Gaspari Detonate Appetite Suppressant Ingredient?

yowzatheman

Awards
I'm wondering what's in Detonate that causes the appetite suppression. I love this product specifically for the appetite suppression, as no other supplement seems to work for me. I've tried Dexaprine, Alphamine, Vanillean and some other notables which I forget, and Vanillean seems to sort of come close to Detonate. Does anyone know if the appetite suppression is due to the Dendrobium? Does anyone else has a suggestion as to a supp that is similar to Detonate in terms of appetite suppression?

Ceredumbellum

Awards
I'm wondering what's in Detonate that causes the appetite suppression. I love this product specifically for the appetite suppression, as no other supplement seems to work for me. I've tried Dexaprine, Alphamine, Vanillean and some other notables which I forget, and Vanillean seems to sort of come close to Detonate. Does anyone know if the appetite suppression is due to the Dendrobium? Does anyone else has a suggestion as to a supp that is similar to Detonate in terms of appetite suppression?
It's still debateable whether Dendrobium contains PEA's. I've tried it and think it's good, though it gives me a wicked headache (which I think is due to the Tangerine Extract). I can personally feel the B-PEA kick in rather quickly (at least I'm assuming it's the B-PEA... It's definately a type of Phenylethylamine I feel). I know me sharing my experience doesn't really answer your question, but until the whole Dendrobium debate is settled it's kind of hard to say. If I had to guess I'd say the combo of caffeine and B-PEA is what causes the appetite supression.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Potbelly Anabolics 10
Cheeky Monkey Product Reviews 0
shannongeikie Supplements 1
Supplement Auction 0
Supplements 7