Versa-1

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Classic suggestion was spot on! I used the 6/9 while training DC style mon/wed/fri dosing with sat&sun completely off and still saw significant gains in strength
    i swear back in 2008, this was the OG 69 protocol @TexasLifter89 can back me up on this. idk when it changed to only taking 1 day off

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  151 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Classic suggestion was spot on! I used the 6/9 while training DC style mon/wed/fri dosing with sat&sun completely off and still saw significant gains in strength
    Thanks! I' looking to get stronger and put on some more size...looking forward to stating this stack. I was also wondering if you could explain exactly how Prime works. I'm still confused after reading alot about it. I've heard its a natural test booster. I've herd it has anti-glucocorticoid effects, and from what little I know, anti-glucocorticoid's are used to treat mood disorders, which is probably where the mood enhancement part comes from. Anyways, my question is, how exactly does Prime do and how does it help strength gains?
  3. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by classic34 View Post
    Awesome to hear Ballesteri! How is your DOMS compared to usual? Healing faster between sessions?
    Oh classic thanks to you for the "it is Awesome to hear" encouragement if there were 10 more usp reps like you it would put all the other companies out of business

No DOMS

Now on to biness-Max Pump with Versa-1 & Prime

Versa-1 hit at we shall say a 10 to put a number on it, and Prime x that to 20. I was hoping for Max Pump to x that to 30 but not so. It may have had to do with the fact I am already taking CreaVar which has betaine in it.

I do notice Max Pump at 4 a day before w/o is about 30% better than the CreaVar before w/o.

Up next will be Compound 20 with Versa-1

Note: I have tried Compound 20 before with some gains but am looking forward to seeing how it gels with Versa-1
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Ballesteri View Post

Oh classic thanks to you for the "it is Awesome to hear" encouragement if there were 10 more usp reps like you it would put all the other companies out of business

No DOMS

Now on to biness-Max Pump with Versa-1 & Prime

Versa-1 hit at we shall say a 10 to put a number on it, and Prime x that to 20. I was hoping for Max Pump to x that to 30 but not so. It may have had to do with the fact I am already taking CreaVar which has betaine in it.

I do notice Max Pump at 4 a day before w/o is about 30% better than the CreaVar before w/o.

Up next will be Compound 20 with Versa-1

Note: I have tried Compound 20 before with some gains but am looking forward to seeing how it gels with Versa-1
    Good stuff Ballesteri. I've been on the fence with Max pump I'm curious to see how this goes. Looking forward to the Compound20 VERSA-1 combo coming up!
    Independent
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'3"   lbs.

Oh classic thanks to you for the "it is Awesome to hear" encouragement if there were 10 more usp reps like you it would put all the other companies out of businessNo DOMSNow on to biness-Max Pump with Versa-1 & PrimeVersa-1 hit at we shall say a 10 to put a number on it, and Prime x that to 20. I was hoping for Max Pump to x that to 30 but not so. It may have had to do with the fact I am already taking CreaVar which has betaine in it.I do notice Max Pump at 4 a day before w/o is about 30% better than the CreaVar before w/o.Up next will be Compound 20 with Versa-1Note: I have tried Compound 20 before with some gains but am looking forward to seeing how it gels with Versa-1
    Lol! Well that makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. No DOMS at all? Is that normal for you and the type of training you do or is it something that has changed since starting the stack?
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

usplabsdirect.com
  6. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by classic34 View Post
    Lol! Well that makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. No DOMS at all? Is that normal for you and the type of training you do or is it something that has changed since starting the stack?
    Gosh classic you're such a stickler for the details. Since you have pigeonholed me on the issue when I do it's in the abs and shoulders after intense workouts, & have occurred more since starting the above as they have been extremely so.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'3"   lbs.

Gosh classic your such a stickler for the details. Since you have pigeonholed me on the issue when I do it's in the abs and shoulders after intense workouts, & have occurred more since starting the above as they have been extremely so.
    Gotcha. I didn't mean to corner you haha. I just wanted to learn more about your response to the stack. I like details.
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

usplabsdirect.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Versa Gripps???
    By FOOFAC in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-09-2008, 11:40 PM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-24-2007, 04:36 PM
  3. Cortisol now thought to be reason for stress not vice versa.
    By LakeMountD in forum News and Articles
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-24-2006, 10:19 AM
  4. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-02-2004, 10:08 AM