Calling out SNS

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post

    Who said it was a typo???..............yes that was my fault.
    So you were the overly eager proofreader? Lol
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com

  2. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Mission1 View Post
    I got the email... I'm always smiling.
    What a handsome smile it is Did you see the logging opp down there ¥¥¥???

    Get in on that man! A mission X-Gels log would be epic!!

    Quote Originally Posted by warbird01 View Post
    Here is the thread. We are looking for loggers

    The Moment You All Have Been Waiting for...X GELS IS BACK!
    Get in on this guys!!!!! What a bad ass opp!!!!

    - Valdez

  3. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    Who said it was a typo???..............yes that was my fault.
    I am just glad it is finally available. I just finished off some ArA so I need to re up and buy some more (even though I still have some X-factor and X-gels). Plan to use it again this summer.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
    •   
       


  4. Can't wait to use affordable ArA.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by msloan View Post
    Can't wait to use affordable ArA.
    $72 for 200ct XFA at NP right now

    You guys want to see a 200ct XFO for an even $70?!?! Your wish can be my command
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com

  6. Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    $72 for 200ct XFA at NP right now

    You guys want to see a 200ct XFO for an even $70?!?! Your wish can be my command
    Want me to create a thread for it ?
    S.n.S team member

  7. Quote Originally Posted by antihero View Post
    I think I'm the only one in this thread who remembers the original CVM Xtreme. Lol
    I sure don't!

    Quote Originally Posted by antihero View Post
    I'm so glad I stocked up before they were gone, I have 1 full run left, and I can't wait.
    I had a full run saved up for me to use but it got stolen. Sigh. Guess I'll just have to order some of the new ones now!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep

  8. Sweet!
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

    Got Glycophase ...?



  9. Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post

    I sure don't!

    I had a full run saved up for me to use but it got stolen. Sigh. Guess I'll just have to order some of the new ones now!
    Stolen? I assume it was by the movers?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com

  10. So when are the new X-gels going to be available to purchase?

  11. Quote Originally Posted by bakerwil View Post
    So when are the new X-gels going to be available to purchase?
    Some retailers should have them in today

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com

  12. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    Some retailers should have them in today
    sorry if its been answered already, but what will the price point be?

  13. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    sorry if its been answered already, but what will the price point be?
    I'm curious as well.

    I saw it for $39 on pre order at a site selling X-Factor Advanced for $38 (on sale) and XFO for $44 (reg price). So it looks like it will be a very similar price point.
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com

  14. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post

    sorry if its been answered already, but what will the price point be?
    It will be anywhere from $34-39 .Some of the more aggressive sites may have it for $31-32

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com

  15. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    It will be anywhere from $34-39 .Some of the more aggressive sites may have it for $31-32
    under $35 would be hotttttttttttttt

    woohoo no more fishy burps on ara
    S.n.S team member

  16. Quote Originally Posted by GQNemesis View Post
    under $35 would be hotttttttttttttt

    woohoo no more fishy burps on ara
    Do you realize we have had a fish oil free ArA only product on the market for 10 years?
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com

  17. Xfactor is 89.99 on the mn site.

    Also sold out everywhere.

    Xgels are 69.99 on Sns site.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post

    Do you realize we have had a fish oil free ArA only product on the market for 10 years?
    But it was $40 for 60 caps

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
  19. Thumbs up


    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    Xfactor is 89.99 on the mn site.

    Also sold out everywhere.

    Xgels are 69.99 on Sns site.
    X-Factor 100ct (250mg of ArA per cap) can be found for $44. It is not sold out at many of our retailers actually, though I do realize some of the bigger retailers are sold out of it at the moment.

    Anyway, I dont want to bicker, that was wrong of me. We offer a strong price point, and have thrown a ton of money into the research of ArA.

    We are excited to see ArA getting more attention!! Also, we will be sure to be more price competitive than ever and run specials on 100ct and 200ct XFO.

    At the end of the day, this is an SNS thread, so good luck with your release! We are really hoping it will do quite well so that more brands will give ArA a second look.
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com

  20. http://www.molecularnutrition.co/pro...601001285.html

    89.99

    Xgels aren't available at any retailers I can find yet, so I don't know how much cheaper it'll be compared to others.

    But on molec. Nutr. Site, xfactor is 20$ more than xgels sold on Sns's website.

    I imagine xgels will have a similar price drop at online retailers prob not as drastic as xfactor though.

    200ct is interesting though.

  21. Just saw it for 27.99$

    damn nice deal
    S.n.S team member

  22. Quote Originally Posted by GQNemesis View Post
    Just saw it for 27.99$

    damn nice deal
    Yes it is!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

  23. Just saw that as well. Im pretty sure they paid more than that for it

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com

  24. Quote Originally Posted by GQNemesis
    Just saw it for 27.99$

    damn nice deal
    nvm, found it, dayum, now thats a great deal.

    40$ off reg price.

  25. Wow, $28 is super cheap...

  26. amazing deal .. Those who never tried aRa .. There you go, stock up fellas that's prolly the cheapest you'll see
    S.n.S team member

  27. Quote Originally Posted by GQNemesis View Post
    amazing deal .. Those who never tried aRa .. There you go, stock up fellas that's prolly the cheapest you'll see
    Figured someone would be having a crazy introductory sale. Guess not. Thought there would be more marketing hype. Wonder why does Nutraplanet does not carry (one of the most anticipated supplements in a while) x-gels?

  28. nutra will have it im sure, as they carry all our products. they prob are in no hurry to get it up, as im sure they know it'll be sold out very quickly.

    more marketing hype isn't needed. no crazy introductory sale? the site selling it has it for 28$, this is temp d/t being new, and im sure you wont see it this price for long.

  29. under $30 is a blessing
    S.n.S team member

  30. Quote Originally Posted by bakerwil View Post
    Figured someone would be having a crazy introductory sale. Guess not. Thought there would be more marketing hype. Wonder why does Nutraplanet does not carry (one of the most anticipated supplements in a while) x-gels?
    The good thing about our products is that they speak for themselves and most of our usual clientele is well versed in the supplement department, they know by now we have the best bang for the buck and also, no added garbage on it to fill it up.

    Product and price speak for themselves .
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  31. Could someone tell me, or PM me the link to this deal?

  32. Too late, 39$ now.

  33. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    Too late, 39$ now.
    Dang really? I guess they caught the mistake

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com

  34. yup, lol.

  35. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    The good thing about our products is that they speak for themselves and most of our usual clientele is well versed in the supplement department, they know by now we have the best bang for the buck and also, no added garbage on it to fill it up.

    Product and price speak for themselves .
    Just need a great intro deal to let the world know.....

  36. Quote Originally Posted by bakerwil View Post
    Just need a great intro deal to let the world know.....
    why?

  37. I agree, I mean this product sns coulda put out like 4-5months ago .. But took their sweet time and had it tested more then once to make sure quality & testing on rats went great.

    and still will be priced great knowing sns wether it's presale or not
    S.n.S team member

  38. Quote Originally Posted by GQNemesis View Post
    I agree, I mean this product sns coulda put out like 4-5months ago .. But took their sweet time and had it tested more then once to make sure quality & testing on rats went great.

    and still will be priced great knowing sns wether it's presale or not
    Any plans for SNS retailers to at least match MN's 200CT for 64.99 on Nutraplanet?

  39. Quote Originally Posted by bakerwil View Post

    Any plans for SNS retailers to at least match MN's 200CT for 64.99 on Nutraplanet?
    Thats up to retailers. We do not dictate prices

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com

  40. Quote Originally Posted by bakerwil View Post
    Any plans for SNS retailers to at least match MN's 200CT for 64.99 on Nutraplanet?
    Yea it's not up to sns how nutra or other retailors price it .. But that's the new mn xfactor right with added stuff ?

    The original ones were like $40+ bottle I think
    S.n.S team member
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Calling Out Bobo
    By rpen22 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 152
    Last Post: 07-29-2008, 09:11 PM
  2. Calling out NIck Winters!!!!!Wher u @
    By MrSkullCrusher in forum Powerlifting/Strongman
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-21-2008, 06:49 PM
  3. Replies: 99
    Last Post: 01-31-2008, 05:28 PM
  4. DC calls out Ironman
    By Beelzebub in forum Powerlifting/Strongman
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 02-24-2006, 03:46 PM
  5. Calling out ---NPursuit *****need info
    By Polish_Oak in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 08-12-2004, 01:07 PM
Log in
Log in