NOLVADREN -XT VS ERASE

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Jstrong20 View Post
    What would be the point of the extras in nolvadern? I think some of these ais have some sort of anabolic activity besides just lowering estrogen. I remember seeing things about atd being anabolic and I beleive it cause it always built muscle and made me leaner. I get the same from erase. If you really want to just crush estrogen get some femera. I experimented with it standalone thinking that if atd was building muscle and helping lose fat then something like femera would be even better. I was wrong. Atd was better. I felt nothing anabolic from femera and tried many doseing schemes.
    try some formestane
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!


  2. Well Thanks everyone for the response, I will go on pct in a few days , and I will still give nolvadren xt a go!! I will post my results or problably do a log on it,
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    try some formestane
    Lol I forgot about formestane. Good stuff but been awhile since I used it. Awhile ago I used a topical that I picked up cheap. Think It was about 20 dollars if I remember right. Stuff worked great.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Jstrong20 View Post
    Lol I forgot about formestane. Good stuff but been awhile since I used it. Awhile ago I used a topical that I picked up cheap. Think It was about 20 dollars if I remember right. Stuff worked great.
    if you are talking about e-form, hell yeah!!! that stuff was fantastic and it was only around $15...
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    if you are talking about e-form, hell yeah!!! that stuff was fantastic and it was only around $15...
    Yeah that was it. I went through about six of them. Only reason I stopped using it was because I couldnt find it anymore. I may give formestane another shot sometime. Since you also used e form what formestane do you think is comparable?
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Jstrong20 View Post
    Yeah that was it. I went through about six of them. Only reason I stopped using it was because I couldnt find it anymore. I may give formestane another shot sometime. Since you also used e form what formestane do you think is comparable?
    i've used bps-formasurge. ****-formastanzol. cel-formastane. all were decent. i hear good things about black dragon research-formeron, but i haven't tried it. i am partial to the bps-formasurge, they were very good to me!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!
  7. NOLVADREN -XT VS ERASE


    Quote Originally Posted by raulob72 View Post
    Triazole is good , and back up with blood work!!

    Thanks for the reply - i take just by reading the comments - the board seem to lean toward Erase over all..
    I guess i will try out ERASE or ERASE PRO..

  8. Quote Originally Posted by tiztiz View Post

    Thanks for the reply - i take just by reading the comments - the board seem to lean toward Erase over all..
    I guess i will try out ERASE or ERASE PRO..
    Great decision. You will be impressed.
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23
  9. NOLVADREN -XT VS ERASE


    Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    Great decision. You will be impressed.

    I do have another question - what are you guys taking for this DRYING out of the joints - i keep reading about?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by tiztiz View Post

    I do have another question - what are you guys taking for this DRYING out of the joints - i keep reading about?
    Up your fish oil dosage and grab some Cissus. You could also grab some Orange Triad. Make sure you are plenty hydrated.
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23
  11. NOLVADREN -XT VS ERASE


    Thanks...

  12. Quote Originally Posted by tiztiz View Post
    Thanks...
    Anytime. Not everyone gets the dry joints and personally I never have. Maybe you'll be another lucky user (:
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23
  13. NOLVADREN -XT VS ERASE


    Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    Anytime. Not everyone gets the dry joints and personally I never have. Maybe you'll be another lucky user (:
    BTW - Carl Lanore leans toward Triazole - but i have to go by what people are saying about ERASE..

  14. Quote Originally Posted by tiztiz View Post
    BTW - Carl Lanore leans toward Triazole - but i have to go by what people are saying about ERASE..
    DS is a sponsor of Carl's.
    The Historic PES Legend

  15. Quote Originally Posted by tiztiz View Post

    BTW - Carl Lanore leans toward Triazole - but i have to go by what people are saying about ERASE..
    I'd listen to what the people say also
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23

  16. After an 8 week cycle of erase how long would it take your body to bring your estrogen levels back
    to normal?
  17. NOLVADREN -XT VS ERASE


    Quote Originally Posted by l1fterp1nk View Post
    After an 8 week cycle of erase how long would it take your body to bring your estrogen levels back
    to normal?
    How did u feel on ERASE and what were the positives u actually notice?
    I'm looking into trying out ERASE so any comments would be much appreciated.. thanks.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by l1fterp1nk View Post
    After an 8 week cycle of erase how long would it take your body to bring your estrogen levels back
    to normal?
    Not sure about the estrogen but I think after an 8 weeks on erase you should take 4 weeks off before starting another cycle, so that's probably a good indicator.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by l1fterp1nk View Post
    After an 8 week cycle of erase how long would it take your body to bring your estrogen levels back
    to normal?
    It is dependant upon each person.

    Erase is a suicidal aromatase inhibitor. So it removes aromatase from your system.

    Upon cessation your body resumes creating aromatase as normal, and the aromatase converts floating test into E. The big thing is how much fat someone has on their body.. the more fat, the more aromatase, meaning it will build up in your body faster. Leaner people will probably see a dip in their E longer.
    The Historic PES Legend

  20. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post

    It is dependant upon each person.

    Erase is a suicidal aromatase inhibitor. So it removes aromatase from your system.

    Upon cessation your body resumes creating aromatase as normal, and the aromatase converts floating test into E. The big thing is how much fat someone has on their body.. the more fat, the more aromatase, meaning it will build up in your body faster. Leaner people will probably see a dip in their E longer.
    Wow didn't know that. Awesome piece of information, that's great.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    It is dependant upon each person.

    Erase is a suicidal aromatase inhibitor. So it removes aromatase from your system.

    Upon cessation your body resumes creating aromatase as normal, and the aromatase converts floating test into E. The big thing is how much fat someone has on their body.. the more fat, the more aromatase, meaning it will build up in your body faster. Leaner people will probably see a dip in their E longer.
    Which product do u think i should try first - ERASE or ERASE PRO?

  22. Quote Originally Posted by tiztiz View Post
    Which product do u think i should try first - ERASE or ERASE PRO?
    I'd go with OG erase your first time, you can adjust your dosing.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  23. Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post

    Not sure about the estrogen but I think after an 8 weeks on erase you should take 4 weeks off before starting another cycle, so that's probably a good indicator.
    I do not plan on doing another cycle I was just trying to get a general idea on how long it would be for my body to reach homeostasis again, but thanks!

  24. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    I'd go with OG erase your first time, you can adjust your dosing.
    I agree with this if its your first time trying Erase.
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23

  25. I ran Triazole and Activate together and lost a lot of hair, but it did do what I expected it to do.

    I ran a crazy dose of activate so that may have been my error, timings were not fixed, neither were the doses. Triazole I ran to a T, like PES, Driven is a solid company.

    Have not run any of MAN's products other than Scorch, which to date remains my favorite fat burner (apart from Alphamine and At2). But I have heard good things about Gameday and PR-XT.

    I think Celorza ran a log with PR and Nol
    MEM->DCA->PHL->MEM
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Noveldren xt vs Erase Pro
    By G.Superior in forum Supplements
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 02-09-2013, 03:29 PM
  2. Nolvadren-XT or Erase Pro
    By fatburner2007 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 01-02-2013, 08:39 AM
  3. Noveldren xt vs Erase Pro
    By G.Superior in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-30-2012, 06:36 PM
  4. Rebound XT vs. gyno -- AMAZING pics
    By spitboy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 04-19-2006, 04:06 PM
  5. Replies: 27
    Last Post: 05-22-2005, 12:18 AM
Log in
Log in