Versa-1

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Lol, thanks guys. I appreciate the kind words and support!

    Best is yet to come, just wait ;-)
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative


  2. Everyone seems to be posting such positive reviews about Versa-1.. I've seen no changes whatsoever in body comp, strength, nor vascularity.
    *Antaeus Lab Rep*
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by cdiblasi View Post
    Everyone seems to be posting such positive reviews about Versa-1.. I've seen no changes whatsoever in body comp, strength, nor vascularity.
    Quote Originally Posted by classic34 View Post
    PRIMEŽ is great stuff. I heal very fast on it. VERSA-1™ and PRIMEŽ are like life supplements to me; they help both in and out of the gym.
    Unbridled enthusiasm can be and often is a good thing^ Klassic, I'm no cockeyed optimist when it comes to sups., I simply call it like I see it you can take it how you feel. I have given my honest experience on Versa & Prime in how they worked for me having tried 90% of the nattys out there, of hundreds they are in my top ten..especially when combined.
    I could not say how Prime would work for me without Versa only that Versa is dramatically ramped up with it.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Ballesteri View Post
    Unbridled enthusiasm can be and often is a good thing^ Klassic, I'm no cockeyed optimist when it comes to sups., I simply call it like I see it you can take it how you feel. I have given my honest experience on Versa & Prime in how they worked for me having tried 90% of the nattys out there, of hundreds they are in my top ten..especially when combined.
    I could not say how Prime would work for me without Versa only that Versa is dramatically ramped up with it.

    This is good to know! Im on my second week of Versa and loving it, thinking about picking up another bottle, as well as Prime and running Versa solo for first 4 weeks and Prime & Versa the last 4 weeks.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by lpfleiderer View Post
    This is good to know! Im on my second week of Versa and loving it, thinking about picking up another bottle, as well as Prime and running Versa solo for first 4 weeks and Prime & Versa the last 4 weeks.
    How do you plan to use the PRIMEŽ Lpfleiderer? Caps/day?
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

    usplabsdirect.com
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by classic34 View Post

    How do you plan to use the PRIMEŽ Lpfleiderer? Caps/day?
    I have read up on the 6/9 protocol on taking it. Sounds interesting, but the bottle says 3 capsules 2 times a day and 1 day off. I would like to make the bottle last awhile so I wasn't sure if I should dose the 6/9 protocol or not. I would love to run Prime with Versa-1 and Test Powder and log it! But I have a supplement budget lol. I hear there is a promotion for winning a free versa-1 &test powder stack... Would bd nice to win that thing...Wink wink lol


    What is your recommended caps/day?!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by lpfleiderer View Post

    I have read up on the 6/9 protocol on taking it. Sounds interesting, but the bottle says 3 capsules 2 times a day and 1 day off. I would like to make the bottle last awhile so I wasn't sure if I should dose the 6/9 protocol or not. I would love to run Prime with Versa-1 and Test Powder and log it! But I have a supplement budget lol. I hear there is a promotion for winning a free versa-1 &test powder stack... Would bd nice to win that thing...Wink wink lol

    What is your recommended caps/day?!
    What's your lifting schedule look like?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  8. Quote Originally Posted by lpfleiderer View Post
    I have read up on the 6/9 protocol on taking it. Sounds interesting, but the bottle says 3 capsules 2 times a day and 1 day off. I would like to make the bottle last awhile so I wasn't sure if I should dose the 6/9 protocol or not. I would love to run Prime with Versa-1 and Test Powder and log it! But I have a supplement budget lol. I hear there is a promotion for winning a free versa-1 &test powder stack... Would bd nice to win that thing...Wink wink lolWhat is your recommended caps/day?!
    Such a promotion does in fact exist in both company promotion AND the Nutraplanet section. If you haven't done it already enter both! As DW said, what kind of a regular schedule are you on for your workouts?
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

    usplabsdirect.com

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post

    What's your lifting schedule look like?
    Monday-thursday I usually lift at noon and 3pm on Friday and Saturday. Sundays off.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by classic34 View Post
    Such a promotion does in fact exist in both company promotion AND the Nutraplanet section. If you haven't done it already enter both! As DW said, what kind of a regular schedule are you on for your workouts?
    Thanks! I already entered the in the company promo section! Didn't know about the promo in nutraplanet section, will enter shortly! And I just replied to DW! Still trying to figure out how to do multiple quotes from my phone app.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by lpfleiderer View Post
    Monday-thursday I usually lift at noon and 3pm on Friday and Saturday. Sundays off.
    You might consider doing the 6/9 protocol, but with 9 only on big training days like legs or back, or on days that you train a lagging muscle group. You could do 9 on all training days, but your supply is going to go pretty fast that way. Selecting say 4 days per week to take the pre-workout serving should still be effective but your bottle will last longer. In any case if you do go with the 6/9 protocol I would definitely pick up at least one additional bottle. One thing is for sure, and that is that longer cycles are better than shorter cycles when it comes to PRIMEŽ. It just gets better and better with time. If you are set on only using one bottle and no more, I think that you would benefit most from stretching it over the course of a minimum of 4 weeks.
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

    usplabsdirect.com

  12. un⋅bri⋅dled  /ʌnˈbraɪdld/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [uhn-brahyd-ld]
    Use unbridled in a Sentence
    –adjective 1. not controlled or restrained: unbridled enthusiasm.
    2. not fitted with a bridle.

    Should not have been so quick to judge. Prime does subsume what Klassic is putting down. "Better mood, feeling of well-being, libido, but what has really been brilliant is taking 3 Prime in the morning and having an intense HIIT.... basically no interval and all intensity, then rebounding in the afternoon when I go ahead & take the next 3 with Versa and have great workouts
    Very soon I will add Max Pump to this mix.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Ballesteri View Post
    Alright ladies & lads time for an update.

    un⋅bri⋅dled  /ʌnˈbraɪdld/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [uhn-brahyd-ld] Show IPA
    Use unbridled in a Sentence
    –adjective 1. not controlled or restrained: unbridled enthusiasm.
    2. not fitted with a bridle.

    Should not have been so quick to judge. Prime does subsume what Klassic is putting down. "Better mood, feeling of well-being, libido, but what has really been brilliant is taking 3 Prime in the morning and having an intense HIIT.... basically no interval and all intensity, then rebounding in the afternoon when I go ahead & take the next 3 with Versa and have great workouts
    Very soon I will add Max Pump to this mix.
    Awesome to hear Ballesteri! How is your DOMS compared to usual? Healing faster between sessions?
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

    usplabsdirect.com

  14. Quote Originally Posted by classic34 View Post
    You might consider doing the 6/9 protocol, but with 9 only on big training days like legs or back, or on days that you train a lagging muscle group. You could do 9 on all training days, but your supply is going to go pretty fast that way. Selecting say 4 days per week to take the pre-workout serving should still be effective but your bottle will last longer. In any case if you do go with the 6/9 protocol I would definitely pick up at least one additional bottle. One thing is for sure, and that is that longer cycles are better than shorter cycles when it comes to PRIMEŽ. It just gets better and better with time. If you are set on only using one bottle and no more, I think that you would benefit most from stretching it over the course of a minimum of 4 weeks.

    This definitely helped me out with the confusion. 6/9 on heaving training days sounds great. Picking up one bottle for now, might pick up another once I'm a few weeks in depending on my progress! Still a month down the road till I will be stacking it, so I got time to plan it out.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by lpfleiderer View Post

    This definitely helped me out with the confusion. 6/9 on heaving training days sounds great. Picking up one bottle for now, might pick up another once I'm a few weeks in depending on my progress! Still a month down the road till I will be stacking it, so I got time to plan it out.
    Classic suggestion was spot on! I used the 6/9 while training DC style mon/wed/fri dosing with sat&sun completely off and still saw significant gains in strength
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Classic suggestion was spot on! I used the 6/9 while training DC style mon/wed/fri dosing with sat&sun completely off and still saw significant gains in strength
    i swear back in 2008, this was the OG 69 protocol @TexasLifter89 can back me up on this. idk when it changed to only taking 1 day off
    Performax Labs Product Specialist


  17. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Classic suggestion was spot on! I used the 6/9 while training DC style mon/wed/fri dosing with sat&sun completely off and still saw significant gains in strength
    Thanks! I' looking to get stronger and put on some more size...looking forward to stating this stack. I was also wondering if you could explain exactly how Prime works. I'm still confused after reading alot about it. I've heard its a natural test booster. I've herd it has anti-glucocorticoid effects, and from what little I know, anti-glucocorticoid's are used to treat mood disorders, which is probably where the mood enhancement part comes from. Anyways, my question is, how exactly does Prime do and how does it help strength gains?

  18. Quote Originally Posted by classic34 View Post
    Awesome to hear Ballesteri! How is your DOMS compared to usual? Healing faster between sessions?
    Oh classic thanks to you for the "it is Awesome to hear" encouragement if there were 10 more usp reps like you it would put all the other companies out of business

    No DOMS

    Now on to biness-Max Pump with Versa-1 & Prime

    Versa-1 hit at we shall say a 10 to put a number on it, and Prime x that to 20. I was hoping for Max Pump to x that to 30 but not so. It may have had to do with the fact I am already taking CreaVar which has betaine in it.

    I do notice Max Pump at 4 a day before w/o is about 30% better than the CreaVar before w/o.


    Up next will be Compound 20 with Versa-1

    Note: I have tried Compound 20 before with some gains but am looking forward to seeing how it gels with Versa-1

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Ballesteri View Post

    Oh classic thanks to you for the "it is Awesome to hear" encouragement if there were 10 more usp reps like you it would put all the other companies out of business

    No DOMS

    Now on to biness-Max Pump with Versa-1 & Prime

    Versa-1 hit at we shall say a 10 to put a number on it, and Prime x that to 20. I was hoping for Max Pump to x that to 30 but not so. It may have had to do with the fact I am already taking CreaVar which has betaine in it.

    I do notice Max Pump at 4 a day before w/o is about 30% better than the CreaVar before w/o.

    Up next will be Compound 20 with Versa-1

    Note: I have tried Compound 20 before with some gains but am looking forward to seeing how it gels with Versa-1
    Good stuff Ballesteri. I've been on the fence with Max pump I'm curious to see how this goes. Looking forward to the Compound20 VERSA-1 combo coming up!
    Independent

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Ballesteri View Post
    Oh classic thanks to you for the "it is Awesome to hear" encouragement if there were 10 more usp reps like you it would put all the other companies out of businessNo DOMSNow on to biness-Max Pump with Versa-1 & PrimeVersa-1 hit at we shall say a 10 to put a number on it, and Prime x that to 20. I was hoping for Max Pump to x that to 30 but not so. It may have had to do with the fact I am already taking CreaVar which has betaine in it.I do notice Max Pump at 4 a day before w/o is about 30% better than the CreaVar before w/o.Up next will be Compound 20 with Versa-1Note: I have tried Compound 20 before with some gains but am looking forward to seeing how it gels with Versa-1
    Lol! Well that makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. No DOMS at all? Is that normal for you and the type of training you do or is it something that has changed since starting the stack?
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

    usplabsdirect.com

  21. Quote Originally Posted by classic34 View Post
    Lol! Well that makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. No DOMS at all? Is that normal for you and the type of training you do or is it something that has changed since starting the stack?
    Gosh classic you're such a stickler for the details. Since you have pigeonholed me on the issue when I do it's in the abs and shoulders after intense workouts, & have occurred more since starting the above as they have been extremely so.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Ballesteri View Post
    Gosh classic your such a stickler for the details. Since you have pigeonholed me on the issue when I do it's in the abs and shoulders after intense workouts, & have occurred more since starting the above as they have been extremely so.
    Gotcha. I didn't mean to corner you haha. I just wanted to learn more about your response to the stack. I like details.
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

    usplabsdirect.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Versa Gripps???
    By FOOFAC in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-10-2008, 12:40 AM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-24-2007, 05:36 PM
  3. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-02-2004, 11:08 AM
Log in
Log in