NOLVADREN -XT VS ERASE

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Triazole is good , and back up with blood work!!

2. Erase will always be one of supplements that I highly recommend to any bodybuilder depending on your needs........
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Clemenza View Post
    I've used all three. I recommend Erase over Nolvadren. It's cheaper, you can drop down or increase your arimistane dose, you get more servings and honestly I'd rather support the company that brought the active ingredient to the market. Supporting them will just bring more innovation to the market.

Out of the 3, I always go with Erase Pro. So potent and effective dries the hell out of me and leans me up. Worth the extra few bucks.

Sometimes I keep a bottle of of Erase on hand and will run Erase Pro every other day and 1 or 2 caps og Erase the days between.
    Good advice here.

I've not tried nolvadren, but I've always had great results with Erase and Erase Pro.
    Romans 8:38-39

Save sorrow for the souls in doubt

4. Ok I'm retracting everything I said about nolvadren. I have been having this weird abdominal pain for the last week and a half and had contributed it to sinus drainage. But the weird thing was it wouldn't come about till noon. I finally got suspicious and decided to see if it was caused by any of my sups. Well today I cut the nolvadren out and my stomach was fine all day then took it about two hours ago, and all of a sudden the pain is coming back.
    Bigcountry's Getting a little smaller: Epi/Stano Log

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/231194-bigcountrys-getting-little.html

5. Quote Originally Posted by Bigcountry08 View Post
    Ok I'm retracting everything I said about nolvadren. I have been having this weird abdominal pain for the last week and a half and had contributed it to sinus drainage. But the weird thing was it wouldn't come about till noon. I finally got suspicious and decided to see if it was caused by any of my sups. Well today I cut the nolvadren out and my stomach was fine all day then took it about two hours ago, and all of a sudden the pain is coming back.
    Be careful bro. Don't want any stomach issue.

I wonder what it is?

6. Same thing today didn't take it this morning and feel fine, and I mean like double over in pain type of cramps.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/231194-bigcountrys-getting-little.html

7. I hope on the iforce reps will chime in and read this!!

8. Quote Originally Posted by raulob72 View Post
    I hope on the iforce reps will chime in and read this!!
    Why IForce?
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

9. Sorry , a MAN rep

10. Quote Originally Posted by Bigcountry08 View Post

Not knocked erase, just saying there's no such thing as erase for 20 bucks, and I just went buy the reviews on nutra, both products had great reviews so I went with the product that seemed to give more bang for my buck.

Everyone's different when it comes to supps, you can't just shun a product just because a friend didn't like it. I see people on AM all the time saying daa is crap, then I see others say its awesome. Most people expect way to much out of these products they think just because there dropping 30 bucks there gonna get huge gains, it's not a Ph.

But really the only way this is gonna get a true answer is if someone does a blood test on novadren. Until then all answers are just bro science.
    I've seen erase for 19.99 plenty of times at the planet.. For the record nothing compares to erase.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by Bigcountry08 View Post
    Same thing today didn't take it this morning and feel fine, and I mean like double over in pain type of cramps.
    Hope that clears up bro

12. Yeah stopped taking nolvadren a week early, shelved the bottle, and gut cleared up right away. Gonna give erase a try next time.

13. Quote Originally Posted by d1sc1ple

Erase is a proven product with solid reviews by a solid company. Can't say the same about the other. I have had a few friends quit taking the Nolvadren mid cycle due to lackluster results. I always spend the extra cash on the Pro, it's expensive for a reason and I only want the best for my hard work and results.
    So many PES lemmings on this board. Same active AI, for Christ's sakes.

14. Quote Originally Posted by retrofitted View Post

Lol "lemming", It's the extras they didnt like, and hey I am just telling you what they told me when I asked how they liked it.

Plus why not support the company who came out with the product? Instead of one of the many knock off's?

15. Agreed. There's a reason why MAN completely copied the Erase pretty much ...

16. Ive used erase in the past @3 caps ed spread out. No shedding of water or joint discomfort/stiffness. Im using nolvadren xt now, and having all sorts of joint pain, and constantly pissing.
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    Body Performance Solutions Rep

17. Quote Originally Posted by retrofitted View Post
    The compound ain't easy to synthesize well

18. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post

The compound ain't easy to synthesize well
    ^Very True

19. What would be the point of the extras in nolvadern? I think some of these ais have some sort of anabolic activity besides just lowering estrogen. I remember seeing things about atd being anabolic and I beleive it cause it always built muscle and made me leaner. I get the same from erase. If you really want to just crush estrogen get some femera. I experimented with it standalone thinking that if atd was building muscle and helping lose fat then something like femera would be even better. I was wrong. Atd was better. I felt nothing anabolic from femera and tried many doseing schemes.

20. Quote Originally Posted by d1sc1ple View Post
    Lol "lemming", It's the extras they didnt like, and hey I am just telling you what they told me when I asked how they liked it.

Plus why not support the company who came out with the product? Instead of one of the many knock off's?
    well, i do drive a ford...if that helps your cause any.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

21. Quote Originally Posted by Jstrong20 View Post
    What would be the point of the extras in nolvadern? I think some of these ais have some sort of anabolic activity besides just lowering estrogen. I remember seeing things about atd being anabolic and I beleive it cause it always built muscle and made me leaner. I get the same from erase. If you really want to just crush estrogen get some femera. I experimented with it standalone thinking that if atd was building muscle and helping lose fat then something like femera would be even better. I was wrong. Atd was better. I felt nothing anabolic from femera and tried many doseing schemes.
    try some formestane

22. Well Thanks everyone for the response, I will go on pct in a few days , and I will still give nolvadren xt a go!! I will post my results or problably do a log on it,

23. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    try some formestane
    Lol I forgot about formestane. Good stuff but been awhile since I used it. Awhile ago I used a topical that I picked up cheap. Think It was about 20 dollars if I remember right. Stuff worked great.

24. Quote Originally Posted by Jstrong20 View Post
    Lol I forgot about formestane. Good stuff but been awhile since I used it. Awhile ago I used a topical that I picked up cheap. Think It was about 20 dollars if I remember right. Stuff worked great.
    if you are talking about e-form, hell yeah!!! that stuff was fantastic and it was only around $15...

25. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    if you are talking about e-form, hell yeah!!! that stuff was fantastic and it was only around $15...
    Yeah that was it. I went through about six of them. Only reason I stopped using it was because I couldnt find it anymore. I may give formestane another shot sometime. Since you also used e form what formestane do you think is comparable?

26. Quote Originally Posted by Jstrong20 View Post
    Yeah that was it. I went through about six of them. Only reason I stopped using it was because I couldnt find it anymore. I may give formestane another shot sometime. Since you also used e form what formestane do you think is comparable?
    i've used bps-formasurge. ****-formastanzol. cel-formastane. all were decent. i hear good things about black dragon research-formeron, but i haven't tried it. i am partial to the bps-formasurge, they were very good to me!!!
  27. NOLVADREN -XT VS ERASE

Quote Originally Posted by raulob72 View Post
    Triazole is good , and back up with blood work!!

Thanks for the reply - i take just by reading the comments - the board seem to lean toward Erase over all..
    I guess i will try out ERASE or ERASE PRO..

28. Quote Originally Posted by tiztiz View Post

Thanks for the reply - i take just by reading the comments - the board seem to lean toward Erase over all..
    I guess i will try out ERASE or ERASE PRO..
    Great decision. You will be impressed.
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23
  29. NOLVADREN -XT VS ERASE

Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    Great decision. You will be impressed.

I do have another question - what are you guys taking for this DRYING out of the joints - i keep reading about?

30. Quote Originally Posted by tiztiz View Post

I do have another question - what are you guys taking for this DRYING out of the joints - i keep reading about?
    Up your fish oil dosage and grab some Cissus. You could also grab some Orange Triad. Make sure you are plenty hydrated.
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23

Similar Forum Threads

1. Noveldren xt vs Erase Pro
    By G.Superior in forum Supplements
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 02-09-2013, 04:29 PM
  2. Nolvadren-XT or Erase Pro
    By fatburner2007 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 01-02-2013, 09:39 AM