Viridex XT testosterone booster

Jerseybeast

Awards
I was just as *** getting pre workout and protein bars and i saw a pro grade testosterone booster called viridex xt. I wasn't sure if this was a pro hormone, if i did take it if i needed to take a pct and other stuff with it, and i wanted some reviews on how it worked for people. Any knowledge on it would be great

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I dont think it ever really caught on or impressed to many people. As well unless your taking i believe 6 caps, you wont be getting a full dose of D-AA. IMO theyre may be better options on the market then this product however i havent tried it for myself so just going off what i've heard. But its def. not a prohormone and wont need any PCT.

Jerseybeast

Awards
I dont think it ever really caught on or impressed to many people. As well unless your taking i believe 6 caps, you wont be getting a full dose of D-AA. IMO theyre may be better options on the market then this product however i havent tried it for myself so just going off what i've heard. But its def. not a prohormone and wont need any PCT.
Ight thanks man. Do you think I would need to take anything with it so i dont have any bad sides?