Creatine No bloat?

AndShane

Awards
  • Established
what is best creatine for not holding so much water. I gain 5 pounds a week on mono. Want something that will not hold as much water. I heard MCC is good. I want something in powder to mix with water or something pre workout. Please let me know. Thanks

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Look into MCC for sure. Why creatine preworkout?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
what is best creatine for not holding so much water. I gain 5 pounds a week on mono. Want something that will not hold as much water. I heard MCC is good. I want something in powder to mix with water or something pre workout. Please let me know. Thanks
ive never had any issues with mono. MCC is good. and understand that timing of the dosing of creatine is irrelevant

AndShane

Awards
  • Established
i guess i jsut always use to taking preworkout. Creatine nitrate in memsomporph worked the best, no bloating. But mono really makes me gain. Not what i want.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Try to split the doses up throughout the day. Some people bloat more taking creatine preworkout. Try messing with the dosing and see what happens.

Edit: if you didn't bloat from creatine nitrate, why not continue running that? You could always run a smaller dose of mono and nitrate together. Or run nitrate workout days and mono off days.

markzeus

Awards
I am also using creatine supplements. Its creatine HCL and giving me most potent results as a pre workout supplement. One of my friends suggested me to take this. What you guys think about Creatine HCL? I want to know more about Creatine HCL Vs Creatine Monohydrate.

thedarce

thedarce

Awards
  • Established
creatine HCL is fine, but usually the price jump from say MCC to HCL isn't worth it in my eyes. if u can find HCL that u know is legit for the cheap, then go with that. if not i would look into MCC

jkell192

Awards
Try kre alkalyn. It's a buffered creatine, it works well and doesn't retain water

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Creatine hcl gets my vote.

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Creatine hcl gets my vote.
Creatine HCl per gram is only 700mgs of Creatine and 300mgs of hydrochloric acid. If you are taking 2 grams of Creatine HCL it's only 1400mgs of Creatine, Hence the "No bloat."

the HCl is cleaved in the stomach. It will increase solubility in water that's in your cup and aside from mixing well in a cup, it does not help absorption...

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Creatine HCl per gram is only 700mgs of Creatine and 300mgs of hydrochloric acid. If you are taking 2 grams of Creatine HCL it's only 1400mgs of Creatine, Hence the "No bloat."

the HCl is cleaved in the stomach. It will increase solubility in water that's in your cup and aside from mixing well in a cup, it does not help absorption...
good post

AndShane

Awards
  • Established
SO MCC would be ok? I mean people say that mono does not cause bloating or stomach discomfort. They are full of it. It does, i personally know for a fact. I gain like 5 pounds of water in a week easy. I can look in mirror or in pictures and tell. So please dont give me a spill about it. I am just simply asking about other creatines. Any input. I hear MCC does not, why does it not cause a bloat? Thanks

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Ginandtonic

Ginandtonic

Awards
For a creatine other than mono I would grab CL Green Mag or Clout. Both are more of a creatine complex really

Edit, or CREignite

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
I have never had the crazy talked about bloat from Creatine,but I have known people who did claim to and they seemed to enjoy MCC much better.Im sure you will enjoy it and we have it at a great price!Only 1 left better hurry :D
http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/serious-nutrition-solutions/magnesium-creatine-chelate-120-caps.html
Agreed. MCC is the way to go. And I prefer the 501 count tubs because it's even more economical, but MCC has been one of my staples for years.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Agreed. MCC is the way to go. And I prefer the 501 count tubs because it's even more economical, but MCC has been one of my staples for years.
I do as well,but was trying to give OP an available option since the 501 count tubs are OOS,but much better value in the long run :D

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Same here I Have exoerienced zero discomforts with it.

ponysteak

ponysteak

Awards
I really like creapure form of mono. Green mag is legit too. Never had any bloating from either.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Try kre alkalyn. It's a buffered creatine, it works well and doesn't retain water
No

Great post.

MCC and Mono is all you need

- Valdez

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Have not used creatine in a while. What mcc do you recommend..sj

Disregard. I just ordered SNS MCC. Very excited to try this out. I have not used creatine in a while however when i was on, i was on for a long time actually years on creatine monohydrate. I loved the stuff. I gained so much size on it back when it first came out people thought i was juicing. Anyway i want to start using it again. I am getting older now and have been watching the cholesterol much closer zo i have been eating better hence losing a little weight and the strength that goes with it. I am i terested i. Starting creatine again and don eant the bloat. Tryinh to really leanup. Also over the years some creatine mono products wrecked my stomach and sent me to the can with the XXXXX. Lol..looking forward to seeing what the SNS MCC can do for me..SJ

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you gained 5lb of water with mono, your diet sucks.

Mike

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have not used creatine in a while. What mcc do you recommend..sj

Disregard. I just ordered SNS MCC. Very excited to try this out. I have not used creatine in a while however when i was on, i was on for a long time actually years on creatine monohydrate. I loved the stuff. I gained so much size on it back when it first came out people thought i was juicing. Anyway i want to start using it again. I am getting older now and have been watching the cholesterol much closer zo i have been eating better hence losing a little weight and the strength that goes with it. I am i terested i. Starting creatine again and don eant the bloat. Tryinh to really leanup. Also over the years some creatine mono products wrecked my stomach and sent me to the can with the XXXXX. Lol..looking forward to seeing what the SNS MCC can do for me..SJ
Awesome man! I love creatine!!!! Keep us updated on how it goes for sure! Also, if you have any questions hit us up.

- Valdez

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've been using Crea-Trona for a week or so now and havnt noticed any bloat whatsoever.

Charm

Awards
Creapure Mono is great. I'm looking at Creatine HCL overall has good reviews.

musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established
Take your creatine by putting it in your mouth and drinking a glass of water. 5g a day is plenty for gains

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
Sns is dc'ing creatine magnesium chelate, get it while you can.
Im looking around to stock up. MCC has been my go to creatine for years. I recommend everyone does the same.

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
Seriously? Are you sure it's not just the larger tub? Damn I'm gonna miss MCC, that's all I've been using for years now!

Goddamn it!
Dead serious. Its confirmed.

I am a sad panda.

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Dead serious. Its confirmed.

I am a sad panda.
Sadness.

CreIgnite will continue having it. :) bulk mcc is always good to have though. Always treated me better than straight mono did.

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Awesome man! I love creatine!!!! Keep us updated on how it goes for sure! Also, if you have any questions hit us up.- Valdez
What's up guys. First week on SNS mcc and no bloats and no shxts no negative side effects. Very happy with the product. I have been stacking the mcc along with SNS Agmatine. Adding in beta alanine soon and hopefully xgels for an all out natty. Will keep everyone updated. I have changed my training around as well, from powerlifting to more of a crossfit regimen. Used several prohormones over the past several years and am now taking a long needed break. Excited to be using SNS products to take my physique naturally as far as I can..sj

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What's up guys. First week on SNS mcc and no bloats and no shxts no negative side effects. Very happy with the product. I have been stacking the mcc along with SNS Agmatine. Adding in beta alanine soon and hopefully xgels for an all out natty. Will keep everyone updated. I have changed my training around as well, from powerlifting to more of a crossfit regimen. Used several prohormones over the past several years and am now taking a long needed break. Excited to be using SNS products to take my physique naturally as far as I can..sj
Awesome to hear SJ and extremely glad you bumped us with an update my dude! If you're digging MCC you may want to get a bit more. Sadly, it's being discontinued :(

- Valdez

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Awesome to hear SJ and extremely glad you bumped us with an update my dude! If you're digging MCC you may want to get a bit more. Sadly, it's being discontinued :(- Valdez
Wtf. Why is It being discontinued

Ajerone

Banned
Awards
Like mono? CREignite has it. Like MCC? CREignite has it. Like proper ratios/doses? You guessed it...CREignite has it. And its tasty as fuark. And other goodies too :D

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Crea-Trona has been the most noticeable creatine I've used with no bloat

markzeus

Awards

Thanks for answering my question.But many times i feel creatine HCL is essentially a super concentrated form of creatine, and a much smaller dose is needed to achieve the same effect in regards to strength and muscle gain.But is price range is too high.