Free Test by appnut?

shortmac22

Awards
So for awhile now my libido and erections haven't been close to their full potential(i'm 27). Well the libido is up and down, but that's not how i like it, or how i'm used to it being. Because of that i had my testosterone checked by the doctor, and found that my total testosterone was fine, but free was borderline low. My doctor had no answers on how to increase free testosterone, so i just went to the vitamin shoppe, and figured i'd find something myself. Came across "free test", made by applied nutricicals, and decided to give it a shot. For a few weeks, i thought it actually might be working a little bit, but after that the effects wore off. Does anyone else have experience with this supplement? Did it to anything for you? Enough to buy more than one bottle? I'd appreciate if noone working for appnut answers this, because well, it'd be hard to trust ya, but it would be nice to get feedback from anyone else. thanks.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
So for awhile now my libido and erections haven't been close to their full potential(i'm 27). Well the libido is up and down, but that's not how i like it, or how i'm used to it being. Because of that i had my testosterone checked by the doctor, and found that my total testosterone was fine, but free was borderline low. My doctor had no answers on how to increase free testosterone, so i just went to the vitamin shoppe, and figured i'd find something myself. Came across "free test", made by applied nutricicals, and decided to give it a shot. For a few weeks, i thought it actually might be working a little bit, but after that the effects wore off. Does anyone else have experience with this supplement? Did it to anything for you? Enough to buy more than one bottle? I'd appreciate if noone working for appnut answers this, because well, it'd be hard to trust ya, but it would be nice to get feedback from anyone else. thanks.
how long did you take it? i have the same experiences with DAA. I love Free Test when i take it for 8 weeks. at 4 weeks, its pointless IMO

shortmac22

Awards
it's been a month so far. 2 months to take affect? that's kind've a long time dude. So are you telling me what i was feeling before was just a placebo? I felt it basically the first day i took it, and it lasted a few weeks, but haven't felt much of anything since then, though i'm still taking it.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
it's been a month so far. 2 months to take affect? that's kind've a long time dude. So are you telling me what i was feeling before was just a placebo? I felt it basically the first day i took it, and it lasted a few weeks, but haven't felt much of anything since then, though i'm still taking it.
It's possible you felt some initial effects at first. But the overall effects take place after consistent use. It will vary from person to person though. I feel it earlier on then some people. Also make sure your taking it in the morning if possible. Consistency is key with test boosters such as free test. And different effects manifest at different times. For me libido and aggression are noticed first with strength and recovery coming on strong later.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

with free test, ive seen it kick in around week 3-4 (strength, size...etc). as far as you not "feeling anything", it could be your body is adapting to the increase in free testosterone.