cutting cycle

DYEL89

Awards
So its about that time, I'm thinking of starting alphamine, decimate, and erase, with fish oil for joints.

Any suggestions on how to better my stack or is this sufficient?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Should see some good results with that stack. Maybe grab some Cissus just in case the joint pain is too hard on you. Cissus is also great for an appetite suppressant and for weight loss.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So its about that time, I'm thinking of starting alphamine, decimate, and erase, with fish oil for joints.

Any suggestions on how to better my stack or is this sufficient?
That is an extremely solid combo for your goals. If your training and diet are on point I would expect very positive effects from that combination. How do you plan on dosing and is this 4 weeks or longer?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You may need cissus but u may not. as bolt said, how are u dosing this?

DYEL89

Awards
2 caps of decimate daily, two scoops alphamine in the morning and one in the evening (I lift at night, so I would probably take it PWO), I'd start with 1 in the morning at first, and start 2caps of erase a day to see how I react, possibly moving up to 3. 2000mg fish oil daily.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
2 caps of decimate daily, two scoops alphamine in the morning and one in the evening (I lift at night, so I would probably take it PWO), I'd start with 1 in the morning at first, and start 2caps of erase a day to see how I react, possibly moving up to 3. 2000mg fish oil daily.
Be sure to take your Decimate with your Alphamine dose. Also, Alphamine is pretty strong and taking it at night may interup your sleep, which I'm sure you are aware of. As for Erase, either take one in the morning and at night (with or without food), or dose both caps preworkout.

DYEL89

Awards
Yeah I figure I'll take the erase PWO on training days and in the morning on non training days. So you think just grab some cissus just to be safe? I've heard the joint pain can be pretty rough.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It really depends on the user. For me personally I don't ever get joint pains from Erase or Erase Pro. I still dose my fish oil with it but I don't up my fish oil dosage. And if you want you could grab some cissus. I personally would just in case.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It really depends on the user. For me personally I don't ever get joint pains from Erase or Erase Pro. I still dose my fish oil with it but I don't up my fish oil dosage. And if you want you could grab some cissus. I personally would just in case.
i agree. i just make sure i am using fish oil and i have no problems, but its always good to have cissus on hand just in case so you arent waiting for 4 days for it to arrive while you are in pain.

DYEL89

Awards
i agree. i just make sure i am using fish oil and i have no problems, but its always good to have cissus on hand just in case so you arent waiting for 4 days for it to arrive while you are in pain.
Good point, I'll pick some up just to be safe. And alphamine has a good muscle sparing effect to prevent too much muscle loss while catabolic, right? Because i had quite a short bulk, but I'd prefer not to lose the muscle I did add on.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good point, I'll pick some up just to be safe. And alphamine has a good muscle sparing effect to prevent too much muscle loss while catabolic, right? Because i had quite a short bulk, but I'd prefer not to lose the muscle I did add on.
Correct

DYEL89

Awards
Good deal, I look forward to seeing the results. Thanks for the advice. One last question, I've heard great things about Anabeta, think I could toss that in there as well?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good deal, I look forward to seeing the results. Thanks for the advice. One last question, I've heard great things about Anabeta, think I could toss that in there as well?
For sure. That would be a great addition. I like ABE for a cut or recomp though because of the added forskolin.

DYEL89

Awards
For sure. That would be a great addition. I like ABE for a cut or recomp though because of the added forskolin.
That's exactly what I was thinking. Thanks for the advice.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's exactly what I was thinking. Thanks for the advice.
No problem. You've got yourself a really nice stack with what you have. You will really enjoy it.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't notice joint issues with Erase/Erase Pro and you can always drop the amount a cap if it hits too hard.

If you haven't used most of these before I'd wait on adding AnaBeta, even though I tend to use that in most of my fat loss plans lately. It is a solid addition but you already have a very sufficient list of products at the moment and it might be better saved for later (when you bulk or add it in if you cut for more than 4 weeks). :thumbsup:

DYEL89

Awards
I don't notice joint issues with Erase/Erase Pro and you can always drop the amount a cap if it hits too hard.

If you haven't used most of these before I'd wait on adding AnaBeta, even though I tend to use that in most of my fat loss plans lately. It is a solid addition but you already have a very sufficient list of products at the moment and it might be better saved for later (when you bulk or add it in if you cut for more than 4 weeks). :thumbsup:
That's probably what I'll do. I'll probably cut for 4 weeks, and around week 3 or so, start adding in the Anabeta... kind of bridging into a natural bulk cycle.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's probably what I'll do. I'll probably cut for 4 weeks, and around week 3 or so, start adding in the Anabeta... kind of bridging into a natural bulk cycle.
Sounds like a beautiful plan to me. Drop some feedback once you get an idea of how it treats you. :)

DYEL89

Awards
Will do. It'll be a couple weeks before I start though. Probably around late March or early April. I'll do a log.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Will do. It'll be a couple weeks before I start though. Probably around late March or early April. I'll do a log.
Cool I'll be on the lookout for it later on then.