ZMA

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
What's the general feelings ? I picked up MP's ZMA for 8.00 bucks . I figured at that price why not give it a shot.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
i use recover from formutech nutrition, it knocks me the fawk out, crazy dreams also

jack_black

jack_black

Awards
ZMA I take it strictly for the whacked out dreams

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
i use recover from formutech nutrition, it knocks me the fawk out, crazy dreams also
I was going to order that today it's really cheap but I saw the mp zma in the bargain bin . I'm all in for some whacked out dreams.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Got to love those ZMA dreams!

hsk

Awards
  • Established
ZMA is a staple of mine. I just pick up whatever brand is on sale or cheapest when I'm about to run out. Help me relax and wind down before sleep. I take it along with 5-HTP, Melatonin, and L-Theanine.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was going to order that today it's really cheap but I saw the mp zma in the bargain bin . I'm all in for some whacked out dreams.
I've been logging Recover ZMA for about 2 weeks now. Stuff really works. Knocks me out every night. Vivid dreams about 50% of the time.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got to love those ZMA dreams!
I must be the only one for whom
Zma seems to do nothing... Now ZMK on the other hand from millennium- that stuff put me out cold and gave me crazy dreams

JD261985

Banned
Awards
I must be the only one for whom Zma seems to do nothing... Now ZMK on the other hand from millennium- that stuff put me out cold and gave me crazy dreams
ZMA does nothing for people who don't have a deficiency. ZMK is completely different though

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I must be the only one for whom Zma seems to do nothing... Now ZMK on the other hand from millennium- that stuff put me out cold and gave me crazy dreams
With ZMA, you may see an increase in sleep quality, however sleep onset probably won't be increased.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
not a fan of ZMA, not sure if it gives me too vivid dreams that i'm restless in my sleep or just the sleep is soo light that it's not refreshing at all

i prefer something like Lights Out if it's strictly for sleep purposes

pistol345

pistol345

Awards
  • Established
I just finished my first bottle of ZMA. Definitely some weird ass dreams on occasion, but not every night. Didn't notice crazy morning wood or anything indicative of high test, but I slept well. I would probably only use it pct

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
With ZMA, you may see an increase in sleep quality, however sleep onset probably won't be increased.
I was hoping for increased sleep quality, sure it's just stress but this whole week I've slept like complete garbage. Picking up zmk today and returning this zma I got. I gonna sleep good tonight!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was hoping for increased sleep quality, sure it's just stress but this whole week I've slept like complete garbage. Picking up zmk today and returning this zma I got. I gonna sleep good tonight!
Just make sure you take it on a somewhat empty stomach if not completely empty. You'll get the most out of sleep quality that way.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Always been happy with ZMA, really liking Growth factor xt for deep sleep. One of the few things I'll buy as I have poor sleep patterns. Definitely improves my quality of life and lifting sessions.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just make sure you take it on a somewhat empty stomach if not completely empty. You'll get the most out of sleep quality that way.
Always at least 1.5 hour away from food. Usually more

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

I use this as well. Great sleep but no crazy dreams.

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
I never got crazy dreams on it but usually my sleep quality increases a bit.

mikespe

mikespe

Awards
I never got the dreams but it did make me VERY drowsy shortly after taking it. Problem for me was I kept tossing & turning throughout the night. I'd wake in the morning & the blankets would be all over the place! I stopped taking it after that...

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
not a fan of ZMA, not sure if it gives me too vivid dreams that i'm restless in my sleep or just the sleep is soo light that it's not refreshing at all

i prefer something like Lights Out if it's strictly for sleep purposes
Loved Lights Out

Wanting to give Growth Factor a shot next

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ZMA blehhhh. If you want to have weird dreams go for it. But that's about all you'll get.

On the other hand G8 provides deep restful sleep and by doing so aids in revive. Also it's at a great price.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Loved Lights Out

Wanting to give Growth Factor a shot next
Growth Factor is awesome...for sleep the 3OH blows anything else out of the water. We will probably get some samples made so customers can feel the effects on sleep

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
Growth Factor is awesome...for sleep the 3OH blows anything else out of the water. We will probably get some samples made so customers can feel the effects on sleep
I'm definitely game for some samples!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wanting to try this and potentially use with x gels after following r1ballas log

Samples would be a biggg help in securing this purchase and future ones if I like it

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
Wanting to try this and potentially use with x gels after following r1ballas log

Samples would be a biggg help in securing this purchase and future ones if I like it
Wanting to run that stack as well!

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote