NOLVADREN -XT VS ERASE

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
I know erase is good , but I seen good reviews on nolvadren , what are your thoughs on it guys?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Never ran nolvadren because I've always had great results with Erase and other reasons :D

Bigcountry08

Bigcountry08

Awards
  • Established
Using nolvadren right now, no complaints but I've never ran erase so can't really say.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Using nolvadren right now, no complaints but I've never ran erase so can't really say.
If its workin for ya thats good then man. I'd try Erase or Erase Pro next time.

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
But after a ph , on pct with a serm nolvadren seens to be good , if anyone out there tha use this as pct?

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
get more with nolvadren, only reason id get erase not pro is cuz i can dose the arimistane how i want

Bigcountry08

Bigcountry08

Awards
  • Established
get more with nolvadren, only reason id get erase not pro is cuz i can dose the arimistane how i want
That's why I chose it over erase, and erase pro is a little out of my price range.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

rhizome

Awards
Get more, but do you get efficacious ingredients at efficacious doses? Rhetorical q.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Get more, but do you get efficacious ingredients at efficacious doses? Rhetorical q.
This. On a physiological level, you're not getting anything more. Both are good products

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
only the arimistane and maybe Diindolylmethane? but for 30 bones, its worth it i guess. i just prefer erase original cuz i can pyramid

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
OG Erase. $20 for 90 caps @25 mg

Or $29 for 28 caps @75mg...

Hmmm. Ill take og anyday

Bigcountry08

Bigcountry08

Awards
  • Established
OG Erase. $20 for 90 caps @25 mg

Or $29 for 28 caps @75mg...

Hmmm. Ill take og anyday
Where you find that price? Erase is 29.99 right now, at nutra.

So 29.99 for a 30 day supply of just androst at 75mg

Or I can go with nolvadren get androst for 28 days at 75 mg and get a few other little goodies in the bottle to for 29.89.

d1sc1ple

Awards
Where you find that price? Erase is 29.99 right now, at nutra.

So 29.99 for a 30 day supply of just androst at 75mg

Or I can go with nolvadren get androst for 28 days at 75 mg and get a few other little goodies in the bottle to for 29.89.
Erase is a proven product with solid reviews by a solid company. Can't say the same about the other. I have had a few friends quit taking the Nolvadren mid cycle due to lackluster results. I always spend the extra cash on the Pro, it's expensive for a reason and I only want the best for my hard work and results.

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
To all honesty , I havetry erase manytimes and no results, other AIs I tried before with good results are formestane, 6 oxo , triazole with good results, i am ordering a bottle of nolvadren and I will report my findings once i go on pct in 2 weeks

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
To all honesty , I havetry erase manytimes and no results, other AIs I tried before with good results are formestane, 6 oxo , triazole with good results, i am ordering a bottle of nolvadren and I will report my findings once i go on pct in 2 weeks
If you didn't like Erase you wont like Nolvadren.

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
nolvadren seems promising but you cant go wrong with erase. its a classic

Bigcountry08

Bigcountry08

Awards
  • Established
Erase is a proven product with solid reviews by a solid company. Can't say the same about the other. I have had a few friends quit taking the Nolvadren mid cycle due to lackluster results. I always spend the extra cash on the Pro, it's expensive for a reason and I only want the best for my hard work and results.
Not knocked erase, just saying there's no such thing as erase for 20 bucks, and I just went buy the reviews on nutra, both products had great reviews so I went with the product that seemed to give more bang for my buck.

Everyone's different when it comes to supps, you can't just shun a product just because a friend didn't like it. I see people on AM all the time saying daa is crap, then I see others say its awesome. Most people expect way to much out of these products they think just because there dropping 30 bucks there gonna get huge gains, it's not a Ph.

But really the only way this is gonna get a true answer is if someone does a blood test on novadren. Until then all answers are just bro science.

Bigcountry08

Bigcountry08

Awards
  • Established
Man I loved 6 oxo, friggen expensive as hell but loved it. Is ergo even around any more ???

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
how about licogenix if u could find any. mostly sold out places but had great results with it

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
I've used all three. I recommend Erase over Nolvadren. It's cheaper, you can drop down or increase your arimistane dose, you get more servings and honestly I'd rather support the company that brought the active ingredient to the market. Supporting them will just bring more innovation to the market.

Out of the 3, I always go with Erase Pro. So potent and effective dries the hell out of me and leans me up. Worth the extra few bucks.

Sometimes I keep a bottle of of Erase on hand and will run Erase Pro every other day and 1 or 2 caps og Erase the days between.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Ive had the best luck with ad3 pct, erase pro trashed my joints and erase at 2 caps was mehhhhh

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
Ive had the best luck with ad3 pct, erase pro trashed my joints and erase at 2 caps was mehhhhh
Erase Pro hits my joints hard too. But that means it's working. So I'll load up on USP Super Cissus, Glucosamine, Chondrointon, MSM, Heavy Fish Oil, etc. If it's still bad I just do EOD Erase Pro or EOD Erase Pro with 1 or 2 og Erase in between days as I mentioned before.

But honestly even Erase Pro every other day dries me out and hardens me up like nothing else. Amazing stuff!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
I've used all three. I recommend Erase over Nolvadren. It's cheaper, you can drop down or increase your arimistane dose, you get more servings and honestly I'd rather support the company that brought the active ingredient to the market. Supporting them will just bring more innovation to the market.

Out of the 3, I always go with Erase Pro. So potent and effective dries the hell out of me and leans me up. Worth the extra few bucks.

Sometimes I keep a bottle of of Erase on hand and will run Erase Pro every other day and 1 or 2 caps og Erase the days between.
(=

Thanks bro

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Erase Pro hits my joints hard too. But that means it's working. So I'll load up on USP Super Cissus, Glucosamine, Chondrointon, MSM, Heavy Fish Oil, etc. If it's still bad I just do EOD Erase Pro or EOD Erase Pro with 1 or 2 og Erase in between days as I mentioned before.

But honestly even Erase Pro every other day dries me out and hardens me up like nothing else. Amazing stuff!
after mega dosing oximegas, flexible, and cissus my joints were still bad, i also did EOD...

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Only time I've paid more than $20 was when there was an IC deal, which I ended up paying ~$22.50 a piece IIRC.

I bought 2 bottles two weeks ago for $19.50/each.

So yes, you can buy Erase for that cheap.

Erase = Nolvadren.

DIM dosage is quite low IMO, and as such I wouldn't spend the extra cash on it.

Just my thoughts.

Edit: Yep, found it for the price I mentioned...

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Only time I've paid more than $20 was when there was an IC deal, which I ended up paying ~$22.50 a piece IIRC.

I bought 2 bottles two weeks ago for $19.50/each.

So yes, you can buy Erase for that cheap.

Erase = Nolvadren.

DIM dosage is quite low IMO, and as such I wouldn't spend the extra cash on it.

Just my thoughts.

Edit: Yep, found it for the price I mentioned...
Agreed. A wise man once said...those exact same words :D

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
nolvadren seems promising but you cant go wrong with erase. its a classic
It's a classic for sure. OG Erase is still one of my favorite AI's cause I like versatility of being able to play with my dosing. Always loved me some Formestane back in the day but since its harder to come by I keep Erase around for my AI.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Starting nolvadren tomorrow, will report back next week and let ya kno if i "feel" anything.

tiztiz

Awards
Triazole

What do u guys think about Triazole vs Erase.
I personally have never tried either - thinking about giving Triazole a try..

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
Triazole is good , and back up with blood work!!

jamesrick80

Awards
Erase will always be one of supplements that I highly recommend to any bodybuilder depending on your needs........

Natestreo

Natestreo

Awards

Good advice here.

I've not tried nolvadren, but I've always had great results with Erase and Erase Pro.

Bigcountry08

Bigcountry08

Awards
  • Established
Ok I'm retracting everything I said about nolvadren. I have been having this weird abdominal pain for the last week and a half and had contributed it to sinus drainage. But the weird thing was it wouldn't come about till noon. I finally got suspicious and decided to see if it was caused by any of my sups. Well today I cut the nolvadren out and my stomach was fine all day then took it about two hours ago, and all of a sudden the pain is coming back.

Natestreo

Natestreo

Awards
Ok I'm retracting everything I said about nolvadren. I have been having this weird abdominal pain for the last week and a half and had contributed it to sinus drainage. But the weird thing was it wouldn't come about till noon. I finally got suspicious and decided to see if it was caused by any of my sups. Well today I cut the nolvadren out and my stomach was fine all day then took it about two hours ago, and all of a sudden the pain is coming back.
Be careful bro. Don't want any stomach issue.

I wonder what it is?

Bigcountry08

Bigcountry08

Awards
  • Established
Same thing today didn't take it this morning and feel fine, and I mean like double over in pain type of cramps.

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
I hope on the iforce reps will chime in and read this!!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not knocked erase, just saying there's no such thing as erase for 20 bucks, and I just went buy the reviews on nutra, both products had great reviews so I went with the product that seemed to give more bang for my buck.

Everyone's different when it comes to supps, you can't just shun a product just because a friend didn't like it. I see people on AM all the time saying daa is crap, then I see others say its awesome. Most people expect way to much out of these products they think just because there dropping 30 bucks there gonna get huge gains, it's not a Ph.

But really the only way this is gonna get a true answer is if someone does a blood test on novadren. Until then all answers are just bro science.
I've seen erase for 19.99 plenty of times at the planet.. For the record nothing compares to erase. :)

Natestreo

Natestreo

Awards
Bigcountry08

Bigcountry08

Awards
  • Established
Yeah stopped taking nolvadren a week early, shelved the bottle, and gut cleared up right away. Gonna give erase a try next time.

retrofitted

Awards
So many PES lemmings on this board. Same active AI, for Christ's sakes.

d1sc1ple

Awards
So many PES lemmings on this board. Same active AI, for Christ's sakes.
Lol "lemming", It's the extras they didnt like, and hey I am just telling you what they told me when I asked how they liked it.

Plus why not support the company who came out with the product? Instead of one of the many knock off's?

Natestreo

Natestreo

Awards
Agreed. There's a reason why MAN completely copied the Erase pretty much ...

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ive used erase in the past @3 caps ed spread out. No shedding of water or joint discomfort/stiffness. Im using nolvadren xt now, and having all sorts of joint pain, and constantly pissing.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What would be the point of the extras in nolvadern? I think some of these ais have some sort of anabolic activity besides just lowering estrogen. I remember seeing things about atd being anabolic and I beleive it cause it always built muscle and made me leaner. I get the same from erase. If you really want to just crush estrogen get some femera. I experimented with it standalone thinking that if atd was building muscle and helping lose fat then something like femera would be even better. I was wrong. Atd was better. I felt nothing anabolic from femera and tried many doseing schemes.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Lol "lemming", It's the extras they didnt like, and hey I am just telling you what they told me when I asked how they liked it.

Plus why not support the company who came out with the product? Instead of one of the many knock off's?
well, i do drive a ford...if that helps your cause any.