Found a box of Plasma Jet (Gaspari)

whaz

whaz

Awards
So I found an old unopened box of Plasma Jet that I bought a loooong time ago and for whatever reason, never used. I like Gaspari products but have never really used any N.O. products. Anyone have any experience with this? Would it be worth it to throw it in my routine or should I even bother?

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well i doubt you will be able to sell it, might as well in my opinion

d1sc1ple

Awards
Def try it out, that was actually a great product. It is also an amazing libido booster so you can use it as a performance enhancer if you want.

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
if you just found it then yes i would take it

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
One of my favorites of all time. Hurry and use it before it expires. Or pm me I'll trade or buy it from you

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
I ****ing love that stuff!!! Will gladly trade for it, excellent product

whaz

whaz

Awards
Thanks for the feedback guys. I did a little more research and seems most people enjoyed it. I'll prob go ahead and start taking it just for the hell of it.

whaz

whaz

Awards
I usually eat about 2 hours before hitting the gym. Should I go ahead and take the PJ then?

Captn_the

Captn_the

Banned
Awards
If you want to work, you'll need an over-active imagination - that's how the placebo effect works

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
So you're not a fan I take it?
Bro it works lol. You said yourself you saw a lot of good feedback. Take it on an empty stomach. Great pumps/vascularity. Your girl will love it too!

SXIPro

SXIPro

Awards
  • Established
If you want to work, you'll need an over-active imagination - that's how the placebo effect works
That can be said for at least 75% of the supplements on the market today. Probably 95% of the stimmed pre-workout crap.