Enhanced and ara

Wocheezy

Wocheezy

Awards
Any issue with dosing both of these preworkout? 1g ara with 1-1.5 scoops of enhanced

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's fine. I'm actually doing it currently.

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
I've been doing this the past week and haven't experienced anything negative besides amazing workouts and pumps.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Doing this as well...pumps are insane. I think ArA goes very nicely with some of the ingredients in Enhanced. :D

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
Doing this as well...pumps are insane. I think ArA goes very nicely with some of the ingredients in Enhanced. :D
Agreed. My workouts have been fantastic.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice :D

- Valdez

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
that is an intense pump stack

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Should even be synergistic (nitrates + ArA + agmatine).

Wocheezy

Wocheezy

Awards
Would throwing in cit malate be overkill? Im taking lclt and gms based on what ive read for ara,, and took advantage of the enhanced deal so im set on agmatine.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would throwing in cit malate be overkill? Im taking lclt and gms based on what ive read for ara,, and took advantage of the enhanced deal so im set on agmatine.
Not needed and pumps are probably already going to be insane but yes you can add Cit. Mal if you want. I am pretty sure some here have tried that but I have not as of yet. No problems adding it though. :thumbsup:

Wocheezy

Wocheezy

Awards
Not needed and pumps are probably already going to be insane but yes you can add Cit. Mal if you want. I am pretty sure some here have tried that but I have not as of yet. No problems adding it though. :thumbsup:
Alright. I'll see what if I can handle it without and go from there haha. I'm doing ara/versa/anabeta + enhanced, gms, lclt preworkout... should be interesting

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Leucine nitrate, agmatine, citrulline malate, ArA, GMS?

Ouch lol. If you try this please let me know how it goes.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Leucine nitrate, agmatine, citrulline malate, ArA, GMS?

Ouch lol. If you try this please let me know how it goes.
Sounds almost painful

Wocheezy

Wocheezy

Awards
I have two more enhanced and 4 SS agmatines on the way from the hot buy deal. (The alpha-t2 and compound 20 are being saved for my cut)
stash.jpg

:D

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
HNGGGGGGGG.....

That honestly looks like you could have just taken a picture of my stash. I have pretty much all of those! :D

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am jealous. My delivery is still in transit lol.

Wocheezy

Wocheezy

Awards
Forskolin doesn't have any anti-inflammatory properties does it?

Wocheezy

Wocheezy

Awards
Check check google was my friend.. probably gunna hold off on the AE until after my XF runs out

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Check check google was my friend.. probably gunna hold off on the AE until after my XF runs out
AE=AnaBeta Elite?

Forskolin is actually one thing that I commonly see recommended with ArA. Quality combo.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Google is actually a very poor medium to do your research! You'll find articles by product-pushers saying whatever they can to make sales. Or people misinterpreting the data.

Forskolin may have anti-inflammatory properties secondary to its ability to cause vasodilation (i.e. glaucoma), but it has no intrinsic anti-inflammatory properties, especially not with respect to COX-2, the prime enzyme responsible for ArA cleavage to PGF2a.

Wocheezy

Wocheezy

Awards
Thank you! I actually did next to no looking into the matter because I thought I remember hearing that forskolin had anti-inflammatory properties, but I'm glad you cleared that up for me! Anabeta elite is back in!

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I didn't even think about this, now I will have to put this on my to do list of things to try.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
speaking of enhanced, keep on the lookout for a pretty nice promo at nutra coming soon :D

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
SNS needs to get on the stick with X-Gels.....X-Factor OG is out of stock everywhere....