Creatine No bloat?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    Sns is dc'ing creatine magnesium chelate, get it while you can.
    Seriously? Are you sure it's not just the larger tub? Damn I'm gonna miss MCC, that's all I've been using for years now!

Quote Originally Posted by antihero View Post
    Im looking around to stock up. MCC has been my go to creatine for years. I recommend everyone does the same.
    Goddamn it!

2. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post

Seriously? Are you sure it's not just the larger tub? Damn I'm gonna miss MCC, that's all I've been using for years now!

Goddamn it!
    Dead serious. Its confirmed.

I am a sad panda.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by antihero View Post

Dead serious. Its confirmed.

I am a sad panda.
    Sadness.

CreIgnite will continue having it. bulk mcc is always good to have though. Always treated me better than straight mono did.
    SNS Forum Representative | Lift, Laugh, Repeat

4. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    Awesome man! I love creatine!!!! Keep us updated on how it goes for sure! Also, if you have any questions hit us up.- Valdez
    What's up guys. First week on SNS mcc and no bloats and no shxts no negative side effects. Very happy with the product. I have been stacking the mcc along with SNS Agmatine. Adding in beta alanine soon and hopefully xgels for an all out natty. Will keep everyone updated. I have changed my training around as well, from powerlifting to more of a crossfit regimen. Used several prohormones over the past several years and am now taking a long needed break. Excited to be using SNS products to take my physique naturally as far as I can..sj

5. Quote Originally Posted by SuppJunkie View Post
    What's up guys. First week on SNS mcc and no bloats and no shxts no negative side effects. Very happy with the product. I have been stacking the mcc along with SNS Agmatine. Adding in beta alanine soon and hopefully xgels for an all out natty. Will keep everyone updated. I have changed my training around as well, from powerlifting to more of a crossfit regimen. Used several prohormones over the past several years and am now taking a long needed break. Excited to be using SNS products to take my physique naturally as far as I can..sj
    Awesome to hear SJ and extremely glad you bumped us with an update my dude! If you're digging MCC you may want to get a bit more. Sadly, it's being discontinued

- Valdez
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    Your Physique AND Credentials Should Back Up Your Position
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    Awesome to hear SJ and extremely glad you bumped us with an update my dude! If you're digging MCC you may want to get a bit more. Sadly, it's being discontinued - Valdez
    Wtf. Why is It being discontinued

7. Like mono? CREignite has it. Like MCC? CREignite has it. Like proper ratios/doses? You guessed it...CREignite has it. And its tasty as fuark. And other goodies too

8. Crea-Trona has been the most noticeable creatine I've used with no bloat
    Focused Nutrition
    Sales representative
    Product support

9. Quote Originally Posted by USPlabsRep View Post
    Creatine HCl per gram is only 700mgs of Creatine and 300mgs of hydrochloric acid. If you are taking 2 grams of Creatine HCL it's only 1400mgs of Creatine, Hence the "No bloat."

the HCl is cleaved in the stomach. It will increase solubility in water that's in your cup and aside from mixing well in a cup, it does not help absorption...
    Thanks for answering my question.But many times i feel creatine HCL is essentially a super concentrated form of creatine, and a much smaller dose is needed to achieve the same effect in regards to strength and muscle gain.But is price range is too high.

10. MCC is available in 1kg bulk for dirt cheap!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. No Bloat On Creatine Nitrate
    By nobel252 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-15-2011, 10:26 PM
  2. No Bloat Protocol for Aromatizing AAS
    By CryingEmo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-21-2007, 03:07 PM
  3. cycles with no bloat
    By jaydesiel4651 in forum Anabolics