prone to cystic acne so you might be well off.

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
DAA & acne

I never ever get acne at all.

Might get a pimple once a year if that!

DAA though makes my skin outbreak then after I'm done it stops and goes back to normal (no acne)

I drink plenty of water though..