Help needed to structure my stack for recomp

Broly

Awards
  • Established
Hello there!
I'm on my second week of my recomp phase, changed workout and diet so that I lose some bf and keep my bodyweight. As far as supplements go I'm currently using only whey protein and nothing else (if you want to consider a glass of coffee before workout as a supplement that's the only other stuf I'm on).
As far as my stack goes I've a bottle of Erase sitting around waitting for the right momment to be used and some 40mcg clen pills, and I was wondering when and how should I dose them to elict the best result possible. As far as Erase goes I'm considering using only 2 caps/day since I have some joint issues and usully I get sore joints pretty easely from other AI's like ATD and 6-bromo. So what are your sugestions as far as timming and dosing goes? :)

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would do an erase/DAA stack. SNS makes a capped DAA product at a great price.

Save the clen for a cut.

Broly

Awards
  • Established
I would do an erase/DAA stack. SNS makes a capped DAA product at a great price.

Save the clen for a cut.
Can't use DAA, it's an excitatory neurotransmitter and since I have epilepsy it may effect my propensity to seizures as it has when I first tried it. Second options besides DAA to go along with Erase? :)

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Drive and Uncut is an amazing combo.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S™II using Tapatalk 2

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For Erase you can always just use 2 caps if 3 caps is rough on your joints. I prefer it all upon waking.

Whenever I do something of a recomp Forskolin is a main component in the supplement plan for me. Something like Synthetic Supplements Forskolin-95 or, as Josh above me recommended, Drive is another solid option for Forskolin plus extras.

Broly

Awards
  • Established
For Erase you can always just use 2 caps if 3 caps is rough on your joints. I prefer it all upon waking.

Whenever I do something of a recomp Forskolin is a main component in the supplement plan for me. Something like Synthetic Supplements Forskolin-95 or, as Josh above me recommended, Drive is another solid option for Forskolin plus extras.
Forskolin sounds interesting, I've seen some research in pubmed and sounds promissing but I don't have a source of it near by and import things from other countries nowdays is extremely expensive :( I might look a bit further over here about forskolin products. Btw, what's the best percentage of forskolin I should look for?

As far as joint pain goes, do you think that 2 caps plus 1g of fish oils is a good recepie to prevent them?

Broly

Awards
  • Established
Oh btw, since I've increased reps I was wondering if I could add some creatine to my supplement regimen but then I remembered that AI's due to their activity tend to lower the body's hability to retain water thus hindering some of the benefits of creatine supplementation (like increased water volume at cell level wich helps both ATP and protein synthesis). Am I right or can I ad creatine and still benefit from it?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh btw, since I've increased reps I was wondering if I could add some creatine to my supplement regimen but then I remembered that AI's due to their activity tend to lower the body's hability to retain water thus hindering some of the benefits of creatine supplementation (like increased water volume at cell level wich helps both ATP and protein synthesis). Am I right or can I ad creatine and still benefit from it?
You can add creatine for sure. I've been taking 5 grams creatine everytime I use Erase or Erase pro and have no problems. If you are worried about that issue though, dose creatine at 2.5-3 grams per day.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Forskolin sounds interesting, I've seen some research in pubmed and sounds promissing but I don't have a source of it near by and import things from other countries nowdays is extremely expensive :( I might look a bit further over here about forskolin products. Btw, what's the best percentage of forskolin I should look for?

As far as joint pain goes, do you think that 2 caps plus 1g of fish oils is a good recepie to prevent them?
95% forskolin.

2 caps plus 1g fish oil would be a good option. If the joint pain gets too bad, up the dose of fish oil. I like doing with 1 gram of fish oil with each Erase does if not taking preworkout.

Broly

Awards
  • Established
You can add creatine for sure. I've been taking 5 grams creatine everytime I use Erase or Erase pro and have no problems. If you are worried about that issue though, dose creatine at 2.5-3 grams per day.
Ok, I'll start at 5g per day and keep that dosage throughout the recomp :)

As far as the whole supplementation goes it will be:
-Erase (2 caps per day)
-Fish oils (1g or more per day)
-Creatine monohydrate (5g per day)
-Whey protein
Any further sugestion? And when should I implement this supplement regimen? I'm in 2nd week of recomp as I said so should I wait a little more or now is the time?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok, I'll start at 5g per day and keep that dosage throughout the recomp :)

As far as the whole supplementation goes it will be:
-Erase (2 caps per day)
-Fish oils (1g or more per day)
-Creatine monohydrate (5g per day)
-Whey protein
Any further sugestion? And when should I implement this supplement regimen? I'm in 2nd week of recomp as I said so should I wait a little more or now is the time?
Seems like Kbayne answered your questions directed at me in an efficient way. ;)

I would say the % of forskolin doesn't totally matter but the higher the percent the less chance of stomach irritation. I also don't trust most places so look for Sabinsa licensed forskolin if possible.

I'd start the creatine and fish oil right away, then add Erase a little later when/if things stall.

Broly

Awards
  • Established
Seems like Kbayne answered your questions directed at me in an efficient way. ;)

I would say the % of forskolin doesn't totally matter but the higher the percent the less chance of stomach irritation. I also don't trust most places so look for Sabinsa licensed forskolin if possible.

I'd start the creatine and fish oil right away, then add Erase a little later when/if things stall.
Hum, ok. I don't know much about forskolin so I asked anyway :)
Thanks for the timming too, I'll star adding the creatine and fish oil then, after easter perhaps, I'll add Erase to the concotion ;)

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hum, ok. I don't know much about forskolin so I asked anyway :)
Thanks for the timming too, I'll star adding the creatine and fish oil then, after easter perhaps, I'll add Erase to the concotion ;)
You should see some great body comp changes with forskolin.

Broly

Awards
  • Established
You should see some great body comp changes with forskolin.
The hard part here in my country is to find something with a measurable amount of it, not only in some regular prop blend ;)

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The hard part here in my country is to find something with a measurable amount of it, not only in some regular prop blend ;)
Have you looked into Anabeta Elite?

Broly

Awards
  • Established
Have you looked into Anabeta Elite?
Yes, but it also implies an importation. I bought this Erase last year's April from UK, then things were expensive to ship but not to the point they are today. Any company with more "recent" or "sofisticated" products isn't present in Portugal...heck, DAA is still novelty here and many think that tribulus is better than DAA just because with no reason to justify it! I live in a country where bodybuilding supplements staggered in the stone age...

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes, but it also implies an importation. I bought this Erase last year's April from UK, then things were expensive to ship but not to the point they are today. Any company with more "recent" or "sofisticated" products isn't present in Portugal...heck, DAA is still novelty here and many think that tribulus is better than DAA just because with no reason to justify it! I live in a country where bodybuilding supplements staggered in the stone age...
Oh, wasn't aware of that. That honestly would be really difficult. Well at least you go some Erase :).

Broly

Awards
  • Established
Oh, wasn't aware of that. That honestly would be really difficult. Well at least you go some Erase :).
Yup, at least I got it at the right time :).
For you to have an idea about how things went when I bought Erase, about 30% of the value transfered to the online shop were charged for the service, considering that I ship from UK, and GBP is about 1,3euros, what was supposed to cost me around 48euros ended up costing 60euros for one bottle of Erase, imagine if I was buying something else too :( And I ship from UK because of the benefits of don't charge any taxes for the product, because if I buy something from USA on top of the shipping, exchange and bank transfer costs, 23% of the total value of the product was added since it is how much we pay for taxes in here. It's sad, but this is how bad the supplement world here is :(

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yup, at least I got it at the right time :).
For you to have an idea about how things went when I bought Erase, about 30% of the value transfered to the online shop were charged for the service, considering that I ship from UK, and GBP is about 1,3euros, what was supposed to cost me around 48euros ended up costing 60euros for one bottle of Erase, imagine if I was buying something else too :( And I ship from UK because of the benefits of don't charge any taxes for the product, because if I buy something from USA on top of the shipping, exchange and bank transfer costs, 23% of the total value of the product was added since it is how much we pay for taxes in here. It's sad, but this is how bad the supplement world here is :(
After reading that, my head about exploded haha. But on the real that would be so frustrating.

Broly

Awards
  • Established
After reading that, my head about exploded haha. But on the real that would be so frustrating.
Ahahahah sad but true. It's hard to find a good product around here, but the good thing is that we must learn alot more about anything before shipping it to know if it's worth the cost to try it or not. In the end, we learn to filter a lot of bull**** products that come out to the market day in and day out from the really good stuff that exists :)

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ahahahah sad but true. It's hard to find a good product around here, but the good thing is that we must learn alot more about anything before shipping it to know if it's worth the cost to try it or not. In the end, we learn to filter a lot of bull**** products that come out to the market day in and day out from the really good stuff that exists :)
That is one plus then for sure. Save yourself a lot of money by doing the research and finding out if it is an effective product or not.

Broly

Awards
  • Established
That is one plus then for sure. Save yourself a lot of money by doing the research and finding out if it is an effective product or not.
And this kind of forums are specially good in that saving ;)

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Recycle and Slinshot by Purus would be a great base for a recomp. Recycle offers Cortisol suppression, anti estrogen and test booster all in one. Add in slinshot for nutrient optimization and there ya go.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
When I see the word recomp, I immediately think Anabeta Elite. 7-OH and Forskolin are both well-supported recomp aids (human studies), and obviously anacyclus is a crowd favorite :D

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When I see the word recomp, I immediately think Anabeta Elite. 7-OH and Forskolin are both well-supported recomp aids (human studies), and obviously anacyclus is a crowd favorite :D
I don't think I could ever try to cut or lose body fat with anabeta. That stuff shot my appetite through the roof and all I wanted to do was eat Lol.

Broly

Awards
  • Established
Anabeta Elite for me is a no-no product. Is a blend product, with no dosage to each compound present just a general dose and I simply don't buy things that don't specify the present amount of each compound. Despite that I understand your point of view ;)
Both 7-hydroxy and 7-oxo-DHEA, both beta and alpha isomers, are known to have cortisol inhibiting activity, but that's why I have Erase to elict that effect and also AI effect (with the inherent testosterone boosting effect). Forskolin is something that I'm looking for a forskolin-only or with decent amount of it present, but within portuguese borders due to the before mentioned issues ;)

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Form of D-aspartic acid, induces seizures to me. Discussed earlier in this thread.
my apologies, I did not see that. Hope you make an awesome stack out of your available options!

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Surprised nobody mentioned good ol green tea extract,raspberry keytones and beta alinine( I have no idea if it would induce seizures )

Green tea is one of those multi purpose products. Helps burning fat and building muscle.

Raspberry keytones are best explained via this quote " The high dose effect is reported to stem from the alteration of lipid metabolism, increasingnorepinephrine-induced*lipolysis*andfatty acid oxidation*in*culturedadipocytes."
Basically helps burn fat also there have been some studies to show some resistance training benefits.

Beta alinine is awesome as it can reduce the acid disassociated from lactic acid to increase reps( lactic acid is good duh!)aswell as help increase lean mass

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anyone mention cortisol control supps yet? Reduce XT would be a great addition to any recomp stack.

Broly

Awards
  • Established
Surprised nobody mentioned good ol green tea extract,raspberry keytones and beta alinine( I have no idea if it would induce seizures )

Green tea is one of those multi purpose products. Helps burning fat and building muscle.

Raspberry keytones are best explained via this quote " The high dose effect is reported to stem from the alteration of lipid metabolism, increasingnorepinephrine-induced*lipolysis*andfatty acid oxidation*in*culturedadipocytes."
Basically helps burn fat also there have been some studies to show some resistance training benefits.

Beta alinine is awesome as it can reduce the acid disassociated from lactic acid to increase reps( lactic acid is good duh!)aswell as help increase lean mass
Green tea: is ok, I'll start drink it up.
Raspberry ketones: if all it does is burning fat I belive clenbuterol would be much more effective ;)
Beta alanine: as far as I know it doesn't increase my propension to have seizures and I've heard that's great along with creatine, am I right?

Broly

Awards
  • Established
Anyone mention cortisol control supps yet? Reduce XT would be a great addition to any recomp stack.
Yup, discussed mentioned and already have Erase to do that job as it controls both cortisol and estrogen (although there are no scientific studies about the cortisol part as far as I know, all empirical comparison with other 7-oxo steroids, but the general consensus in terms of real world results tend to support that).

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Raspberry ketones: if all it does is burning fat I belive clenbuterol would be much more effective ;)
Beta alanine: as far as I know it doesn't increase my propension to have seizures and I've heard that's great along with creatine, am I right?
Beta Alanine is backed by some solid research and I definitely enjoy it. Cheap too when you grab it in bulk (which is all that is needed really).

Broly

Awards
  • Established
Beta Alanine is backed by some solid research and I definitely enjoy it. Cheap too when you grab it in bulk (which is all that is needed really).
What's the standard dosing?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What's the standard dosing?
4-6g. Usually spread out just because too much at once causes a tingling (its harmless just kind of annoying to some).

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't use clen for recomp. Its a waste

Broly

Awards
  • Established
Don't use clen for recomp. Its a waste
Ok, I got it. I won't use it for that ;)
I'll start with fish oils, creatine and beta-alanine "only" untill the end of this month, then I'll add Erase for the next 45days along with the other stuff. If I come across some forskolin product around here I'll give it a try, if not I won't lol (too much money to spend with shipping and bank transfer costs)

thomassj

Awards
I would look into adding X-Factor or XFA into your supplement plan for a recomp, stacking that with Anabeta Elite would be the ultimate recomp stack IMO

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would look into adding X-Factor or XFA into your supplement plan for a recomp, stacking that with Anabeta Elite would be the ultimate recomp stack IMO
Negative on XFA