Gaspari Detonate Appetite Suppressant Ingredient?

1. Registered User

Gaspari Detonate Appetite Suppressant Ingredient?

I'm wondering what's in Detonate that causes the appetite suppression. I love this product specifically for the appetite suppression, as no other supplement seems to work for me. I've tried Dexaprine, Alphamine, Vanillean and some other notables which I forget, and Vanillean seems to sort of come close to Detonate. Does anyone know if the appetite suppression is due to the Dendrobium? Does anyone else has a suggestion as to a supp that is similar to Detonate in terms of appetite suppression?

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by yowzatheman View Post
    I'm wondering what's in Detonate that causes the appetite suppression. I love this product specifically for the appetite suppression, as no other supplement seems to work for me. I've tried Dexaprine, Alphamine, Vanillean and some other notables which I forget, and Vanillean seems to sort of come close to Detonate. Does anyone know if the appetite suppression is due to the Dendrobium? Does anyone else has a suggestion as to a supp that is similar to Detonate in terms of appetite suppression?
    It's still debateable whether Dendrobium contains PEA's. I've tried it and think it's good, though it gives me a wicked headache (which I think is due to the Tangerine Extract). I can personally feel the B-PEA kick in rather quickly (at least I'm assuming it's the B-PEA... It's definately a type of Phenylethylamine I feel). I know me sharing my experience doesn't really answer your question, but until the whole Dendrobium debate is settled it's kind of hard to say. If I had to guess I'd say the combo of caffeine and B-PEA is what causes the appetite supression.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Favorite appetite suppressant?
    By andros in forum Supplements
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 07-30-2006, 06:53 AM
  2. Appetite-Suppressing Hormone Discovered
    By HobbesAB in forum News and Articles
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-10-2005, 04:58 PM
  3. Stimulant Free Appetite Suppressant--THAT WORKS!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-11-2005, 11:08 PM
  4. Appetite suppressing cactus?
    By PastorofMuppets in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-29-2004, 07:43 AM
  5. Appetite Suppressant
    By Rhapsody in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-06-2003, 09:33 PM