WHAT THE BioCOR?!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    EatMoar's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3,408
    Answers
    0

    WHAT THE BioCOR?!


    Just saw biocor is finally on nurtra and looked at the prices and immediately added a bunch of bulk products to my cart. My god are you guys even making any money at that cost? Either way thanks for the awesome products at a flippin great price

  2. Registered User
    toddgranit's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Age
    48
    Posts
    535
    Answers
    0


    I know,
    Their prices are ridiculous. I just tried their agmatine, and it's legit.
    I just picked up another agmatine and some citrulline malate.

    Peace
  3. Registered User
    blacklac's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  178 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    692
    Answers
    0


    You can find SNS stuff for the same or cheaper if you look around. . Good prices though, for sure.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    antihero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,357
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by blacklac View Post
    You can find SNS stuff for the same or cheaper if you look around. . Good prices though, for sure.
    True story.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com
  5. Member
    Board Sponsor
    BioCor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    123
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by EatMoar View Post
    Just saw biocor is finally on nurtra and looked at the prices and immediately added a bunch of bulk products to my cart. My god are you guys even making any money at that cost? Either way thanks for the awesome products at a flippin great price

    We ordered 1.5 million bottles to keep cost down j/k

    But we will keep things as low as possible! Thanks for the support!
    BioCor Nutrition - Please check our line by clicking on the product below.
    Agmatine- Cor CLA Caps- Citrulline Malate - Green Tea Caps- Cissus- Creatine Mono - DivaMax
  6. Member
    Board Sponsor
    BioCor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    123
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by toddgranit View Post
    I know,
    Their prices are ridiculous. I just tried their agmatine, and it's legit.
    I just picked up another agmatine and some citrulline malate.

    Peace

    Thanks todd! Be sure to give a review in the review section if you can! Thanks for the support.


    I think it might be close to giveaway time in the promo section. Stay tuned!
    BioCor Nutrition - Please check our line by clicking on the product below.
    Agmatine- Cor CLA Caps- Citrulline Malate - Green Tea Caps- Cissus- Creatine Mono - DivaMax
  7. Registered User
    EatMoar's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3,408
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by antihero View Post

    True story.
    Oh you sns guys, worse than car salesmen .

    I ordered 3 bottles of agmatine can't wait to get it
  8. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    11,552
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by EatMoar View Post
    Just saw biocor is finally on nurtra and looked at the prices and immediately added a bunch of bulk products to my cart. My god are you guys even making any money at that cost? Either way thanks for the awesome products at a flippin great price
    Prices are awesome, i agree! @BioCor is doing big things!
  9. Registered User
    antihero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,357
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by EatMoar View Post

    Oh you sns guys, worse than car salesmen .

    I ordered 3 bottles of agmatine can't wait to get it
    Ouch.

    I don't think used cars offer as many options as we do.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com
  10. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    11,552
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by toddgranit View Post
    I know,
    Their prices are ridiculous. I just tried their agmatine, and it's legit.
    I just picked up another agmatine and some citrulline malate.

    Peace
    im using BioCor agmatine right now and waiting for my cit mal to arrive. CHEAP!
  11. Registered User
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Answers
    0


    The math is not strong in this post...

    Agmatine @ 25g for $8.80 vs. http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/s...100-grams.html @ $33.95

    8.80/25= $0.35 per serving vs 33.95/100 = $0.34 per serving ! And you get the high and trusted quality of SNS for 100 servings as opposed to just 25...

    Let's try this again:

    Citrulline Malate of 100g for $7.67 which at a dose of 6g (minimum effective dose of Citrulline Malate for those who are science versed) you get 16.6 servings...Compared to http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/s...325-grams.html @ $24.99 with the same standard applied you get 54.2 servings @ $24.99...

    Now let's teach math once more:

    $7.67/16.6 servings = $0.46 per serving and only 16 effective doses vs. $24.99/54.2 servings = $0.46 and for 54 effective workouts!? !!!

    Want me to keep going EatMoar ?? Because the Cit Mal example should've made it even simpler than the Agmatine example...for the same price you get more than 3x the servings !
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  12. Registered User
    Geoforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,877
    Answers
    0


    In fairness on the math: I've got it as very comparable. Especially on the Agmatine you can buy right now on NP.

    3 tubs Agmatine powder Biocor yielding 75,000 mgs Agmatine= $26.40
    1 tub Agmatine powder SNS yielding 50,000 mgs Agmatine= $25

    100 gram powder ain't in stock.

    Edit: Just looked at citruline malate unless my math is off.

    3 tubs Citruline malate Biocor yielding 297,000 mgs of Cit. Malate= $23.01
    1 tub Citrulline malate SNS yielding 300,000 mgs= $25

    Both companies seem to offer good products at reasonable prices. Can't see going wrong with either, been a long time SNS fan, but interested in learning more about Biocor as well! Welcome to AM guys, competition is a good thing

    Seems pretty comparable on both. Also in double fairness to both it will be interesting to see if these are just intro prices for BC or if they are long term.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!
  13. Registered User
    blacklac's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  178 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    692
    Answers
    0


    You can find that SNS 50g Agmatine for $18 if you look though. Not to beat a horse. SNS can be found for crazy prices outside of NP.

    I only posted about SNS prices because the first post made it seem like these prices were unheard of. Not trying to take away from BioCor, they are clearly competitively priced. :/
  14. Registered User
    Geoforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,877
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by blacklac View Post
    You can find that SNS 50g Agmatine for $18 if you look though. Not to beat a horse. SNS can be found for crazy prices outside of NP.

    I only posted about SNS prices because the first post made it seem like these prices were unheard of. Not trying to take away from BioCor, they are clearly competitively priced. :/
    Oh I love SNS don't get me twisted, just comparing the math on NP alone they are quite close. Which is a good thing.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!
  15. Board Supporter
    ripped218's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    772
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    The math is not strong in this post...

    Agmatine @ 25g for $8.80 vs. http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/s...100-grams.html @ $33.95

    8.80/25= $0.35 per serving vs 33.95/100 = $0.34 per serving ! And you get the high and trusted quality of SNS for 100 servings as opposed to just 25...

    Let's try this again:

    Citrulline Malate of 100g for $7.67 which at a dose of 6g (minimum effective dose of Citrulline Malate for those who are science versed) you get 16.6 servings...Compared to http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/s...325-grams.html @ $24.99 with the same standard applied you get 54.2 servings @ $24.99...

    Now let's teach math once more:

    $7.67/16.6 servings = $0.46 per serving and only 16 effective doses vs. $24.99/54.2 servings = $0.46 and for 54 effective workouts!? !!!

    Want me to keep going EatMoar ?? Because the Cit Mal example should've made it even simpler than the Agmatine example...for the same price you get more than 3x the servings !
    Geoforce got it, the math is not strong in your post
  16. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    11,552
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by ripped218 View Post
    Geoforce got it, the math is not strong in your post
    I LOLed

    If @Celorza ' s math is correct (cant do it at the moment), both are the same price for each serving. cant go wrong with either. I have suggested SNS products to people on here for the past 6-12 months. solid products. no need to get into a war here. Both companies offer solid products at very good prices.
  17. Registered User
    rob112's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  216 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    5,118
    Answers
    1


    Holy derail batman!

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/231713-rob112-3-means.html
    "Train like a beast, think like a human"-RTS
  18. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,868
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    I LOLed

    If @Celorza ' s math is correct (cant do it at the moment), both are the same price for each serving. cant go wrong with either. I have suggested SNS products to people on here for the past 6-12 months. solid products. no need to get into a war here. Both companies offer solid products at very good prices.
    just to add to this, if you are using the agmatine + CM preworkout only, its probably more convenient to have the smaller containers. With a 3 day a week workout, the 25g of agmatine lasts 2 months.
    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  19. Registered User
    EatMoar's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3,408
    Answers
    0


    Celorza = Internet toolbag who would ever want to buy something from him o_O
  20. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    11,552
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    just to add to this, if you are using the agmatine + CM preworkout only, its probably more convenient to have the smaller containers. With a 3 day a week workout, the 25g of agmatine lasts 2 months.
    im on DC right now and only train 3x a week so it fits me. bottom line is prices are the same, SNS offers more in one tub than @BioCor Nutrition does. But we offer, for the same price per serving, a smaller tub which can be convenient.
  21. Registered User
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    In fairness on the math: I've got it as very comparable. Especially on the Agmatine you can buy right now on NP.

    3 tubs Agmatine powder Biocor yielding 75,000 mgs Agmatine= $26.40
    1 tub Agmatine powder SNS yielding 50,000 mgs Agmatine= $25

    100 gram powder ain't in stock.

    Edit: Just looked at citruline malate unless my math is off.

    3 tubs Citruline malate Biocor yielding 297,000 mgs of Cit. Malate= $23.01
    1 tub Citrulline malate SNS yielding 300,000 mgs= $25

    Both companies seem to offer good products at reasonable prices. Can't see going wrong with either, been a long time SNS fan, but interested in learning more about Biocor as well! Welcome to AM guys, competition is a good thing

    Seems pretty comparable on both. Also in double fairness to both it will be interesting to see if these are just intro prices for BC or if they are long term.
    You are comparing their 25g to our 50g? We got a 100g that's the best priced on the market Geo lol...don't be biased in such an obvious sense. Again packing up their product 3x for 1 of ours, is still off...we offer 3x the product for the same price per serving.

    I don't need to explain basic economic and market concepts to anyone...but in the end this would just turn into a pissing contest. I was comparing 1 of their "bulks" to 1 of OUR bulks. If you go tub for tub (so 1 for 1) and even in your "analysis" we come out on top...and it is not my fault nutraplanet doesn't have our 100g in stock atm, but that opens the opportunity to slam even lower prices because he who knows how to look knows we have even lower prices for the same products just a google away!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  22. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    11,552
    Answers
    1


    serving for serving, price is the same. end of discussion. (at nutra)
  23. Registered User
    stopstalking's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,890
    Answers
    0


    I love sns but seriously this thread was a biocor thread. No one said there wasn't other good options the op was just giving biocor the props they deserve
  24. Registered User
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    serving for serving, price is the same. end of discussion. (at nutra)
    Neither in agmatine nor in many others, nor in Cit Mal if you account for how long it will last (or do I have to explain the Time Value of Money or the concept of Future and Present worth? Economically speaking I mean). I don't wanna turn it into a pissing contest, but I don't think a member like EatMoar should label all SNS reps like car salesmen when we neither shill nor overhype nor push like madmen...These are good people honestly.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  25. Registered User
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by stopstalking View Post
    I love sns but seriously this thread was a biocor thread. No one said there wasn't other good options the op was just giving biocor the props they deserve
    By insulting people who are more than helpful, kind and worry about your economical well being...? Heck I can take bashing, come at me bro's, but the SNS team are nothing but a group of more than helpful, awesome individuals.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  26. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    11,552
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by stopstalking View Post
    I love sns but seriously this thread was a biocor thread. No one said there wasn't other good options the op was just giving biocor the props they deserve
    i know when i repped for AppNut if I posted in another company's thread offering a suggestion from AppNut, i would get negged out the wazoo
  27. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    11,552
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Neither in agmatine nor in many others, nor in Cit Mal if you account for how long it will last (or do I have to explain the Time Value of Money or the concept of Future and Present worth? Economically speaking I mean). I don't wanna turn it into a pissing contest, but I don't think a member like EatMoar should label all SNS reps like car salesmen when we neither shill nor overhype nor push like madmen...These are good people honestly.
    it doesnt matter how long it will last. i can order the same amount of citmal from biocor as can someone else with SNS. we just offer it in smaller tubs. price is the same. doesnt matter how long it will last or wont last. if someone wants to try cit mal for the first time, maybe they dont want to spend $24.99 on a product that they may not like. maybe they want a smaller version for less than $8 to test out. if they like it and want to buy more, they can either buy SNS cit mal or BioCor's cit mal for the same price according to price per serving
  28. Registered User
    stopstalking's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,890
    Answers
    0


    By insulting people who are more than helpful, kind and worry about your economical well being...? Heck I can take bashing, come at me bro's, but the SNS team are nothing but a group of more than helpful, awesome individuals.


    Just saw biocor is finally on nurtra and looked at the prices and immediately added a bunch of bulk products to my cart. My god are you guys even making any money at that cost? Either way thanks for the awesome products at a flippin great price


    That was the ops post both bashing. Should have stayed a biocor thread.
  29. Registered User
    stopstalking's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,890
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post

    it doesnt matter how long it will last. i can order the same amount of citmal from biocor as can someone else with SNS. we just offer it in smaller tubs. price is the same. doesnt matter how long it will last or wont last. if someone wants to try cit mal for the first time, maybe then dont want to spend $24.99 on a product they may not like. maybe they want a smaller version for less than $8 to test out. if they like it and want to buy more, they can either can SNS cit mal or BioCor's cit mal for the same price according to price per serving
    Not to mention a lot of people can't afford the larger tubs at times
  30. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    11,552
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by stopstalking View Post
    By insulting people who are more than helpful, kind and worry about your economical well being...? Heck I can take bashing, come at me bro's, but the SNS team are nothing but a group of more than helpful, awesome individuals.


    Just saw biocor is finally on nurtra and looked at the prices and immediately added a bunch of bulk products to my cart. My god are you guys even making any money at that cost? Either way thanks for the awesome products at a flippin great price


    That was the ops post both bashing. Should have stayed a biocor thread.
    then somehow SNS got in here lol
  31. Board Supporter
    ripped218's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    772
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Neither in agmatine nor in many others, nor in Cit Mal if you account for how long it will last (or do I have to explain the Time Value of Money or the concept of Future and Present worth? Economically speaking I mean). I don't wanna turn it into a pissing contest, but I don't think a member like EatMoar should label all SNS reps like car salesmen when we neither shill nor overhype nor push like madmen...These are good people honestly.
    So getting 75mgs agmantine for about a dollar more than your fifty milligram size is economically more fit for you?What planet did you take economics in bro?And who cares how many you have to buy to get the amount, if you save money that's what I am after.
  32. Registered User
    blacklac's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  178 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    692
    Answers
    0


    If people are really butt hurt by a little pricing debate, maybe its time to step away from the keyboard. This wasn't a BioCor love thread or an official BioCor welcome thread (was it?).

    I made it clear in my last post WHY i brought it up, but now i'm sorry i did... Feel free to blame (neg?!) me, not SNS... I wont beat the horse anymore.

    Signed,
    Not a BioCor hater. :/
  33. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    DAdams91982's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    7,397
    Answers
    0


    Good cheap products.. never a bad place for them.

    Can we PLEASE change the DivaMAX name? All I can think of is a slogan: "Bringing out the Mariah Carey in you"
    The Historic PES Legend
  34. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    11,552
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by blacklac View Post
    If people are really butt hurt by a little pricing debate, maybe its time to step away from the keyboard. This wasn't a BioCor love thread or an official BioCor welcome thread (was it?).

    I made it clear in my last post WHY i brought it up, but now i'm sorry i did... Feel free to blame (neg?!) me, not SNS... I wont beat the horse anymore.


    Signed,
    Not a BioCor hater. :/

    not at all. but its respect. the OP wasnt asking a question asking whats the best deal or something where it is debatable and people can chyme in on their opinions. the OP was showing love for the price of BioCor's prices. nothing more, nothing less.
  35. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    11,552
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Good cheap products.. never a bad place for them.

    Can we PLEASE change the DivaMAX name? All I can think of is a slogan: "Bringing out the Mariah Carey in you"
    made me laugh!
  36. Registered User
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by ripped218 View Post

    So getting 75mgs agmantine for about a dollar more than your fifty milligram size is economically more fit for you?What planet did you take economics in bro?And who cares how many you have to buy to get the amount, if you save money that's what I am after.
    Our 100g is still cheaper and more product kid...in what world is 75 better than 100?
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  37. Board Supporter
    ripped218's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    772
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Our 100g is still cheaper and more product kid...in what world is 75 better than 100?
    KId huh so a 21 year old child is calling a 32 year old kid?Whatever bro I am not going to debate with you all I gotta say is your attitude isn't doing any SNS potential customers anygood regardless of your prices.
  38. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    11,552
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by ripped218 View Post
    KId huh so a 21 year old child is calling a 32 year old kid?Whatever bro I am not going to debate with you all I gotta say is your attitude isn't doing any SNS potential customers anygood regardless of your prices.
    hey im 23, back off! haha
  39. Registered User
    dtrain13's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    36
    Posts
    1,114
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    hey im 23, back off! haha
    Well Im 34 and older than all you all. LOL

    Strong butt hurt up in hurr....competition is great for the consumer
  40. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    11,552
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by dtrain13 View Post
    Well Im 34 and older than all you all. LOL

    Strong butt hurt up in hurr....competition is great for the consumer
    hey, im not complaining at all. i could care less, but i understand other people's point. Its about respect. again, when i repped for AppNut, i would get negged for suggesting Free Test in an obvious PES thread talking about Erase.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Whats the perfect volume for all of upper body for YOU?
    By pjorstad in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 11-26-2006, 09:10 PM
  2. What the hell is the ultimate point in BULKING?
    By strictlyswole in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 03-17-2003, 07:31 PM
  3. Look What the Cat Dragged In
    By Gilster in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-24-2003, 04:35 AM
  4. whats the % difference of trans vs oral
    By wildwiley35 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-17-2003, 06:53 PM
  5. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 12-07-2002, 03:02 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in