Versa-1

Ballesteri

Ballesteri

Awards
I have been in the Sup. game since slinging tubs of creatine at *** for PMs after school as a part time job and always try new things just for the fun of it.

Nicely done USP on Versa, most sups. you can kind of tell a little something here and there, not with Veras the product is clearly felt in the following areas for me.

Strength Increase
New Pr's
Excellent Recovery
Increased Endurance
Builds Muscle
Vascularity
Mass Increase
Muscle Mind Connection

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have been in the Sup. game since slinging tubs of creatine at *** for PMs after school as a part time job and always try new things just for the fun of it.

Nicely done USP on Versa, most sups. you can kind of tell a little something here and there, not with Veras the product is clearly felt in the following areas for me.

Strength Increase
New Pr's
Excellent Recovery
Increased Endurance
Builds Muscle
Vascularity
Mass Increase
Muscle Mind Connection
Thank you for the feedback! Did you run completely solo or stack with a pre-workout or stim based thermo product?

Ballesteri

Ballesteri

Awards
Alone, felt great-great product-made a real difference... always a bit of a shock as most to be brutally honest don't for me.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's awesome man. The effects you've mentioned are very similar to what I experience with V-1 as well.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alone, felt great-great product-made a real difference... always a bit of a shock as most to be brutally honest don't for me.
When stacked with a pre-workout like Jack3d micro(TM), the affects are improved. If you can, give VERSA-1(TM) a try with your pre-workout.

Again, thanks for sharing your experience!

808shredded

Awards
  • Established
When stacked with a pre-workout like Jack3d micro(TM), the affects are improved. If you can, give VERSA-1(TM) a try with your pre-workout.

Again, thanks for sharing your experience!
Doing it now effects are awesome. :) can't wait to stack it with test power and compound 20 on my tail end of my stack.

testomonsta

Awards
would it stacked with the original jack3d be a big difference from the micro?

MonteRXS

MonteRXS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
would it stacked with the original jack3d be a big difference from the micro?
I've stacked JM|V1 and Jack3d|V1 on different training days. I really love the focus and pumps when taken with Jack3d Micro. But the ENERGY of Jack3d with Versa-1 is just down right nasty... I love that combo on my leg days!

I'd say give both combos a shot and see what you like best. I personally use both formulas of pre. It just depends on what types of lifts I'll be doing that determine which jack3d I use in conjunction with Versa-1.

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Strength Increase
New Pr's
Excellent Recovery
Increased Endurance
Builds Muscle
Vascularity
Mass Increase
Muscle Mind Connection
Wow! Good stuff Ballesteri! Thank you for sharing. The strength increase, mental effects, and rejuvenative effects are very prominent for me. How did you sleep during your run? I notice that I feel great even on less sleep.

two different products, but versa goes well with any stimulant.
Correct!

Ballesteri

Ballesteri

Awards
Wow! Good stuff Ballesteri! Thank you for sharing. The strength increase, mental effects, and rejuvenative effects are very prominent for me. How did you sleep during your run? I notice that I feel great even on less sleep.
Sleep was deep which is often not with stim-based pre-workouts as I lift in the evening. This is one of the things that impressed me with Versa, for me I have absolutely no need for any kind of stim with it

Ballesteri

Ballesteri

Awards
The way I have responded to Versa I decided to try another usp product Prime which I thought would be a total waist of $, but I know that going into it. I go in with the attitude that this is another so-so sup that will make little to no difference to seperate the "wheat from the chaff".

I don't know why I never tried Prime before. I guess it was one I was so sure would do next to nothing that it was not even worth the time. I was wrong. I don't know if it is the combo of Versa with Prime but for me Prime made Versa twice as effective. With that mix I have had some of the best workouts and results.

Next on my list is Max Pump as I can no longer ignore Steve's constant bombardment of threads. The only other thing I am taking right now that would contribute to these results is CreaVar.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The way I have responded to Versa I decided to try another usp product Prime which I thought would be a total waist of $, but I know that going into it. I go in with the attitude that this is another so-so sup that will make little to no difference to seperate the "wheat from the chaff".

I don't know why I never tried Prime before. I guess it was one I was so sure would do next to nothing that it was not even worth the time. I was wrong. I don't know if it is the combo of Versa with Prime but for me Prime made Versa twice as effective. With that mix I have had some of the best workouts and results.

Next on my list is Max Pump as I can no longer ignore Steve's constant bombardment of threads. The only other thing I am taking right now that would contribute to these results is CreaVar.
Man I love me some prime

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The way I have responded to Versa I decided to try another usp product Prime which I thought would be a total waist of $, but I know that going into it. I go in with the attitude that this is another so-so sup that will make little to no difference to seperate the "wheat from the chaff". I don't know why I never tried Prime before. I guess it was one I was so sure would do next to nothing that it was not even worth the time. I was wrong. I don't know if it is the combo of Versa with Prime but for me Prime made Versa twice as effective. With that mix I have had some of the best workouts and results.Next on my list is Max Pump as I can no longer ignore Steve's constant bombardment of threads. The only other thing I am taking right now that would contribute to these results is CreaVar.
PRIME® is great stuff. I heal very fast on it. VERSA-1™ and PRIME® are like life supplements to me; they help both in and out of the gym.

JRob23

JRob23

Awards
  • Established
PRIME® is great stuff. I heal very fast on it. VERSA-1™ and PRIME® are like life supplements to me; they help both in and out of the gym.
You have me itching to start my stack back up!!!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
alot of people say you need 2 bottles at 69 protocol but i see great strength results with only 1 bottle. sure 2 may be better, but it isnt like only 1 bottle is a waste...

Ballesteri

Ballesteri

Awards
I agree. The 69 + DC = huge strength gains, for me. 1 bottle is great for it
Lol DW UR avi must b the most superlative in here with the crazii shoulder.. looks like something out the terminator....like it fell off and had to be reattached

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Lol DW UR avi must b the most superlative in here with the crazii shoulder.. looks like something out the terminator....like it fell off and had to be reattached
It is a crazy Avi! I think his leg Avi was pretty legit as well. DW knows his stuff. Dude has made crazy progress over the last year

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It is a crazy Avi! I think his leg Avi was pretty legit as well. DW knows his stuff. Dude has made crazy progress over the last year
I've got to say I like the leg avi better. When it comes to physique, nothing is more impressive than a good set of legs.

cdiblasi

cdiblasi

Awards
  • Established
Everyone seems to be posting such positive reviews about Versa-1.. I've seen no changes whatsoever in body comp, strength, nor vascularity.

Ballesteri

Ballesteri

Awards
Everyone seems to be posting such positive reviews about Versa-1.. I've seen no changes whatsoever in body comp, strength, nor vascularity.
Unbridled enthusiasm can be and often is a good thing^ :D:kidding:Klassic, I'm no cockeyed optimist when it comes to sups., I simply call it like I see it you can take it how you feel. I have given my honest experience on Versa & Prime in how they worked for me having tried 90% of the nattys out there, of hundreds they are in my top ten..especially when combined.
I could not say how Prime would work for me without Versa only that Versa is dramatically ramped up with it.

lpfleiderer

lpfleiderer

Awards
Unbridled enthusiasm can be and often is a good thing^ :D:kidding:Klassic, I'm no cockeyed optimist when it comes to sups., I simply call it like I see it you can take it how you feel. I have given my honest experience on Versa & Prime in how they worked for me having tried 90% of the nattys out there, of hundreds they are in my top ten..especially when combined.
I could not say how Prime would work for me without Versa only that Versa is dramatically ramped up with it.

This is good to know! Im on my second week of Versa and loving it, thinking about picking up another bottle, as well as Prime and running Versa solo for first 4 weeks and Prime & Versa the last 4 weeks.

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is good to know! Im on my second week of Versa and loving it, thinking about picking up another bottle, as well as Prime and running Versa solo for first 4 weeks and Prime & Versa the last 4 weeks.
How do you plan to use the PRIME® Lpfleiderer? Caps/day?

lpfleiderer

lpfleiderer

Awards
How do you plan to use the PRIME® Lpfleiderer? Caps/day?
I have read up on the 6/9 protocol on taking it. Sounds interesting, but the bottle says 3 capsules 2 times a day and 1 day off. I would like to make the bottle last awhile so I wasn't sure if I should dose the 6/9 protocol or not. I would love to run Prime with Versa-1 and Test Powder and log it! But I have a supplement budget lol. I hear there is a promotion for winning a free versa-1 &test powder stack... Would bd nice to win that thing...Wink wink lol

What is your recommended caps/day?!

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have read up on the 6/9 protocol on taking it. Sounds interesting, but the bottle says 3 capsules 2 times a day and 1 day off. I would like to make the bottle last awhile so I wasn't sure if I should dose the 6/9 protocol or not. I would love to run Prime with Versa-1 and Test Powder and log it! But I have a supplement budget lol. I hear there is a promotion for winning a free versa-1 &test powder stack... Would bd nice to win that thing...Wink wink lol

What is your recommended caps/day?!
What's your lifting schedule look like?

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have read up on the 6/9 protocol on taking it. Sounds interesting, but the bottle says 3 capsules 2 times a day and 1 day off. I would like to make the bottle last awhile so I wasn't sure if I should dose the 6/9 protocol or not. I would love to run Prime with Versa-1 and Test Powder and log it! But I have a supplement budget lol. I hear there is a promotion for winning a free versa-1 &test powder stack... Would bd nice to win that thing...Wink wink lolWhat is your recommended caps/day?!
Such a promotion does in fact exist in both company promotion AND the Nutraplanet section. If you haven't done it already enter both! As DW said, what kind of a regular schedule are you on for your workouts?

lpfleiderer

lpfleiderer

Awards
Such a promotion does in fact exist in both company promotion AND the Nutraplanet section. If you haven't done it already enter both! As DW said, what kind of a regular schedule are you on for your workouts?
Thanks! I already entered the in the company promo section! Didn't know about the promo in nutraplanet section, will enter shortly! And I just replied to DW! Still trying to figure out how to do multiple quotes from my phone app.

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Monday-thursday I usually lift at noon and 3pm on Friday and Saturday. Sundays off.
You might consider doing the 6/9 protocol, but with 9 only on big training days like legs or back, or on days that you train a lagging muscle group. You could do 9 on all training days, but your supply is going to go pretty fast that way. Selecting say 4 days per week to take the pre-workout serving should still be effective but your bottle will last longer. In any case if you do go with the 6/9 protocol I would definitely pick up at least one additional bottle. One thing is for sure, and that is that longer cycles are better than shorter cycles when it comes to PRIME®. It just gets better and better with time. If you are set on only using one bottle and no more, I think that you would benefit most from stretching it over the course of a minimum of 4 weeks.

Ballesteri

Ballesteri

Awards
un⋅bri⋅dled  /ʌnˈbraɪdld/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [uhn-brahyd-ld]
Use unbridled in a Sentence
–adjective 1. not controlled or restrained: unbridled enthusiasm.
2. not fitted with a bridle.

Should not have been so quick to judge. Prime does subsume what Klassic is putting down. "Better mood, feeling of well-being, libido, but what has really been brilliant is taking 3 Prime in the morning and having an intense HIIT.... basically no interval and all intensity, then rebounding in the afternoon when I go ahead & take the next 3 with Versa and have great workouts
Very soon I will add Max Pump to this mix.

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright ladies & lads time for an update.

un⋅bri⋅dled  /ʌnˈbraɪdld/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [uhn-brahyd-ld] Show IPA
Use unbridled in a Sentence
–adjective 1. not controlled or restrained: unbridled enthusiasm.
2. not fitted with a bridle.

Should not have been so quick to judge. Prime does subsume what Klassic is putting down. "Better mood, feeling of well-being, libido, but what has really been brilliant is taking 3 Prime in the morning and having an intense HIIT.... basically no interval and all intensity, then rebounding in the afternoon when I go ahead & take the next 3 with Versa and have great workouts
Very soon I will add Max Pump to this mix.
Awesome to hear Ballesteri! How is your DOMS compared to usual? Healing faster between sessions?

lpfleiderer

lpfleiderer

Awards
You might consider doing the 6/9 protocol, but with 9 only on big training days like legs or back, or on days that you train a lagging muscle group. You could do 9 on all training days, but your supply is going to go pretty fast that way. Selecting say 4 days per week to take the pre-workout serving should still be effective but your bottle will last longer. In any case if you do go with the 6/9 protocol I would definitely pick up at least one additional bottle. One thing is for sure, and that is that longer cycles are better than shorter cycles when it comes to PRIME®. It just gets better and better with time. If you are set on only using one bottle and no more, I think that you would benefit most from stretching it over the course of a minimum of 4 weeks.

This definitely helped me out with the confusion. 6/9 on heaving training days sounds great. Picking up one bottle for now, might pick up another once I'm a few weeks in depending on my progress! Still a month down the road till I will be stacking it, so I got time to plan it out.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This definitely helped me out with the confusion. 6/9 on heaving training days sounds great. Picking up one bottle for now, might pick up another once I'm a few weeks in depending on my progress! Still a month down the road till I will be stacking it, so I got time to plan it out.
Classic suggestion was spot on! I used the 6/9 while training DC style mon/wed/fri dosing with sat&sun completely off and still saw significant gains in strength

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Classic suggestion was spot on! I used the 6/9 while training DC style mon/wed/fri dosing with sat&sun completely off and still saw significant gains in strength
i swear back in 2008, this was the OG 69 protocol TexasLifter89 can back me up on this. idk when it changed to only taking 1 day off

lpfleiderer

lpfleiderer

Awards
Thanks! I' looking to get stronger and put on some more size...looking forward to stating this stack. I was also wondering if you could explain exactly how Prime works. I'm still confused after reading alot about it. I've heard its a natural test booster. I've herd it has anti-glucocorticoid effects, and from what little I know, anti-glucocorticoid's are used to treat mood disorders, which is probably where the mood enhancement part comes from. Anyways, my question is, how exactly does Prime do and how does it help strength gains?

Ballesteri

Ballesteri

Awards
Awesome to hear Ballesteri! How is your DOMS compared to usual? Healing faster between sessions?
Oh classic thanks to you for the "it is Awesome to hear" encouragement if there were 10 more usp reps like you it would put all the other companies out of business

No DOMS

Now on to biness-Max Pump with Versa-1 & Prime

Versa-1 hit at we shall say a 10 to put a number on it, and Prime x that to 20. I was hoping for Max Pump to x that to 30 but not so. It may have had to do with the fact I am already taking CreaVar which has betaine in it.

I do notice Max Pump at 4 a day before w/o is about 30% better than the CreaVar before w/o.

Up next will be Compound 20 with Versa-1

Note: I have tried Compound 20 before with some gains but am looking forward to seeing how it gels with Versa-1

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Oh classic thanks to you for the "it is Awesome to hear" encouragement if there were 10 more usp reps like you it would put all the other companies out of business

No DOMS

Now on to biness-Max Pump with Versa-1 & Prime

Versa-1 hit at we shall say a 10 to put a number on it, and Prime x that to 20. I was hoping for Max Pump to x that to 30 but not so. It may have had to do with the fact I am already taking CreaVar which has betaine in it.

I do notice Max Pump at 4 a day before w/o is about 30% better than the CreaVar before w/o.

Up next will be Compound 20 with Versa-1

Note: I have tried Compound 20 before with some gains but am looking forward to seeing how it gels with Versa-1
Good stuff Ballesteri. I've been on the fence with Max pump I'm curious to see how this goes. Looking forward to the Compound20 VERSA-1 combo coming up!

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh classic thanks to you for the "it is Awesome to hear" encouragement if there were 10 more usp reps like you it would put all the other companies out of businessNo DOMSNow on to biness-Max Pump with Versa-1 & PrimeVersa-1 hit at we shall say a 10 to put a number on it, and Prime x that to 20. I was hoping for Max Pump to x that to 30 but not so. It may have had to do with the fact I am already taking CreaVar which has betaine in it.I do notice Max Pump at 4 a day before w/o is about 30% better than the CreaVar before w/o.Up next will be Compound 20 with Versa-1Note: I have tried Compound 20 before with some gains but am looking forward to seeing how it gels with Versa-1
Lol! Well that makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. :)No DOMS at all? Is that normal for you and the type of training you do or is it something that has changed since starting the stack?

Ballesteri

Ballesteri

Awards
Lol! Well that makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. :)No DOMS at all? Is that normal for you and the type of training you do or is it something that has changed since starting the stack?
Gosh classic you're such a stickler for the details. Since you have pigeonholed me on the issue when I do it's in the abs and shoulders after intense workouts, & have occurred more since starting the above as they have been extremely so.

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gosh classic your such a stickler for the details. Since you have pigeonholed me on the issue when I do it's in the abs and shoulders after intense workouts, & have occurred more since starting the above as they have been extremely so.
Gotcha. I didn't mean to corner you haha. I just wanted to learn more about your response to the stack. I like details. :)