Help needed to structure my stack for recomp

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Help needed to structure my stack for recomp


    Hello there!
    I'm on my second week of my recomp phase, changed workout and diet so that I lose some bf and keep my bodyweight. As far as supplements go I'm currently using only whey protein and nothing else (if you want to consider a glass of coffee before workout as a supplement that's the only other stuf I'm on).
    As far as my stack goes I've a bottle of Erase sitting around waitting for the right momment to be used and some 40mcg clen pills, and I was wondering when and how should I dose them to elict the best result possible. As far as Erase goes I'm considering using only 2 caps/day since I have some joint issues and usully I get sore joints pretty easely from other AI's like ATD and 6-bromo. So what are your sugestions as far as timming and dosing goes?


  2. I would do an erase/DAA stack. SNS makes a capped DAA product at a great price.

    Save the clen for a cut.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by warbird01 View Post
    I would do an erase/DAA stack. SNS makes a capped DAA product at a great price.

    Save the clen for a cut.
    Can't use DAA, it's an excitatory neurotransmitter and since I have epilepsy it may effect my propensity to seizures as it has when I first tried it. Second options besides DAA to go along with Erase?
  4. Re: Help needed to structure my stack for recomp


    Drive and Uncut is an amazing combo.

    Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S™II using Tapatalk 2
    PESCIENCE.COM

    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

  5. For Erase you can always just use 2 caps if 3 caps is rough on your joints. I prefer it all upon waking.

    Whenever I do something of a recomp Forskolin is a main component in the supplement plan for me. Something like Synthetic Supplements Forskolin-95 or, as Josh above me recommended, Drive is another solid option for Forskolin plus extras.
    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  6. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    For Erase you can always just use 2 caps if 3 caps is rough on your joints. I prefer it all upon waking.

    Whenever I do something of a recomp Forskolin is a main component in the supplement plan for me. Something like Synthetic Supplements Forskolin-95 or, as Josh above me recommended, Drive is another solid option for Forskolin plus extras.
    Forskolin sounds interesting, I've seen some research in pubmed and sounds promissing but I don't have a source of it near by and import things from other countries nowdays is extremely expensive I might look a bit further over here about forskolin products. Btw, what's the best percentage of forskolin I should look for?

    As far as joint pain goes, do you think that 2 caps plus 1g of fish oils is a good recepie to prevent them?

  7. Oh btw, since I've increased reps I was wondering if I could add some creatine to my supplement regimen but then I remembered that AI's due to their activity tend to lower the body's hability to retain water thus hindering some of the benefits of creatine supplementation (like increased water volume at cell level wich helps both ATP and protein synthesis). Am I right or can I ad creatine and still benefit from it?

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Broly View Post
    Oh btw, since I've increased reps I was wondering if I could add some creatine to my supplement regimen but then I remembered that AI's due to their activity tend to lower the body's hability to retain water thus hindering some of the benefits of creatine supplementation (like increased water volume at cell level wich helps both ATP and protein synthesis). Am I right or can I ad creatine and still benefit from it?
    You can add creatine for sure. I've been taking 5 grams creatine everytime I use Erase or Erase pro and have no problems. If you are worried about that issue though, dose creatine at 2.5-3 grams per day.
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Broly View Post

    Forskolin sounds interesting, I've seen some research in pubmed and sounds promissing but I don't have a source of it near by and import things from other countries nowdays is extremely expensive I might look a bit further over here about forskolin products. Btw, what's the best percentage of forskolin I should look for?

    As far as joint pain goes, do you think that 2 caps plus 1g of fish oils is a good recepie to prevent them?
    95% forskolin.

    2 caps plus 1g fish oil would be a good option. If the joint pain gets too bad, up the dose of fish oil. I like doing with 1 gram of fish oil with each Erase does if not taking preworkout.
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23

  10. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    You can add creatine for sure. I've been taking 5 grams creatine everytime I use Erase or Erase pro and have no problems. If you are worried about that issue though, dose creatine at 2.5-3 grams per day.
    Ok, I'll start at 5g per day and keep that dosage throughout the recomp

    As far as the whole supplementation goes it will be:
    -Erase (2 caps per day)
    -Fish oils (1g or more per day)
    -Creatine monohydrate (5g per day)
    -Whey protein
    Any further sugestion? And when should I implement this supplement regimen? I'm in 2nd week of recomp as I said so should I wait a little more or now is the time?
    •   
       


  11. Quote Originally Posted by Broly View Post
    Ok, I'll start at 5g per day and keep that dosage throughout the recomp

    As far as the whole supplementation goes it will be:
    -Erase (2 caps per day)
    -Fish oils (1g or more per day)
    -Creatine monohydrate (5g per day)
    -Whey protein
    Any further sugestion? And when should I implement this supplement regimen? I'm in 2nd week of recomp as I said so should I wait a little more or now is the time?
    Seems like Kbayne answered your questions directed at me in an efficient way.

    I would say the % of forskolin doesn't totally matter but the higher the percent the less chance of stomach irritation. I also don't trust most places so look for Sabinsa licensed forskolin if possible.

    I'd start the creatine and fish oil right away, then add Erase a little later when/if things stall.
    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  12. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    Seems like Kbayne answered your questions directed at me in an efficient way.

    I would say the % of forskolin doesn't totally matter but the higher the percent the less chance of stomach irritation. I also don't trust most places so look for Sabinsa licensed forskolin if possible.

    I'd start the creatine and fish oil right away, then add Erase a little later when/if things stall.
    Hum, ok. I don't know much about forskolin so I asked anyway
    Thanks for the timming too, I'll star adding the creatine and fish oil then, after easter perhaps, I'll add Erase to the concotion

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Broly View Post

    Hum, ok. I don't know much about forskolin so I asked anyway
    Thanks for the timming too, I'll star adding the creatine and fish oil then, after easter perhaps, I'll add Erase to the concotion
    You should see some great body comp changes with forskolin.
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23

  14. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    You should see some great body comp changes with forskolin.
    The hard part here in my country is to find something with a measurable amount of it, not only in some regular prop blend

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Broly View Post

    The hard part here in my country is to find something with a measurable amount of it, not only in some regular prop blend
    Have you looked into Anabeta Elite?
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23

  16. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    Have you looked into Anabeta Elite?
    Yes, but it also implies an importation. I bought this Erase last year's April from UK, then things were expensive to ship but not to the point they are today. Any company with more "recent" or "sofisticated" products isn't present in Portugal...heck, DAA is still novelty here and many think that tribulus is better than DAA just because with no reason to justify it! I live in a country where bodybuilding supplements staggered in the stone age...

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Broly View Post

    Yes, but it also implies an importation. I bought this Erase last year's April from UK, then things were expensive to ship but not to the point they are today. Any company with more "recent" or "sofisticated" products isn't present in Portugal...heck, DAA is still novelty here and many think that tribulus is better than DAA just because with no reason to justify it! I live in a country where bodybuilding supplements staggered in the stone age...
    Oh, wasn't aware of that. That honestly would be really difficult. Well at least you go some Erase .
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23

  18. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    Oh, wasn't aware of that. That honestly would be really difficult. Well at least you go some Erase .
    Yup, at least I got it at the right time .
    For you to have an idea about how things went when I bought Erase, about 30% of the value transfered to the online shop were charged for the service, considering that I ship from UK, and GBP is about 1,3euros, what was supposed to cost me around 48euros ended up costing 60euros for one bottle of Erase, imagine if I was buying something else too And I ship from UK because of the benefits of don't charge any taxes for the product, because if I buy something from USA on top of the shipping, exchange and bank transfer costs, 23% of the total value of the product was added since it is how much we pay for taxes in here. It's sad, but this is how bad the supplement world here is

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Broly View Post

    Yup, at least I got it at the right time .
    For you to have an idea about how things went when I bought Erase, about 30% of the value transfered to the online shop were charged for the service, considering that I ship from UK, and GBP is about 1,3euros, what was supposed to cost me around 48euros ended up costing 60euros for one bottle of Erase, imagine if I was buying something else too And I ship from UK because of the benefits of don't charge any taxes for the product, because if I buy something from USA on top of the shipping, exchange and bank transfer costs, 23% of the total value of the product was added since it is how much we pay for taxes in here. It's sad, but this is how bad the supplement world here is
    After reading that, my head about exploded haha. But on the real that would be so frustrating.
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23

  20. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    After reading that, my head about exploded haha. But on the real that would be so frustrating.
    Ahahahah sad but true. It's hard to find a good product around here, but the good thing is that we must learn alot more about anything before shipping it to know if it's worth the cost to try it or not. In the end, we learn to filter a lot of bull**** products that come out to the market day in and day out from the really good stuff that exists

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Broly View Post

    Ahahahah sad but true. It's hard to find a good product around here, but the good thing is that we must learn alot more about anything before shipping it to know if it's worth the cost to try it or not. In the end, we learn to filter a lot of bull**** products that come out to the market day in and day out from the really good stuff that exists
    That is one plus then for sure. Save yourself a lot of money by doing the research and finding out if it is an effective product or not.
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23

  22. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    That is one plus then for sure. Save yourself a lot of money by doing the research and finding out if it is an effective product or not.
    And this kind of forums are specially good in that saving

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Broly View Post

    And this kind of forums are specially good in that saving
    Lot of great information around here if needed
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23

  24. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    Lot of great information around here if needed
    That's the spitrit
  25. Re: Help needed to structure my stack for recomp


    Recycle and Slinshot by Purus would be a great base for a recomp. Recycle offers Cortisol suppression, anti estrogen and test booster all in one. Add in slinshot for nutrient optimization and there ya go.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

  26. When I see the word recomp, I immediately think Anabeta Elite. 7-OH and Forskolin are both well-supported recomp aids (human studies), and obviously anacyclus is a crowd favorite

  27. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    When I see the word recomp, I immediately think Anabeta Elite. 7-OH and Forskolin are both well-supported recomp aids (human studies), and obviously anacyclus is a crowd favorite
    I don't think I could ever try to cut or lose body fat with anabeta. That stuff shot my appetite through the roof and all I wanted to do was eat Lol.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  28. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    When I see the word recomp, I immediately think Anabeta Elite. 7-OH and Forskolin are both well-supported recomp aids (human studies), and obviously anacyclus is a crowd favorite
    Anabeta Elite for me is a no-no product. Is a blend product, with no dosage to each compound present just a general dose and I simply don't buy things that don't specify the present amount of each compound. Despite that I understand your point of view
    Both 7-hydroxy and 7-oxo-DHEA, both beta and alpha isomers, are known to have cortisol inhibiting activity, but that's why I have Erase to elict that effect and also AI effect (with the inherent testosterone boosting effect). Forskolin is something that I'm looking for a forskolin-only or with decent amount of it present, but within portuguese borders due to the before mentioned issues
  29. Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative Manager

  30. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    Form of D-aspartic acid, induces seizures to me. Discussed earlier in this thread.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-25-2012, 06:18 PM
  2. opinions on how to structure my reps for compounds
    By StangBanger in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-03-2011, 06:25 PM
  3. Need Help! Trying to get my cycle straight...
    By effinnewguy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-05-2008, 10:01 AM
  4. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-22-2004, 09:01 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-07-2003, 05:38 PM
Log in
Log in