NOLVADREN -XT VS ERASE

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. NOLVADREN -XT VS ERASE

Thanks...

2. Quote Originally Posted by tiztiz View Post
    Thanks...
    Anytime. Not everyone gets the dry joints and personally I never have. Maybe you'll be another lucky user (:
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23
    •   

3. NOLVADREN -XT VS ERASE

Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    Anytime. Not everyone gets the dry joints and personally I never have. Maybe you'll be another lucky user (:
    BTW - Carl Lanore leans toward Triazole - but i have to go by what people are saying about ERASE..

4. Quote Originally Posted by tiztiz View Post
    BTW - Carl Lanore leans toward Triazole - but i have to go by what people are saying about ERASE..
    DS is a sponsor of Carl's.
    The Historic PES Legend

5. Quote Originally Posted by tiztiz View Post

I'd listen to what the people say also
    PEScience Representative
    •   

6. After an 8 week cycle of erase how long would it take your body to bring your estrogen levels back
    to normal?
  7. NOLVADREN -XT VS ERASE

Quote Originally Posted by l1fterp1nk View Post
    After an 8 week cycle of erase how long would it take your body to bring your estrogen levels back
    to normal?
    How did u feel on ERASE and what were the positives u actually notice?
    I'm looking into trying out ERASE so any comments would be much appreciated.. thanks.

8. Quote Originally Posted by l1fterp1nk View Post
    After an 8 week cycle of erase how long would it take your body to bring your estrogen levels back
    to normal?
    Not sure about the estrogen but I think after an 8 weeks on erase you should take 4 weeks off before starting another cycle, so that's probably a good indicator.
    Focused Nutrition
    Sales representative
    Product support

9. Quote Originally Posted by l1fterp1nk View Post
    to normal?
    It is dependant upon each person.

Erase is a suicidal aromatase inhibitor. So it removes aromatase from your system.

Upon cessation your body resumes creating aromatase as normal, and the aromatase converts floating test into E. The big thing is how much fat someone has on their body.. the more fat, the more aromatase, meaning it will build up in your body faster. Leaner people will probably see a dip in their E longer.
    The Historic PES Legend

10. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post

Erase is a suicidal aromatase inhibitor. So it removes aromatase from your system.

Upon cessation your body resumes creating aromatase as normal, and the aromatase converts floating test into E. The big thing is how much fat someone has on their body.. the more fat, the more aromatase, meaning it will build up in your body faster. Leaner people will probably see a dip in their E longer.
    Wow didn't know that. Awesome piece of information, that's great.
    Focused Nutrition
    Sales representative
    Product support

11. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post

Which product do u think i should try first - ERASE or ERASE PRO?

12. Quote Originally Posted by tiztiz View Post
    Which product do u think i should try first - ERASE or ERASE PRO?
    I'd go with OG erase your first time, you can adjust your dosing.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

13. Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post

Not sure about the estrogen but I think after an 8 weeks on erase you should take 4 weeks off before starting another cycle, so that's probably a good indicator.
    I do not plan on doing another cycle I was just trying to get a general idea on how long it would be for my body to reach homeostasis again, but thanks!

14. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    I'd go with OG erase your first time, you can adjust your dosing.
    I agree with this if its your first time trying Erase.
    PEScience Representative

15. I ran Triazole and Activate together and lost a lot of hair, but it did do what I expected it to do.

I ran a crazy dose of activate so that may have been my error, timings were not fixed, neither were the doses. Triazole I ran to a T, like PES, Driven is a solid company.

Have not run any of MAN's products other than Scorch, which to date remains my favorite fat burner (apart from Alphamine and At2). But I have heard good things about Gameday and PR-XT.

I think Celorza ran a log with PR and Nol
    MEM->DCA->PHL->MEM

16. Quote Originally Posted by tiztiz View Post
    I do have another question - what are you guys taking for this DRYING out of the joints - i keep reading about?
    As mentioned by kbayne... extra fish oil and cissus. I like USP Super Cissus. Great thing about Erase is you can lower your dose if your joints dry out.

17. Quote Originally Posted by Invycktus View Post
    I ran Triazole and Activate together and lost a lot of hair, but it did do what I expected it to do.

I ran a crazy dose of activate so that may have been my error, timings were not fixed, neither were the doses. Triazole I ran to a T, like PES, Driven is a solid company.

Have not run any of MAN's products other than Scorch, which to date remains my favorite fat burner (apart from Alphamine and At2). But I have heard good things about Gameday and PR-XT.

I think Celorza ran a log with PR and Nol
    i was impressed with nolvadren xt/pr-xt, haven't tried gameday but hear good things.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

18. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post

i was impressed with nolvadren xt/pr-xt, haven't tried gameday but hear good things.
    Someone said at a point in time , it was the most under rated (due to the price?) pre wo in the market

I would want to try PR XT ad N-XT but am not sure if it helps my goals with me wanting to get back to 160lbs and soccer playing shape from the bulkish 185 i am now. What do you think big T.

Sorry to thread-jack.
    MEM->DCA->PHL->MEM

19. Quote Originally Posted by Invycktus View Post
    Someone said at a point in time , it was the most under rated (due to the price?) pre wo in the market

I would want to try PR XT ad N-XT but am not sure if it helps my goals with me wanting to get back to 160lbs and soccer playing shape from the bulkish 185 i am now. What do you think big T.

Sorry to thread-jack.
    not sure about the pr-xt, almost everyone comments on it's effect of increased appetite. but the nolvadren should help you lean up, it did me!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

20. I took erase pro with Lcarnitine and I had bad stomach issues for about 3 days. I stopped taking both and the stomach issues went away. I'm going to start the erase on it's own to see if the cause of the stomach pain was from the erase.

21. Quote Originally Posted by JayHD View Post
    I took erase pro with Lcarnitine and I had bad stomach issues for about 3 days. I stopped taking both and the stomach issues went away. I'm going to start the erase on it's own to see if the cause of the stomach pain was from the erase.
    Haven't heard of stomach issues from Erase Pro before.
    PEScience Representative
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Noveldren xt vs Erase Pro
    By G.Superior in forum Supplements
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 02-09-2013, 04:29 PM
  2. Nolvadren-XT or Erase Pro
    By fatburner2007 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 38