21 years old & AI

confused91

Awards
I am 21 years old and thinking about taking an AI after talking to one of my buddies. Is 21 too young? I am also an extreme beginner to lifting....

Thanks

mpaquett

mpaquett

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Don't bother at the moment. Focus on your training and diet. Wait a while before looking into supplementation outside of the staples.

mpaquett

mpaquett

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
With you being a beginner you'd probably not be able to even tell if it were doing anything or not due to your noob gains. Wait a while before you start trying to manipulate your hormones (as much as an AI would).

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Agree with the above,work hard on finding what diet and training works best for you,no need to jump into supplements at this point.If you are just beginning you will make plenty of good gains off of a good diet.Good luck on your new venture into the great world of weight lifting :D

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Great advice here, best of luck

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
AI wont due much unless you have high estrogen levels

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
At 21, that is the minimum age for an AI (as stated on the bottle) but since you're new to lifting do what these other guys said. Diet. Food is your best supplement and a lot of it if you want to grow. If you've been lifting for 2-4 years or so, then I would say sure take an AI if you want and stack it with some DAA/Dpol/Etc for some nice results. But for now food, sleep, and train hard man!

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am 21 years old and thinking about taking an AI after talking to one of my buddies. Is 21 too young? I am also an extreme beginner to lifting....

Thanks
21 years old is perfectly fine. I started taking AIs when I was 19/20, but I had blood work to back up my estrogen dominance. At 21, i wouldn't concern myself with anything other than their direct side effects (like dry joints from erase).

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
21 years old is fine, but you will see great gains with not taking anything (except the staples if you want) since you are new to the game.

Natestreo

Natestreo

Awards
Don't bother at the moment. Focus on your training and diet. Wait a while before looking into supplementation outside of the staples.
Good advice here and otherwise. Enjoy your noob stages of lifting! Learn to diet and train and then add supplements later.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Solid advice all over in here. OP listen to these guys they all know their stuff. Enjoy being young bud your levels are the highest they'll be so do yourself a favor and stay on this site and learn everything you can about about training and diet those two alone are key. You can take any supp or hormonal product you want but if you don't know how to kill it in the gym and what to eat it won't matter. This is the best forum I've been so learn from these dudes. Good luck.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/221228-beans-1st-contest.html

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
21 years old is perfectly fine. I started taking AIs when I was 19/20, but I had blood work to back up my estrogen dominance. At 21, i wouldn't concern myself with anything other than their direct side effects (like dry joints from erase).
I actually found AI's the best supplements out when I was 21 and I used many many many various supplements. Ai's were by far the best for making gains at a younger age.

Mike

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I actually found AI's the best supplements out when I was 21 and I used many many many various supplements. Ai's were by far the best for making gains at a younger age.

Mike
yeah i took a few when i was 19,20,21...etc and just love them. always gotta have one in my stack!!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah i took a few when i was 19,20,21...etc and just love them. always gotta have one in my stack!!
I love how people think test boosters are not worth it for young people. In a perfect world, sure a 20 year olds test should be higher, but what 21 year old eats a solid diet, gets 8 hours of sleep a night, and proper rest. Practically none, so there levels go down. My levels are higher now at 25 since i have a balanced life, job, and house then they ever were when i was younger.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I love how people think test boosters are not worth it for young people. In a perfect world, sure a 20 year olds test should be higher, but what 21 year old eats a solid diet, gets 8 hours of sleep a night, and proper rest. Practically none, so there levels go down. My levels are higher now at 25 since i have a balanced life, job, and house then they ever were when i was younger.

for some, the increase in test may not do a whole lot, but many test boosters do things other than boost test that can lead to positive effects...even for a 20 y/o

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
for some, the increase in test may not do a whole lot, but many test boosters do things other than boost test that can lead to positive effects...even for a 20 y/o
Oh, I most def agree with that also, 100%.

Mike

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
like cognitive effects of DAA. I always load DAA a week before exams.
That I have not tried.. interesting. Have not been a fan of daa, found nmda much more effective for test boosting.

Mike.